Thread: ostarine cycle

db94 is offline New Member

ostarine cycle

Hey all,

Been researching like crazy for the past month about sarms and I think it's time I bit the bullet. Im trying to bulk, so here's my plan:

Ostarine (mk-2866) for 5 weeks

15/20/25/25/25

Arimidex
    .25 mg ED

N2slin
    2-3 caps before meal with 60+ grams of carbs

HCGenerate
    4 caps ED for 5 weeks while on ost

PCT:

Tamoxifen /Nolva
    10mg ED for 3 weeks

Calories will be 350-400 above maintainance

What are your thoughts? Any advice etc

Do I stop the HCGenerate and a-dex when I start the PCT? From my research I do but I'm just making sure

Will start a log when everything arrives (haven't ordered yet)

brobraham lincoln is offline New Member
    Hey man the ostarine cycle looks good to me, not to familiar with the other compounds. I just recently finished a 4 week ostarine program and liked it was really happy. Didn't notice any shutdown but I did run a short week long PCT as a precaution. Good luck and let us know how you make out.

BR0DIE is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by brobraham lincoln
    Hey man the ostarine cycle looks good to me, not to familiar with the other compounds. I just recently finished a 4 week ostarine program and liked it was really happy. Didn't notice any shutdown but I did run a short week long PCT as a precaution. Good luck and let us know how you make out.
    What did you manage to gain during the 4 weeks bro?

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Ost is something I'd be intereestted in checking out sometime in the near future....

brobraham lincoln is offline New Member
    BRODIE here is a quick and dirty log I made while using the osta. http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...rine-cycle-log

Gains were made more in the matter of recomp, lost some BF but maintained current mass, and solid strength gains. Next cycle I will deffinetly use for longer, atleast maybe 6 weeks. I felt that I was making the best gains right at week 4 and would have benefited from another two, three, weeks at 25mgs.

Im actually surprised right now at how my strength is still increasing. The last two weeks in a row I have set PRs on the bench at 235 then 245. I feel like osta is a great plateau buster!! My body is still changing even after the osta and PCT.
    Hope the info helps!

Thread Information