adzy90 is offline New Member

Osta-Sarm 12.5mg ED Log

I have never kept a log before, but I would like to share my experience on Ostarine. I started on monday, 25/3/03, dropping 12.5mg onto my tongue and will be doing so for the next 50 days/7weeks. The osta I have smells and tastes like the cheapest vodka you could ever buy. Was a bad move dropping it onto my tongue n leaving it there before washing it down. I could feel on my tongue for the rest of the day where it had sat! Tastes like shit. Next day I tried dropping it into the back of my mouth, was better but still not great. Lately what I have found works great is having a half full mouth of juice, dropping it into the juice, washing that around my mouth and then swallowing it. Anyways, lets get some stats going.

Im 23, 81kg (178lbs), Id estimate around 11-12% bodyfat, as my 8 pack is rather defined, but not as much as when I did a natural comp last year where I was 8%. Ive been training for about 3 years and my diet has been pretty spot on for the past year and a half.

Lifts: (everything is unspotted as I dont have a training partner)

Bench 100kg for 4 sets, 6-8 rep range.
    Squat 110kg for 4 sets 8-10 rep range.
    Deadlift 100kg for 4 sets 8-10 rep range.
    Straight bar curls, Olympic bar + 10kg each side, 4 sets, 8-10 rep range. (Slow and controlled, no swing.)
    Shoulder press 32kg db's for 4 sets 8-10 rep range.
    Seated side lat raises, 14kg dbs for 4 sets 8-10 reps.

Im actually creating this log, 4 days in, and I can already report an increase in core body temp, I feel warm like all the time, and when I was in the freezers at work which are fuking cold, I couldnt even feel it. Anyways ill update this again soon with any gains or anything.

Twin is offline Associate Member
    I will be following...

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    you bench, squat and dead the same lbs??
    and your running a big log with your first post?

seems kinda sketchy to me...

Quote Originally Posted by Juced_porkchop View Post
    you bench, squat and dead the same lbs??
    and your running a big log with your first post?

seems kinda sketchy to me...
    Honestly I duno why their all around the same weight, tbh I couldnt care less about what weight Im doing, as long as Im going to muscle failure and getting it in the right rep range. Just for some reason their pretty similar. annnnd yeh my first post, is a log, so what? I ran 10 weeks of 300mg prop per week n 50mg var ED earlier this year which I wish I had logged. So I decided to run a log this time using a SARM during my off season

2jz_calgary is offline Senior Member
    I'm subscribed I want to try ostarine soon. I plan on dropping it into a gelcap **** that fishy swishy vodka taste lol.

Quote Originally Posted by adzy90 View Post
    Honestly I duno why their all around the same weight, tbh I couldnt care less about what weight Im doing, as long as Im going to muscle failure and getting it in the right rep range. Just for some reason their pretty similar. annnnd yeh my first post, is a log, so what? I ran 10 weeks of 300mg prop per week n 50mg var ED earlier this year which I wish I had logged. So I decided to run a log this time using a SARM during my off season
    No offence but it means your most likely full of shit and have an agenda with another company you will slowly try to push in this thread. its VERY strange for someone to join out of the blue and have no contributions or history on the forum to then start a log on a product...
    I am sure you can see my point here..
    But hey if you are not mentioning any product brand at all in this thread/log and its just a log... then I am proven wrong and digress...
    I just have seen it time and time again, Its just about keeping this house/forum safe.

Quote Originally Posted by 2jz_calgary View Post
    I'm subscribed I want to try ostarine soon. I plan on dropping it into a gelcap **** that fishy swishy vodka taste lol.
    Yeah tasted like something out of a car! but i just drop and chase with water.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    osta is the next thing I want to try. was disappointed with the GW. But OSTA sounds very promising.

Thank you for creating this log.

Is this your first board, or are you on others as well?

Dpyle is offline Productive Member
    Oddly enough I just got my ostarine and will be logging my progress in my most improved comp log.

Look forward to following yours as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Juced_porkchop View Post
    No offence but it means your most likely full of shit and have an agenda with another company you will slowly try to push in this thread. its VERY strange for someone to join out of the blue and have no contributions or history on the forum to then start a log on a product...
    I am sure you can see my point here..
    But hey if you are not mentioning any product brand at all in this thread/log and its just a log... then I am proven wrong and digress...
    I just have seen it time and time again, Its just about keeping this house/forum safe.
    Haha all good mate. Totally understand where ur coming from, but you dont have to worry im not here to try n promote any companies or anything. Just back when I was first considering osta I couldnt really find many logs on the net, so for the sake of others i thought id just create one. Day 5 was leg day, and it was such a good workout. Was able to push out 12 reps first set, so I upped it by 5kg (115kg total) and failed on the 9th in 2nd set which is new PB for me (excluding the cycle of var I did where my stregnth went through the roof). Had a rest day today, but tomorrow is chest day. Hoping to see an extra rep or 2 in my bench.

Just over a week in. Not really feeling the warm feeling I did when I first started. Not sure if thats because Ive just gotten used to it, or if my temp has gone back to normal. All my lifts are up by small increments, whether its an extra rep or 2, or adding 1-5kg onto a lift. Im pretty happy that my lifts are up just after the first week. Hopefully by the end of week 7 I will have put on some mass and substantially increased all lifts. At the moment my weight is still hovering around 81kg so no mass gain to report at the moment.

EyE
    EyE is offline Associate Member
    interesting, will be following. thanks for the log.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Is osta more or less suppressive than s4? Its more suppressive isn't it ?

Dpyle is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup
    According to everything I've read it's not suppressive at low doses and short cycle lengths.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    Yeh just like Dpyle said, what from what read ostarine isnt suppressive until u start getting up around 80mg ED. Ive also read that S4 is in fact more suppressive, and has more side effects such as impaired vision etc than ostarine which at the moment has no negative sides to report. On a side note im a week and a half in, and im start to feel more full, like ive always got a little bit of a pump going on.

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Keep a thermometer by your bed and take your temp when you wake in the morning (same time every day for consistency). Keep a log of that too. Incidentally, this is also a good time to take your measurements...after you piss.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Yeh just like Dpyle said, what from what read ostarine isnt suppressive until u start getting up around 80mg ED. Ive also read that S4 is in fact more suppressive, and has more side effects such as impaired vision etc than ostarine which at the moment has no negative sides to report. On a side note im a week and a half in, and im start to feel more full, like ive always got a little bit of a pump going on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dpyle View Post
    According to everything I've read it's not suppressive at low doses and short cycle lengths.
    Thanks guys for the info, I always thought osta had less sides but was more suppressive (and more effective) than S-4. Thanks for clarification.

HURRICANE3500 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    s4 is more suppressive.

4 weeks in. All lifts are up by about 10%. Increase in size and weight by 2kgs 4.4 pounds and a decrease in bodyfat %, not sure by how much though but I can tell that I am leaner.

EarlyMuscles is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by adzy90
    4 weeks in. All lifts are up by about 10%. Increase in size and weight by 2kgs 4.4 pounds and a decrease in bodyfat %, not sure by how much though but I can tell that I am leaner.
    Where'd you get the osta from?

Twin is offline Associate Member
    The guy abve me ran ostarine and made a log but didnt complete because he made zero gains. And now im supposed to beleive a new join date guy with a weak deadlift to bench press ratio making a log gained 4 pounds and lowered body fat.

Yea ok. 12.5 mg only. 10% increase in lifts. Same join date as this log. Lowering bodyfat while gaining 4 pounds of mass. In just 4 weeks. Whatever brand you post that your using, ill be sure to stay away from. You can deny all you want, but you dodged TR's question. And your results are unreal.

Clearly a paid sponsor or rep. Im done with this thread.

But i give you credit for coming in all innocent not mentioning the company name untill someone asks(you knew someone would ask)
    Nice try paid sponsor. Iv looked at many ostarine logs by searching "ostarine" on about 4 different forums and the only people having results like yourself are company reps.
    Last edited by Twin; 04-21-2013 at 03:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Twin View Post
    The guy abve me ran ostarine and made a log but didnt complete because he made zero gains. And now im supposed to beleive a new join date guy with a weak deadlift to bench press ratio making a log gained 4 pounds and lowered body fat.

Yea ok. 12.5 mg only. 10% increase in lifts. Same join date as this log. Lowering bodyfat while gaining 4 pounds of mass. In just 4 weeks. Whatever brand you post that your using, ill be sure to stay away from. You can deny all you want, but you dodged TR's question. And your results are unreal.

Clearly a paid sponsor or rep. Im done with this thread.

But i give you credit for coming in all innocent not mentioning the company name untill someone asks(you knew someone would ask)
    Nice try paid sponsor. Iv looked at many ostarine logs by searching "ostarine" on about 4 different forums and the only people having results like yourself are company reps.
    Umm who gives a shit if i decided to make a log, so I created an account on a steroid forum and started my log? Seriously if ur gona talk shit and flame, get the fuk off my thread. Im not even gona bother responding to you with any sort of effort cause of obiviously fuking retarded. I shall leave it at that, gtfo

As for where I got it, I just got it off my mate who gets me my other AAS.

jrod04 is offline Junior Member
    Good log adzy I have been following with interest as my ostarine is in the mail rite now. When was your profile picture taken? Was that before ostarine or after you had started it?

Quote Originally Posted by jrod04 View Post
    Good log adzy I have been following with interest as my ostarine is in the mail rite now. When was your profile picture taken? Was that before ostarine or after you had started it?
    I took my avatar back when I was I think, 7 weeks into my prop n var cycle, which was like nearly 2 months back, however the ostarine has been great for keeping gains from the cycle as well as making gains during the off season. Got another 2 weeks to go then im back into it again, this time with prop tren n var

beastm0de is offline New Member
    Just started Osta a week ago and I definitely feel a lot more vascular and my pumps during the gym are great. Might be placebo but we'll see how it goes. Running it at 20mg a day might bump it up to 25mg.

Thread Information