ChipChelios is offline Junior Member

Side effects aromasin

Hey guys, I'd just like to know what you have experienced while taking aromasin
    So far I've noticed
    -elevated HR 1 hour after taking
    -poor mood following day (MINOR depression)
    -joints are a little dry
    -drowsy -- the mood thing is the biggest thing for me, has anybody else experienced this? One thing is that the aromasin sure does work, was taking 6.5mg e3d and that seems to be plenty for me

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    1 hour?? Your dreaming, snap out of it..lol

It doesn't work that fast. Even though it has a short half life, it takes about a wk to spool up and saturate bloods.

*Aromasin (Exemestane) vs Arimidex (Anastrozole) Unraveled*

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...=#.UUTQiDcUX0E

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox
    1 hour?? Your dreaming, snap out of it..lol

It doesn't work that fast. Even though it has a short half life, it takes about a wk to spool up and saturate bloods.

*Aromasin (Exemestane) vs Arimidex (Anastrozole) Unraveled*

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...=#.UUTQiDcUX0E
    Woah lol...
    Well I've been on it my entire cycle... Sooooo...
    And the reason why I said that is cause I usually take it before bed because of the sides... And my heart beats hard for a bit... Might be a little over an hour after ingestion, but I wouldn't make that up.
    Currently on just test-e, did 6 weeks of dbol
    Week11

Quote Originally Posted by ChipChelios View Post
    Woah lol...
    Well I've been on it my entire cycle... Sooooo...
    And the reason why I said that is cause I usually take it before bed because of the sides... And my heart beats hard for a bit... Might be a little over an hour after ingestion, but I wouldn't make that up.
    Currently on just test-e, did 6 weeks of dbol
    Week11
    Oh im sorry, i didnt realize this. My crystal ball is in for repair.

Oh im sorry, i didnt realize this. My crystal ball is in for repair.
    Sorry I should have stated it.. My bad
    Have you experienced any sides from it ?

Sorry I should have stated it.. My bad
    Have you experienced any sides from it ?
    I have not experienced any sides from using Aromasin . What's your current protocol?

I have not experienced any sides from using Aromasin. What's your current protocol?
    My first cycle was test-e for 10 weeks I was doing 12.5 mg EOD
    That was too much, so I dropped it to e3d ( had a bit of e crash)

Second cycle 12 weeks of test 6 of dbol 30 mg I did 6.5 e3d and still had the same sides although I didn't have e2 crash, and the pecker is working good.

largerthannormal is offline Productive Member
    Something is not right bro,

Your E2 is prolly all over the place doing E3d, I would try 10md ED to keep things more stable. Maybe a new source as well..... if all is good up to 12.5ED

Like Mick said its got a short half life so EOD is not ideal

How do you know your E2 crashed?

You may want to try a new AI type.. maybe Adex

also this maybe be a stupid question but are you sure your gear is good? taking a legit AI with bad gear could be something to think about.

I havent heard of those sides before.

Just trying to help and give you ideas

Quote Originally Posted by largerthannormal

Your E2 is prolly all over the place doing E3d, I would try 10md ED to keep things more stable. Maybe a new source as well..... if all is good up to 12.5ED

also this maybe be a stupid question but are you sure your gear is good? taking a legit AI with bad gear could be something to think about.

I have a pretty good source, and the gear is good.
    I know my E2 crashed last cycle because I lost libido, and couldn't maintain a hardon.
    What's adex like?

Quote Originally Posted by largerthannormal View Post

Second cycle 12 weeks of test 6 of dbol 30 mg I did 6.5 e3d and still had the same sides although I didn't have e2 crash, and the pecker is working good.
    I have a pretty good source, and the gear is good.
    I know my E2 crashed last cycle because I lost libido, and couldn't maintain a hardon.
    What's adex like?
    I agree with LTN. Something doesn't jive here. Either youre experiencing high E2 symptoms and thinking they are low symptoms, or you're the most E2 sensitive guy i have ever heard of.

High E2 symptoms and low E2 symptoms are similar, did you know that Chip? And dosing Aromasin 6.5mg E3D will have ZERO effect on your estrogen. Do the math with a 9 hour half life. 36 hours later (half the time you are claiming) you will only have 0.4062 mg's in your system - less than half a milligram! And, 3 days (or 8 half lives) later you would have the equivalent of 0.0253 mg's of Aromasin in you system. That's 2 one hundredths of a mg!

Sorry, that doesn't make any scientific sense at all.

And I agree with mickey. Try a low dose ed. Unless you have blood work you could be high or low.

I agree with LTN. Something doesn't jive here. Either youre experiencing high E2 symptoms and thinking they are low symptoms, or you're the most E2 sensitive guy i have ever heard of.

High E2 symptoms and low E2 symptoms are similar, did you know that Chip? And dosing Aromasin 6.5mg E3D will have ZERO effect on your estrogen. Do the math with a 9 hour half life. 36 hours later (half the time you are claiming) you will only have 0.4062 mg's in your system - less than half a milligram! And, 3 days (or 8 half lives) later you would have the equivalent of 0.0253 mg's of Aromasin in you system. That's 2 one hundredths of a mg!

Sorry, that doesn't make any scientific sense at all.
    Well what do you suggest i do then
    I'm not taking aromasin at the moment, but I'm still curious.

Originally I started taking it because I felt a small lump behind my nipple, that went away.

My theory was that I was taking too much aromasin in my first cycle 12.5 Ed then did 12.5 EOD... But still had sides...( poor hardon, moods, blood pressure)

In my second cycle I did 6.5 e3d and I had no lumps, and the pecker still worked good, but my mood was bad...

Soo I don't know...

Originally I started taking it because I felt a small lump behind my nipple, that went away.

My theory was that I was taking too much aromasin in my first cycle 12.5 Ed then did 12.5 EOD... But still had sides...( poor hardon, moods, blood pressure)

In my second cycle I did 6.5 e3d and I had no lumps, and the pecker still worked good, but my mood was bad...

Soo I don't know...
    Neither does anyone else on this site, particularly if you're complaining about these side effects with such and insignificant AI dose.

I highly recommend bloodwork to determine where you are sitting, hormonally speaking. And remember, this information will remain with you for the rest of your life - it well worth it, trust me.

Soo I don't know...

which one was it, ed or eod?

The point here is, when you say too much you adjust the timing rather than the dose.

Dont get me wrong, there tons of guys who do EOD and run from 10 to 20 ed or eod,

like mick said if you consider the half life do not adjust the timing, just the qty.

On another note really the amount is very small, seems like there could be an underlying problem.

Takes Mickeys advice. get blood work.

No one can make an accurate solution based off a guess.....

dreadnok89 is offline Member
    i take .25 eod with 4 pumps of andro gel. im sensitive to the gel. IS .25 ALOT?

Granovich is offline Senior Member
    i have been taking it for 5 days now... 25mg ED
    i get only one side. drowsy YES definitely.but it goes away few hrs after taking the pill
    maybe you should split dose into 12.5mg twice a day if you are taking 25mg ED
    whatever it is
    split it

tigerspawn is offline Senior Member
    Bump

crashfirepm53 is offline Associate Member
    I just picked up my exemestane yesterday in tiny 25mg pills. Breaking 8n hwlf w8ll be difficult. I think 12.5mg ed is better than 25mg eod. I have no sides. Currently 50mg dbol weeks 1-6
    Weeks 1-12Cyp 200mg split weekly
    Test Enth 500mg split wkly.
    Adding TA at week 8-12

Soybean70 is offline New Member
    Hey guys, I'd just like to know what you have experienced while taking aromasin
    So far I've noticed
    -elevated HR 1 hour after taking
    -poor mood following day (MINOR depression)
    -joints are a little dry
    -drowsy -- the mood thing is the biggest thing for me, has anybody else experienced this? One thing is that the aromasin sure does work, was taking 6.5mg e3d and that seems to be plenty for me
    Ive tried 6.25mg ED and 12.5mg EOD. I prefer 12.5 EOD. Theres no need to take it every day.

-24 hours after one 25mg dose estrogen levels are reduced by 70-80%
    -72 hours later estrogen levels are still 40% below baseline even though the drug itself is almost completely eliminated
    -120 hours after initial dose estrogen levels return to baseline (without rebounding

bsterling is offline New Member
    Where did u get these numbers?

Krb367 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bsterling View Post
    Where did u get these numbers?
    Funny. I was thinking the same thing as soon as I read it ^

Apparently half-lifes mean nothing?

bsterling is offline New Member
    Well thats what Im so curious about man. Is with Exemestane the half life is shorter but what it does is elimates aromtase enzyme. So your aromtase free until your body makes more. Im thnking guys create aromtase enzyme at a vary large range. I feel like even though the half life is short that if you remove 80% of aromtase enzyme. According to other more reputable sources ive heard its much less though. But even if you remove 50% per doese if your not creaing large amounts of aromtase then EOD would seem like it would be enough. With the enzyme gone for good with no reboud it might be enough for even 3 days if you do not acumulate aromtase very fast. Just my thoughts on it though havent found any good research. (Or had time to really dig into although id like to)

Take care!
    Last edited by bsterling; 04-11-2014 at 01:36 AM.

davesah1 is offline Member
    well if aromasin is too harsh for you...... god bless. Letro is way stronger and adex is also stronger. You might have taken it too much too early if your on a cycle. Aromasin is the easiest to adjust the dosage so stick with it and find your sweet spot, mine was 6mg EOD on 500mgs of test E. If you truly believe you are experiencing sides of low E back off it for a week and see what happens then re-adjust the dose lower this time. (if you feel better, if not keep waiting).
    Last edited by davesah1; 05-20-2014 at 08:02 PM.

Thread Information