troubleman is offline New Member

32yr old newbie needin some advice

hey I've been readin everything i've been able to find on the internet about steroids ,AI's,side-effects,SERMS for years and a lot of it seems pretty contradictory sometimes or just plain hard to understand.While I've only been lifting for 3or4 years I'm fixing to try some test-E.Got it about a year ago just been to afraid to jump cause i got kinda big nipples already.bout 6' weigh around 235-240.wide shoulders,decent arms but a little fat round the beltline. afraid to turn my nips into D-cups.lol.don't go bustin on me too hard.just need some advice. thnx

sniper320 is offline Member
    There honestly is no way to know how your body will react to test, everyone is different. You know what the risks involve just make sure you have a plan to counter any issue that could come up. Maybe you'll be fine, maybe you'll grow huge cannons , who knows man. If you have some Nolva and an AI give it a go!

Yeah man I plan on it,but I'm needin somebody to tell me the safest way to go as far as serms or ai's,and tell me where to get em, how &when to do em.cause I DON't WANT TITTIES. LMAO.friend who I got the test from told me to put down my purse n just do it. ha ha ha . but I'm just tryin to do this the safest way I can find,cause titties aint the look I'm goin for.lol Any help would be great.thnx

"hey I've been readin everything i've been able to find on the internet about steroids ,AI's,side-effects,SERMS for years"

You should be able to tell me what to run if this was true.

jordan20523 is offline New Member
    Just get some amiridex and take .5mg EOD. You'll be fine. Take 500mg/WK of test E.
    #CantBelieveYouHaveHadItAYear

thnx for the advice jordan20523. Is it legal for me to get this from Ar-r ?Cause I live in the states and the wife n kids wouldn't dig me goin to the pen. Not for sure if I should be askin bout Ar-r on here or not.. my apologies.Just not sure how else to say it. just bear with me guys. thnx
    Last edited by troubleman; 05-11-2013 at 09:36 PM.

it's true man i'm just tryin to make sure i don't f*** up cause I can't afford gyno surgery,and well.. I just don't want titties. not on me anyways.

Haha it's not like your going to take a shot and grow a boob. Worst case scenario you stop your cycle and load up on nolva. Don't plan on getting Gyno that's not the right mind set. focus on putting together the right cycle for you with your test. If your second guessing this all, Steroids might not be for you.

I guess ur right. Just paranoid I guess cause with me usually the worst thing that can happen usually happens.Guess I'll just get some arimidex ,run it at .5 eod,&have some nolva on hand in case of emregency. hope for the best I guess. .Is it legal to get the arimidex n nolva from a research co. here in the states? not sure. thanx man

Sorry Bro im not familiar with the laws in your country. lucky for me Canada is pretty lenient when it comes to AAS, im sure one of the guys on here can answer that for yeah.

BeastBro66 is offline Junior Member
    Hey man.

Unfortunately everything you are looking for is considered a regulated pharmaceutical in the US. So you are not getting any of it legally without a script. And unless you have breast cancer, it is unlikely your getting a script.

Secondly, if you are that worried about the sides then make sure you hold off until at least down to 15% BF. The fatter you are the more likely your body is to cause estrogen related sides.

BeastBro66 is offline Junior Member
    And..... Don't listen to your friend. His nuts are probably the size of jelly beans.

chi
    chi is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Probably not want you want to hear and I am going to be pretty straight forward in saying this.......I don't think anyone who is above 18% body fat should be cycling. Its a waste of money and you are opening the door to increased estrogen sides which is the exact thing you are worried about. Diet down and do it correctly then when you've reached your body's potential I would introduce aas into your training.

Hey thanx for bein straight up guys.That's why I came here.I haven't been under 220 in 10 or 12 yrs.gonna have to bust my ass n maybe I'll holler at Y'all this fall sumtime.

Thread Information