parkinator is offline New Member

A little concerned, please read

So my Raloxifene 120 from AR-R .com just arrived and im a little concerned.

Theres a print on the bottle that says "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY. NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION."

Wtf is that suppose to mean??? Why would AR-R.com print that on the bottle when its produced and sold for humans?

Another concern...

The bottle shows instructions as followed:

RECONSTITUTION

1. Shake dry powder vigorously to break up clumps. Powder should flow freely inside bottle.

2. Add 50mL of cool distilled water.

3. Shake vigorously until well mixed and viscous.

4. Add an additional 25mL ot cooled distilled water.

5. Shake vigorously until well mixed.

*Keep refrigerated. Use within 60 days of reconstitution.

So people tell me to use 60mg a day, so I take 60mg of this shooken up liquified powder a day? Im aware people take pills which are 60mg per pill.

Mrharoto is offline New Member
    AR-R has to put not for human consumption; otherwise they could not sell it to you. There should have been a disclaimer on the website that explains all of this. As far as the dosing I have no clue maybe a more experienced member could help you with that.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by parkinator
    So my Raloxifene 120 from AR-R .com just arrived and im a little concerned.

Theres a print on the bottle that says "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY. NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION."

Wtf is that suppose to mean??? Why would AR-R.com print that on the bottle when its produced and sold for humans?

Another concern...

The bottle shows instructions as followed:

RECONSTITUTION

1. Shake dry powder vigorously to break up clumps. Powder should flow freely inside bottle.

2. Add 50mL of cool distilled water.

3. Shake vigorously until well mixed and viscous.

4. Add an additional 25mL ot cooled distilled water.

5. Shake vigorously until well mixed.

*Keep refrigerated. Use within 60 days of reconstitution.

So people tell me to use 60mg a day, so I take 60mg of this shooken up liquified powder a day? Im aware people take pills which are 60mg per pill.
    If you understood the drug approval process you wouldn't ask the question.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Here's a response I sent to other members. You aren't the first to ask.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk
    The Food and Drug Association requires that any and all drugs designated for human consumption must undergo four phases of clinical research testing under an IND protocol and once the safety and efficacy if each drug is proven, submitted for FDA approval under an NDA.

Drugs sold by most of these research chem companies such as Ar-r are biosimilar or bio equivalent compounds of drugs already approved so the vendor (Ar-r) in this case is copying approved drugs. They could NOT recommend use in humans without proper clinical testing even though they are copies of other approved drugs, so by law, Ar-r and other research chem companies MUST label their compounds with the disclaimer, "Not approved for human use. For research purposes only".

Many of the compounds sold and used and used in steroid cycles which are ILLEGAL drugs and the ancillaries we use have not been tested for efficacy and safety even though the mechanism of action is known.

For example, the liquidex sold by Ar-r is a biosimilar of Anastrozole. Even though liquidex is bio equivalent to the real Anastrozole it could not be prescribed for human use until it is tested in a four phase clinical trial.

Make sense?

Thread Information