LiftNTrain9 is offline New Member

Question Can I take clomid as an anti estrogen?

I want to run prop and decca together and was wondering how I could. I have clomid only and was wondering if I could use that as a anti estrogen at 4.25 cc a week I was thinking of shooting. .75 x 3 of prop and 2x 1cc decca a week.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You need to get some adex or aromasin . Also you should get nolva to add to pct

Bio-Active is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Didnt you get the answer to this in your other thread? Can I take clomid as an anti estrogen?

stan-ketchell is offline New Member
    Do you plan to use anything for prolactin? I have run deca in the past with no problems but on my next cycle I am going to get some caber to be safe.

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by LiftNTrain9
    I want to run prop and decca together and was wondering how I could. I have clomid only and was wondering if I could use that as a anti estrogen at 4.25 cc a week I was thinking of shooting. .75 x 3 of prop and 2x 1cc decca a week.

No...

Java Man is offline Known Troll
    No. that's like saying 'can I use tums to treat an infection?'

Clomid isn't an anti estrogen. It modulates estrogen receptors. It saturates the estrogen binding sites so that real estrogen cannot attach to them. This stops the estrogen from doing its thing on those tissues. It does not decrease or destroy estrogen molecules. They are all still floating around freely inside you. You have to use an actual ai to do that. Even an ai doesn't actually destroy estrogen. It inhibits aromatase activity thereby decreasing estrogen by not allowing its synthesis in the first place. Some do actually destroy estrogen so what I said there a moment ago isn't entirely true but either way, clomid is not an ai so can't be used as one.
    Last edited by Java Man; 10-01-2013 at 09:28 PM. Reason: Swype sucks balls

Thread Information