Thread: Nolva help

LKG24 is offline New Member

Nolva help

Hey everyone, so I recently purchased some liquid nolva for some minor gyno that arose on one side about 2 months post pct. So I started taking the nolva in hopes of diminishing the gyno. I've never taken nolva at any other time before besides for pct. Since I started taking it
    (a little over a week) I've noticed that my weight has dropped some and my strength is reducing in the gym. So Im just wondering does this nolva sound legit and should I bother to continue taking it or would I be better off just buying it from another source? Any help or insight would be appreciated!

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LKG24
    Hey everyone, so I recently purchased some liquid nolva for some minor gyno that arose on one side about 2 months post pct. So I started taking the nolva in hopes of diminishing the gyno. I've never taken nolva at any other time before besides for pct. Since I started taking it
    (a little over a week) I've noticed that my weight has dropped some and my strength is reducing in the gym. So Im just wondering does this nolva sound legit and should I bother to continue taking it or would I be better off just buying it from another source? Any help or insight would be appreciated!
    How much are you taking daily? Have you had any recent blood work done with a hormone sensitive assay to know where your E2 levels are at? The symptoms you describe are common with elevated and very low E. Are you experiencing any other symptoms?

Raloxifene is superior for treating gynecomastia .

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    How much are you taking daily? Have you had any recent blood work done with a hormone sensitive assay to know where your E2 levels are at? The symptoms you describe are common with elevated and very low E. Are you experiencing any other symptoms?

Raloxifene is superior for treating gynecomastia.
    Hey thanks for your response man. I've been taking 20 mg daily. I havent had any recent blood work done. The only other thing I've noticed since starting the nolva is my appetite has decreased some but that may also be attributed to the fact that I've been eating more the past couple days after noticing the weight drop. I've heard that raloxifene was better and was thinking about grabbing some. I've been seeing a lot of conflicting thoughts from people though. Also heard letro was good but should be used as a last resort.

Blood work and a proper hormone panel would be a good place to start. Tamoxifen (nolva) @ 40mg for 7 days is often the minimum starting dose to treat gyno but it is less effective than raloxifene at 60mg/d. Letrozole isn't a SERM but an AI. It will lower E2 much faster but it can also quickly crash your E2 levels and I wouldn't recommend it unless your E2 levels were dangerously high and needed to be lowered quickly.

Ok thanks for your help man. I'll get some blood work done and purchase some raloxifene.

Quote Originally Posted by LKG24
    Ok thanks for your help man. I'll get some blood work done and purchase some raloxifene.
    No problem. Post your blood work later if you're comfortable doing so (remove identifiers such as name, DOB, etc) and we can discuss further if needed.

ok sounds good man. So would you recommend to keep taking the nolva for now until I receive the raloxifene and get the blood work done? Just didnt anticipate the weight loss and strength reduction in the gym.

You can continue taking the Nolva and get raloxifene but before taking raloxifene I'd recommend the hormone panel. We want to avoid lowering your E2 to far.

ok gotcha!

mietek is offline Member
    I take nolva all the time at the end of cycle no problems, maybe you have some shit inside,

each time I see some UG selling on his web pages 100s items it must be scam no way that they can have all.

I have seen labs with wide range of gear but tren ace was test prop, masteron prop, was test prop etc.

gi55 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LKG24 View Post
    Hey man I'm in the same boat as you. I started taking nolva like a month after my pct because I started to notice lumps under neath my nipples. I have been taking it for 5 weeks now and I have been getting low results. I stopped taking it for a week and I felt as though the gyno was getting worse so I started taking it again. I feel like it's controlling it but I also feel that the gyno will get worse once I finish the bottle of nolva. Anybody think I should take Letro or could u suggest any solutions? Thank you

Thread Information