holark is offline New Member

20,5 years / 4-week ostarine cycle ?

Hello to all.

I consider doing a 4-week Ostarine cycle with 7.5 mg. I am 20.5 years old, 174 cm tall and 70 kg heavy. bodyfat is 14 %. I know these dates are nothing special, more to say those are low. But I have reasons doing this :

first of all - I suffer from Post Finasterid Syndrom and as it turns out, PFS is nothing hormonal, it appears to be something neurological. As recently "discovered" there is the possiblity that Finasterid did damage to the androgen part of the myelin sheth on spinal cord. As Ostarine is targeting this receptors specifically it could may help.

After this 4-week cycle I'd do a 4 week PCT with Novaldex 20/20/20/10 mg.

I hope you can give me your opinion towards this.

Of course I'd like to take the maximum of muscles out of this cycle as well.

Best Regards

saxman6699 is offline New Member
    That's really interesting. Sorry to hear about your PFS, but if Ostarine DOES target those receptors, then you should see an increase in your ability to contract (due to enhancing your damaged nervous system) AND have the normal androgenic effect of strengthening and increasing skeletal muscle. I will be following this for sure!

I'd rather like to see any other people make a comment here - is this reasonable and the PCT sufficient ?

Best Regards

somedude17 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by holark View Post
    I'd rather like to see any other people make a comment here - is this reasonable and the PCT sufficient ?

Best Regards
    I'm going to vouch for it actually being overkill. honestly, rarely do people even need a pct for just a 4 week ostarine cycle. astatine, if it is truly suppressive, based on all the bloodwork people have done, it is barely suppressive at all. nolvadex is used for pro hormone and steroid cycles in which the body's test production has been shut down. you don't need to stop after 4 weeks with ostarine, it would do no harm to run it for 8 weeks (many even run it longer). at this point you may need a pct, and your nolva will still be overkill, but it will work just fine if that's what you want to use. if you don't, you can easily use an herbal test booster (such as a blend containing ingredients like DAA, mucuna pruriens, tribulus, etc.). don't overthink this. ostarine is a sarm, not a steroid, not a prohormone, and is minimally suppressive. unless you start to develop puffy nipples, start feeling lethargic, or your dick just flat out won't work anymore, don't worry about a pct of nolva until at least 8 weeks in. just my .02 (I've run a couple ostarine cycles, all gains, no sides)

also, sorry, I missed your ostarine dosage. if you're only running 7.5mg, you WILL NOT NEED A PCT AT ALL, ever, under any circumstances. that us such a low dose that it should not suppress you much at all. if you are just hoping this can help heal your neurons, then I have absolutely no idea what an effective dose would be, and you may be fine there, but most of us run it anywhere from 20-50mg per day. I have run mine mainly at 25mg/day, and have had little to no need for a pct. most people run theirs also from 12.5-25 mg per day, and only at about the 25mg mark does it even begin to suppress you. don't worry about pct at only 7.5 mg for 4 weeks

Thanks for your answer.

As I experienced some side effects after taking Ostarine I am very sensible towards any substance which could get me a shutdown, so I'd like to make a hard PCT, but as you say tamoxifen is useless for this, as it has to be taken for a long period, whats about 2 weeks of clomifen ? low dose ? Every other day? seems reasonable for me.

Thanks for your answer.

As I experienced some side effects after taking Ostarine I am very sensible towards any substance which could get me a shutdown, so I'd like to make a hard PCT, but as you say tamoxifen is useless for this, as it has to be taken for a long period, whats about 2 weeks of clomifen ? low dose ? Every other day? seems reasonable for me.
    yeah, great suggestion, every other day or just run it for 2 weeks every day post. love that clomid haha. personally, I like to run clomid the entire time I'm on ostarine at about 12.5 mg/day. keeps suppression at bay!

seriously ? I am not english, so I cannot detect sarcasm that good.

seriously ? I am not english, so I cannot detect sarcasm that good.
    no, no sarcasm, I'm being completely serious here. I've meant everything I've said. where are you from?

SouthernS is offline Banned
    Any progress updates on your cycle? What does did you choose? Here are some extra bits of information:

Ostarine is a lot less likely to shut you down than traditional AAS or even LGD-4033 (roughly 4 times as anabolic ) thanks to the selectivity. At 25mg I have almost no shut down at 4-6 weeks. Compare that to LGD-4033 where shut down is fairly severe at 4 weeks. If you do decide to run Ostarine at 25mg a mini PCT afterwards can not hurt, but only blood work near the end of your cycle would truly answer as to whether or not you need it. A note on the suppression prevention mentioned, just monitor for signs of it then add clom as needed.

Thread Information