Aaron330 is offline Junior Member

Advice on Ostarine Cycle to help Torn Glute

About 7-8 weeks ago I tore my glute (2nd degree) and have been resting it since. It has recovered alot but I cannot deadlift anything over 275 or squat over 135 without feeling it seize up like it wants to tear again. I was advised that Ostarine can help help injuries as well as the anabolic effects it has.

I'd like to run a 4 or 6 week cycle of Ostarine 12.5-25mg, but I've read so many conflicting things about it.

1. You DO need to do a PCT
    2. You DON'T need to do a PCT
    3. If you're gyno prone you will def get gyno on cycle
    4. Even if your gyno prone if you stay below 25mg you won't have any problems

I am a bit gyno prone but I've taken it completely away with Raloxifene before, so I could always do that again. Could I run a low dose of raloxifene with the cycle? Or would that effect the Ostarine from working somehow? What do you guys think?

white menace is offline New Member
    never did a PCT, was just fine. 25mg the entire time.
    doubt you really need a PCT. everyone exagerates effects, if your suppressed, wont take long at all naturally to get Test levels Back
    if your shutdown, get a PCT

Aaron330 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by white menace View Post
    never did a PCT, was just fine. 25mg the entire time.
    doubt you really need a PCT. everyone exagerates effects, if your suppressed, wont take long at all naturally to get Test levels Back
    if your shutdown, get a PCT
    Well that is great to hear. How many weeks did you cycle it for, and how were the anabolic effects for you? Did you take it to heal up from an injury and if so how did that go?

white menace is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron330 View Post
    Well that is great to hear. How many weeks did you cycle it for, and how were the anabolic effects for you? Did you take it to heal up from an injury and if so how did that go?
    Put it this way, I ordered from Unique.
    You are hard pressed to find any bad press on them nowadays (not in early days, i heard they had a sketchy manufactuer, but dumped them) apart from leaky bottles which are now fixed.
    As i was living at home, i had to hide them, in my creatine bottle lmao, so they kept tipping over, leaking etc. So the Osta taste grew weaker, but i ran it for about 20 weeks, 25mg a day, although i think some of the osta was being underdosed as it was leaking out, but the gains, they were alright, gained 30lbs, added a 3%bf max, plenty of water, Had some control over diet, but no scales, or protein powder to make sure i hit macros accuarately.

Thread Information