JohnPatron is offline New Member

High Blood Pressure and Aromasinigh Blood Pressure and Aromasin

Hey guys. I am running about 650mg Test E/week. I am currently in week 5 and plan on taking it to about 10-12. I have been taking Aromasin 12.5mg ED since I started. My heart rate is 84bpm and my blood pressure was just 160/95 which is super high. I eat very clean and I watch my salts especially. I am going to get blood work done tomorrow to see what my levels are at, but I was wondering if anyone has suggestions as to why it's so high. Thanks a lot for any tips guys.

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    What were your starting stats on height weight and bf% and blood pressure. If you are low bf% and high blood pressure that is very worrisome. Are you taking anything besides the Test that could be considered a metabolism builder?

JohnPatron is offline New Member
    Starting stats- 5'9", 183lbs, bp-120/80. BF about 10-12%. I take absolutely nothing else. I just started taking a garlic supplement and went to the doctor today. My bp was back down to normal, and I dosed the Aromasin down to 10mg/ED instead. I know it's a tiny difference,but no reason to take more then necessary. I am waiting on blood work, the results will be in next wednesday.

Thread Information