Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By jimmyinkedup

Thread: LGD-4033 Cycle Check

Abez24 is offline New Member

LGD-4033 Cycle Check

Hi Everyone,

I'm new here and looking to be a part of an awesome community!

A little about me:

I'm 22, 5"11 at 107kg / 235lbs and probably a little too much BF (around 23% I believe)
    Ive been training since I was 12, on and off from about 15-20 due to a shoulder injury of the AC joint.
    For the past 3 years I have been training non stop, and the past 1-2 years have been a slow and steady bulk.
    Ive put on some fat over this time, however have also gained some good size and strength.

I'm looking at running some SARMS for 8 weeks at 10mgs / day and then some sort of PCT.

I would like to know what you guys would recommend for PCT.

I'm looking at an LGD run for the 8 weeks and potentially some S4, but would like to keep it to a budget. With LGD and a current PCT it is at around $470 USD which equates to $700 Aussie dollars!!!

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    I really dont think its a good idea running something as supressive as LGD at age 22 bro. Its as supressive as many steroids so there is no real diff in that regard. IMO same ideals apply. At least 25 yrs of age.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    I really dont think its a good idea running something as supressive as LGD at age 22 bro. Its as supressive as many steroids so there is no real diff in that regard. IMO same ideals apply. At least 25 yrs of age.
    Where your link at the suppressive issue. Im on lgd myself and i have red a lot about it and never seen articles which say its very suppressive.
    Though im using a trtdose with it.
    I think if youre going to use something when you are 22, lgd is it. I would drop the S4. S4 offers a few sides. Better to up the lgd dose. But start at 10 mg. I did and im in my 3 week and its close to the real thing. Feel great. I did bloods today. I guess my fsh is down cause im horny as hell but the volum when jerking off are lowered. But maybe its related to 50 mg prop 3 times a week.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Where your link at the suppressive issue. Im on lgd myself and i have red a lot about it and never seen articles which say its very suppressive.
    Though im using a trtdose with it.
    I think if youre going to use something when you are 22, lgd is it. I would drop the S4. S4 offers a few sides. Better to up the lgd dose. But start at 10 mg. I did and im in my 3 week and its close to the real thing. Feel great. I did bloods today. I guess my fsh is down cause im horny as hell but the volum when jerking off are lowered. But maybe its related to 50 mg prop 3 times a week.
    Nonsense. LGD isnt "it". Its very suppressive. Christ its significantly suppressive at a dose as low as 1mg!!
    The safety, pharmacokinetics, and effects of LGD-4033, a novel non********* oral, selective androgen receptor modulator, in healthy young men. - PubMed - NCBI
    "LGD-4033 administration was associated with dose-dependent suppression of total testosterone, sex hormone-binding globulin, high density lipoprotein cholesterol, and triglyceride levels. follicle-stimulating hormone and free testosterone showed significant suppression at 1.0-mg dose only"
    Khazima likes this.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    two more sentences from that article:

Hormone levels and lipids returned to baseline after treatment discontinuation.

LGD-4033 was well tolerated. There were no drug-related serious adverse events. Frequency of adverse events was similar between active and placebo groups. Hemoglobin, prostate-specific antigen, aspartate aminotransferase, alanine aminotransferase, or QT intervals did not change significantly at any dose.

If your stupid enough to use "drugs" at 22, lgd is it. But perhaps a trtr-dose with it. But no HCG or AI. But a cholestrolfriendly lifestyle, lots of garlic, fish-oils and cardio.

But, that article says its supressive. Many youtubers say not. I had bloods this day, 3. week...Shame i do 150 mg prop or else we could have sorted out this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    two more sentences from that article:

Hormone levels and lipids returned to baseline after treatment discontinuation.

LGD-4033 was well tolerated. There were no drug-related serious adverse events. Frequency of adverse events was similar between active and placebo groups. Hemoglobin, prostate-specific antigen, aspartate aminotransferase, alanine aminotransferase, or QT intervals did not change significantly at any dose.

If your stupid enough to use "drugs" at 22, lgd is it. But perhaps a trtr-dose with it. But no HCG or AI. But a cholestrolfriendly lifestyle, lots of garlic, fish-oils and cardio.

But, that article says its supressive. Many youtubers say not. I had bloods this day, 3. week...Shame i do 150 mg prop or else we could have sorted out this.
    Thats a credible study, not youtube hype and shilling or people with an agenda trying to sell LGD.
    Its clearly already sorted. Significant supression with a dose of just 1mg pretty much says it all.
    The study also states the the supression was dose dependent and given that most people dose LGD at what 10mg, one can only imagine the extent of supression at the doses LGD users are taking. I think we agree to a point but my stance is simply that it isnt prudent to supresss the HPTA at that age at all, with any compound.

Hey guys, thanks for the responses.

jimmyinkedup I appreciate everything you've said and take it all into consideration. I honestly respect people such as yourself because there are plenty of people out there pushing their own agenda. Some forums piss me off at how much they push and don't care about the impact they're having.

In saying this, from the research I've done, and the link you posted, it seems everything goes back to normal once LGD is completed and PCT is done. Is it still unsafe to go ahead even with a proper PCT?

and Silabolin you said no HCG , whys this? What is your planned PCT? I know theres no need for an AI but what about liver support and testosterone boosting?

the PCT i was told to do was as follows: 4 weeks
    clomid at 25mg/day
    nolvadex at 20mg/day
    HCGenerate ES at 5 capsules/day
    n2guard at 3 capsules/day

I believe there's an agenda to push the hell out of as much as they can here, which is why I came to this forum.

There are many reasons as to why I'm not ready for proper AAS yet. For one, I can't see myself administering it, and at this stage, have nobody to do it for me. Along with not having a proper source etc. But anyway that's not what I'm concerned about at this stage. I'm looking to do something in between and SARMs seem like the way to go.

I'm happy to hear more about it and have a more in depth discussion.

Thread Information