• 1 Post By AllKindsOGains
  • 2 Post By jimmyinkedup
  • 1 Post By AllKindsOGains
  • 2 Post By AllKindsOGains

Thread: Yk-11

Indymuscleguy is offline Senior Member

Yk-11

Group,

I'm hearing good things about YK-11 but finding is a bit difficult.

Where is a descent place that carry's this SARM?

What's been your experience with it?

Have you used it along with a gear cycle?

Indymuscleguy is offline Senior Member
    Bump...

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    I have been researching this extensively. In fact I even have a pretty long write up about it but I am hesitating to post as I am finding some conflicting info on it.
    I am comfortable sharing this however, It is being marketed as a sarm, it really isnt one or at the very least it is not JUST a sarm. Also based on what I am discovering I am comfortable saying this should not be run solo. You need to stack this with an anabolic . I have no doubt in my mind re: that point.

Blog Entries
    I just saw our former sponsor is carrying it for this weekend. Have you spoken to anyone that has used it yet? (anyone that you can trust)
    AllKindsOGains likes this.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    A novel steroid compound, (17α,20E)-17,20-[(1-methoxyethylidene)bis(oxy)]-3-oxo-19-norpregna-4,20-diene-21-carboxylic acid methyl ester (YK11), was found to be a partial agonist of the androgen receptor (AR) in an androgen responsive element (ARE)-luciferase reporter assay. YK11 accelerates nuclear translocation of AR. Furthermore, YK11 does not induce amino/carboxyl-terminal (N/C) interaction and prevents 5-α-dihydrotestosterone (DHT)-mediated N/C interaction. Thus, YK11 activates AR without causing N/C interaction, which may in turn be responsible for the partially agonistic nature of YK11 observed in the ARE-luciferase reporter system. YK11 acts as a gene-selective agonist of AR in MDA-MB 453 cells. The effect of YK11 on gene expression relative to that of androgen agonist varies depending on the gene context. YK11 activated the reporter gene by inducing the translocation of the AR into the nuclear compartment, where its amino-terminal domain (NTD) functions as a constitutive activator of AR target genes. Our results suggest that YK11 might act as selective androgen receptor modulator (SARM).

This site i do trust. Only one that were rigth about LGD. But this yk11-info doesnt cut it. Just explains how it migth work. Doesnt understand a bit of it. "Migth" act as sarm. Suggest that. Wtf....well, at least they dont say your bones will crash when you lift.

But a good news. My dear trusted sarmssite has included yk11 in their stack. I have pretty much tried their other stuff and its good so..i guess yk11 will be in my sarms stack after christmas. Just have to find some info on how it works on lipids. Also waiting for jimmis info before i go to the drawing bord making plans for next year. But i guess it will be a sarmyear.

Lovemiami is offline Associate Member
    I got some this black friday I will post the experience; I'm in my 4th week of Test E 500 ml per week and adex
    Indymuscleguy likes this.

Jimmy, I am currently on my second day. I will be running 18 mg/day for 4 weeks, followed by a full pct. I will definitely keep you posted, and do my best to keep a log. Hard to find the time nowadays, but I can make it happen.
    Indymuscleguy likes this.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    hope ur not doing a cutting cycle there Allkind :-)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AllKindsOGains View Post
    Jimmy, I am currently on my second day. I will be running 18 mg/day for 4 weeks, followed by a full pct. I will definitely keep you posted, and do my best to keep a log. Hard to find the time nowadays, but I can make it happen.
    Yeah whatever updates you can give I would appreciate it man.
    My dilemma with running YK is this:
    I am running mk677 & cjc w/dac right now and have no intention of stopping.
    What I have been thinking about doing is running a tried and true cycle, one I know what i can expect from and add in the yk11. This will allow me to see what kind of difference, if any, the YK11 brings to the table. I am thinking that would be the fairest way for me personally to judge its effectiveness. If I were to run my standby test/deca /winstrol cycle I could add in the yk and get a darn good idea how effective it is. I can almost tell you right now what I would get out of the cycle alone having run it so many times in my present condition. The only thing is then to really be fair I would have to drop the mk/cjc stack and to be honest I just do not want to do that. Quite frankly I am really liking that combo. I only pin E3D with it and am getting some really nice gh/igf benefits.
    I just cant see how I can fairly judge YK right now without dropping the mk/cjc stack and I am not ready to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    Yeah whatever updates you can give I would appreciate it man.
    My dilemma with running YK is this:
    I am running mk677 & cjc w/dac right now and have no intention of stopping.
    What I have been thinking about doing is running a tried and true cycle, one I know what i can expect from and add in the yk11. This will allow me to see what kind of difference, if any, the YK11 brings to the table. I am thinking that would be the fairest way for me personally to judge its effectiveness. If I were to run my standby test/deca /winstrol cycle I could add in the yk and get a darn good idea how effective it is. I can almost tell you right now what I would get out of the cycle alone having run it so many times in my present condition. The only thing is then to really be fair I would have to drop the mk/cjc stack and to be honest I just do not want to do that. Quite frankly I am really liking that combo. I only pin E3D with it and am getting some really nice gh/igf benefits.
    I just cant see how I can fairly judge YK right now without dropping the mk/cjc stack and I am not ready to do that.
    Well, it's day 3 and here are a few things I can note: 1, I am grossly behind on sleep. I have been averaging 3 hours a night, and belive me, with the detrimental things I have been partaking in, it's taking its toll. However, I have noticed that during certain points of the day, I feel ridiculously powerful. Things that seemed to weigh 40 lbs now seem to weigh 20. Its inexplicable, and although it is still very early, I can for sure say I feel very different. Not to mention I have brief moments of uncontrollable rage towards everything in general. Hopefully lack of sleep is the culprit, but I haven't been this angry in quite a while. I will be sure to keep updating as much as I can;
    AKOG.
    jimmyinkedup likes this.

I am starting my log in the sarms section now. I should be able to give weekly updates, come check it out if you would like
    jimmyinkedup and InternalFire like this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AllKindsOGains View Post
    I am starting my log in the sarms section now. I should be able to give weekly updates, come check it out if you would like
    I will def be following along. Thanks for taking the time to log this.

Lovemiami is offline Associate Member
    I have been taking it now for one week EOD Liquid T3 30mL 200mcg/mL with Test E 500ml per week, I still feel the same not feeling any close as when I did test with tren but I will keep posting, what Im worry about is that I don't know If I'm using it the right way and the right amounts and also expecting side effects , but
    Last edited by Lovemiami; 01-30-2016 at 04:00 AM.

Thread Information