Thread: insomia

Big z is offline New Member

insomia

not sure if this is sarms related but I'm getting some severe issues with insomnia while on sarms s22. I would fall deep asleep and have dreams only to suddenly wake up realizeing its only been an hr of sleep and not able to go back to sleep again.......... i also got some rad140 + mk677 on hand many i should ditch the sarms s22 and start those 2 instead? thoughts anyone?

fxrjuiceman is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big z
    not sure if this is sarms related but I'm getting some severe issues with insomnia while on sarms s22. I would fall deep asleep and have dreams only to suddenly wake up realizeing its only been an hr of sleep and not able to go back to sleep again.......... i also got some rad140 + mk677 on hand many i should ditch the sarms s22 and start those 2 instead? thoughts anyone?
    Should have bought some real juice Test.

Lil Timmy is offline New Member
    From all my reading last night, MK 677 is suppose to give you a deeper sleep meaning way better REM sleep/HGH production. But I also read it should be done during the PCT to help maintain your gains

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big z View Post
    Ive used OSATRINE orally and didn't notice any insomnia ever. Purely individual though. Are you taking anything else?

Thread Information