Thread: ibutamoren pct?

jorge666 is offline New Member

ibutamoren pct?

Thoughts anyone? What I read it says prevents catabolic state which could be handy coming off cycle to counteract the catabolic state until endogenous test levels return after pct? Reading conflicting info saying as it keeps hgh levels above normal for periods could possibly cause insulin resistance so maybe a month of it after starting pct to try and keep as much of gains as possible and keep appetite/anabolism up until test levels pick up?

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Thums up from me. I was on 4 months before christmas. And i started with a little hangover from my sumercycle aswell. I though, next recover will be a real pain in the ass, but..****it goddamit. I used LGD, masteron , prohormones and test e. Good gains ofcourse. I also run mk with it. For pct as normal i couldnt get my hands on hcg . I also missed up my nolva this this time, but legit clomid 100 came through.
    Januar at cycleend i deceided to continue mk, started clomid two weeks after. Im stil running mk. Well, best recover and pct ive ever had. No mental problems. Most of the weigth dissapeard pretty quick, but not to a level below normal. But it was no crash, i felt fine and after 3-4 weeks progress was made again. The i bumped the mk up to 25 mg, from 12,5 mg. Then i was able to eat a lot more and now, 6 weeks after cycleend, i feel perfect. Im growing, eating, my boys are working and i guess i will reach my higest offsteroids level soon. Body also feels like a 18 year old. Pulse good, bloodpressure good, no heavy breathing or chestdiscomfort. I havent checked my cholestrol yet and hdl was dangerous low, but i have good expectations cause mk is supposed to help with bad cholestrol as well.

So i will use it out february. Then take a break from it. I will def use it in my next pct and on cycle aswell.
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 02-12-2016 at 01:26 AM.

jorge666 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Thums up from me. I was on 4 months before christmas. And i started with a little hangover from my sumercycle aswell. I though, next recover will be a real pain in the ass, but..****it goddamit. I used LGD, masteron , prohormones and test e. Good gains ofcourse. I also run mk with it. For pct as normal i couldnt get my hands on hcg . I also missed up my nolva this this time, but legit clomid 100 came through.
    Januar at cycleend i deceided to continue mk, started clomid two weeks after. Im stil running mk. Well, best recover and pct ive ever had. No mental problems. Most of the weigth dissapeard pretty quick, but not to a level below normal. But it was no crash, i felt fine and after 3-4 weeks progress was made again. The i bumped the mk up to 25 mg, from 12,5 mg. Then i was able to eat a lot more and now, 6 weeks after cycleend, i feel perfect. Im growing, eating, my boys are working and i guess i will reach my higest offsteroids level soon. Body also feels like a 18 year old. Pulse good, bloodpressure good, no heavy breathing or chestdiscomfort. I havent checked my cholestrol yet and hdl was dangerous low, but i have good expectations cause mk is supposed to help with bad cholestrol as well.

So i will use it out february. Then take a break from it. I will def use it in my next pct and on cycle aswell.
    Shame you couldn't get the nolva and h c g maybe that contributed to a little loss if the gains but the fact you didn't crash mentally is good, that's the worst thing feeling like dirt and watching your gains slips away, think I will definitely add it into the pct then when I get round to my cycle, anyone else have any experience whether it seemed to help in keeping gains?

Wonder if it's help with sleeping might negate the difficulty doing so while on cycle with things like tren

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    Quote Originally Posted by jorge666 View Post
    Thoughts anyone? What I read it says prevents catabolic state which could be handy coming off cycle to counteract the catabolic state until endogenous test levels return after pct? Reading conflicting info saying as it keeps hgh levels above normal for periods could possibly cause insulin resistance so maybe a month of it after starting pct to try and keep as much of gains as possible and keep appetite/anabolism up until test levels pick up?
    I like this idea.. my friend who competes does this.. there are lots of people that never ome off HGH products.. so you could just keep running it

Thread Information