Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By AR's King Silabolin

Thread: LGD-4033 - Is a Nolva PCT really required?

Tearracodo is offline Junior Member

LGD-4033 - Is a Nolva PCT really required?

This post really is just discussion. The first point before going into anything is, I would agree that taking Nolva to be better safe than sorry is a good idea however....

Reading the study in detail about the LGD-4033 phase 2 trail, the one thing that it does mention is that LH and FSH levels were un-effected by the drug, now Nolva's/Clomid main action it increase both LH and FSH to stimulate test production. If its not effected then why bother wasting the money, surely a PCT to help test in other ways is better?

Of course there are a few weakness's in that argument:

1. The highest dose used a 1mg, typical use by people look to bulk/cut is 10mg
    2. There was a change in both LH and FSH, but so slight it could be normal

Given the number of logs with LGD4033, some people find it fine after cycle with no issues with size and strength while others complain of issues.

Any thoughts?

PS. I am currently on this cycle 10mg for 4 weeks but I have nolva on hand anyway and will be doing a full PCT.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Ive tried and studied it and the only thing with LGD is that it lower HDL-cholestrol real bad. Else GTG. I would not use ai or nolva/clomid along with it because there are sides with them aswell. A little supression, but an easy recovery.
    Though youtube experts suggests a minipct, its def not necessary.
    Only God Danm thing with LGD is hdl and if they fixed that issue i would be a much much more happier man, cause LGD is a great bulker.
    Joachim1 likes this.

Tearracodo is offline Junior Member
    LGD is that it lower HDL-cholestrol real bad
    Maybe, but new research suggests high HDL may not be all that good. although a balance is the best and LGD upsets that, so I take that point onboard.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/65...dge-University

Thread Information