• 1 Post By AllKindsOGains
  • 1 Post By GirlyGymRat
  • 1 Post By 956Vette
  • 2 Post By Mp859
  • 1 Post By marcus300

Thread: Weight loss Peptides?

Pohjolainen is offline New Member

Weight loss Peptides?

Are there peptides specifically to help with the aid of shredding some fat ? Trying to get a grasp on Peptides.. Used clen and T3 with my TRT cycles.

bobtail is offline Associate Member
    Let's see. I've tried Frag 176-191. Didn't notice much and it's expensive.
    Osterine worked OK for some muscle but didn't seem to do much for keeping me lean.
    I currently run GHRP-2 with CJC wo DAC at night and Ipam + CJC pre-workout.
    Honestly, haven't found anything that works that great.
    Kind of partial to adding some EQ to my TRT. Some guys like Deca but EQ gives me less sides. That seems to at least keep me kind of lean on a bulk.
    AllKindsOGains likes this.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pohjolainen View Post
    Are there peptides specifically to help with the aid of shredding some fat ? Trying to get a grasp on Peptides.. Used clen and T3 with my TRT cycles.
    Not really. No diet peps out there.....

You might be thinking of GW1516 (but it's not a pep). I started a log on it here a few years ago. Conclusion? Only a slight benefit, but definitely not worth the cash to purchase. Plus it has a few sides you may not want either.....
    956Vette likes this.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Try finding some real pharma grade HGH. It will beat any other peptides handsdown for fat loss in my opinion.

bsh
    bsh is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIN View Post
    Try finding some real pharma grade HGH. It will beat any other peptides handsdown for fat loss in my opinion.
    true

Thanks for the input... I read that HGH Fragment 176-191 has fat loss properties, Any opinions?

Ipamorelin is incredible, I have to disagree with others who say it isn't worth the money. It is extremely affordable, can be taken without the need for cjc alongside. There is no ceiling dose for the gh output from your pituitary, and it does not cause the prolactin and cortisol issues associated with ghrp2 and ghrp6. It will help with fat loss.
    King of kings though: Igf-1 lr3. Peps are really not that expensive if you dose correctly, and believe me, reputable places DO have good sales. Sales don't immediately mean bunk.
    Igf is best for weight loss in my opinion, but not everyone is a responder-which is why those people need to increase their igf output with things like ipam and gh

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    ECY stack for fat loss

Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    ECY stack for fat loss
    Ephedrine caffeine yohimbe correct?

Quote Originally Posted by ALIN View Post
    There are ridiculous amounts of other, useful, safe, EFFECTIVE things you can try before you hop on the gh bandwagon for fatloss. If you've got money to throw away, by all means. Gh has benefits far beyond fatloss. But if fatloss is your main concern, look deeper into compounds, do your research. Weightloss is at the forefront of EVERY SINGLE fitness program, diet, tv channel, radio commercial, etc related to health and fitness. Pharm grade gh is not the only thing out there to help with that. Pm for ?s, I'll give you some answers. But research a bit first man.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries

Hopeful you're not a shill AKOG

Quote Originally Posted by AllKindsOGains View Post
    There are ridiculous amounts of other, useful, safe, EFFECTIVE things you can try before you hop on the gh bandwagon for fatloss. If you've got money to throw away, by all means. Gh has benefits far beyond fatloss. But if fatloss is your main concern, look deeper into compounds, do your research. Weightloss is at the forefront of EVERY SINGLE fitness program, diet, tv channel, radio commercial, etc related to health and fitness. Pharm grade gh is not the only thing out there to help with that. Pm for ?s, I'll give you some answers. But research a bit first man.
    AKOG, ALIN shares expert-level information & absolutely has done his research - fyi
    I side with ALIN, as if you have the resources + sex hormones + lbm...rHGH is king (industry secret is users may eat like shit and still lose weight).
    You're joking when you claim IGF-1 LR3 is a viable polypeptide hormone analog that serves a (long-term) purpose for those within our community?
    Ipamorelin is great, I agree, but mediocre overall (especially in terms of fat loss...ghrp is for a special niche user who'd see value).
    As for HGH fragment, only sellers tout efficacy as they attempt to unload their overstock to drive-bys. Sad....

Vette, and ALIN, I do apologize, I came on that a little harsh.
    All I can say, as I've said many times recently, my avi pic is a direct result of igf, ipamorelin, and s4, without any aas use. I agree that gh is king. But when you try peps out for the first time and have already done cycles of aas, you obviously may not be as impressed as someone who hasnt cycled. I am by no means joking about igf lr3 and igf des. I saw an almost instant increase in vascularity, and saw growth along with leanness emerge at a startling pace. Couple that with having run s4 prior, which thins the skin, hardens muscles, and helped me develop strength I haven't lost to this day, it having been almost a full year since my last dose.
    Last edited by AllKindsOGains; 04-12-2016 at 07:36 PM. Reason: Didn't realize it's been that long
    956Vette likes this.

Also, when I say igf is king, I mean king of peptides. I don't consider (as it would be incorrect to do so) pharm grade gh a peptide. That's synthesized hormone :-)

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by AllKindsOGains
    Ephedrine caffeine yohimbe correct?
    Yes sir!

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AllKindsOGains View Post
    Also, when I say igf is king, I mean king of peptides. I don't consider (as it would be incorrect to do so) pharm grade gh a peptide. That's synthesized hormone :-)
    I follow you, however I categorize the peptide synthesis complexities of IGF-1 (analogs) in the same category as HGH, being that they're both polypeptide hormones that require expert oversight to properly manufacture. You're right in that IGF-1 can be acquired with less restrictions as their as many more illegal vendors selling for "research purposes only." Both long chain amino acid products require much diligence when sourcing (a shame so many are duped into believing there are legitimate $20 1mg vials of IGF-1 lr3/Des & the supposedly fraudulent Chinese sellers within the marketplace).

Quote Originally Posted by AllKindsOGains
    Vette, and ALIN, I do apologize, I came on that a little harsh.
    All I can say, as I've said many times recently, my avi pic is a direct result of igf, ipamorelin, and s4, without any aas use. I agree that gh is king. But when you try peps out for the first time and have already done cycles of aas, you obviously may not be as impressed as someone who hasnt cycled. I am by no means joking about igf lr3 and igf des. I saw an almost instant increase in vascularity, and saw growth along with leanness emerge at a startling pace. Couple that with having run s4 prior, which thins the skin, hardens muscles, and helped me develop strength I haven't lost to this day, it having been almost a full year since my last dose.
    No apologies needed, I enjoy the passion, particularly w/ regards to protein hormones! I will contend with you that IGF-1 jives with a rare user & works well as a GDA - users may enjoy the pump and temporary appearance from stripping the cells. Every day of the week and twice on Sunday would I prefer the long-term benefits of HGH over feeling like a pin cushion (using GHRP/GHRH). When on a budget, I fully support Ipamorelin experimentation for anti-aging...it certainly reminds you the value of rHGH when you substitute the alternatives....
    To friends, loved ones and all onlookers I advise against putting Sarms /S4, IGF-1 LR3 & IGF DES 1,3 in anyone's body. Take it from a one-time/full-time guinea pig
    marcus300 likes this.

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Let's be real though here Lr3 is crap
    marcus300 and 956Vette like this.

Vette, good post man, I appreciate the sincerity and input.
    I don't know who you guys are going through, but the igf I purchase is not $20. Its an expensive compound, the most expensive pep there is on the market besides AICAR. Not quite gh expensive, but definitely close.
    Again, some people do not respond to igf. These people will most definitely report it as bunk and bull. I HAVE to disagree, I promise that I have seen, felt, and still have the results from its usage. I will be doing a thorough write up on it and other compounds I have used soon. Please don't discount my success with these, as it's something I am very proud of, and actually quite passionate about.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Mp859 View Post
    Let's be real though here Lr3 is crap
    Agreed its all hype, its just a GDA and its the biggest rip off on the market. Any success stories are no from LR3 its been there diet and training because LR3 is useless I spent thousands on this shit and it doesn't even come close to hgh, infact nothing does. I would also warn everyone against taking these so called super peps lol
    Experience will tell you guys who are fooled by the hype shame it will cost you instead of listening to people who know.

I knew I shouldn't of opened this thread.

weight loss - diet, cardio and being consistent
    956Vette likes this.

Why? I can't attribute my progress to just diet and training, I had been dieting and training for years before these peps, still didn't have that physique I built, not until I ran the peps. I have absolutely no idea where you guys are coming from, respectfully of course.

This is my third year of using TRT and I am always open to trying something new, never know what could work for you. I have tried a pretty extensive list and this year I started talking to some people in my area about peptides. So my thought was summer was coming and maybe there is a peptide that has some good fatloss qualities, to add with my diet, cardio and TRT. My intention was never seeking some miracle where I could eat whatever I wanted and fat would just melt off. I would prefer to try ephedrine first over a peptide that has some fatloss properties but ephedrine is hard to come by, at least for me. Thank you for all the input.

Thread Information