Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 81 to 120 of 200
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: Ostarine Only Log (Detailed)

  1. #81
    boisebeast is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    582
    Quote Originally Posted by bowly
    hey boise would really like to know where your cholesterol is at this point in the ostarine cycle..your hdl was at borderline and ldl way above when u started....ostarine seems to reduce ldl and unfortunately hdl too..you don't have very good hdl to afford a major drop..are you planning to do one
    It would be really nice to know, unfortunately I just don't know at this point. I'll look into my options for bloodwork from private labs and see how much a cholesterol panel is. It's definitely something that is of concern though... I hope my good cholesterol goes up after PCT because I'm not sure what else I can do to improve my cholesterol levels. I don't smoke or drink alcohol, I do daily cardio (started a couple months ago, my before bloodwork was done before I started doing cardio), I get good fats (although I definitely get some bad fats via cheese) and I take 500mg niacin every day. If I'm missing something obvious and you have a good suggestion then please let me know!

    EDIT: Looks like I could get a lipid panel for an extra $50 so I may do that after my PCT. I'm a college student and can't afford to be shelling out a bunch of cash to get bloods done multiple times every cycle so I have to be a little bit selective and strategic in choosing when to have it done.
    Last edited by boisebeast; 05-04-2016 at 12:17 PM.

  2. #82
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    4,998
    Quote Originally Posted by boisebeast View Post
    It would be really nice to know, unfortunately I just don't know at this point. I'll look into my options for bloodwork from private labs and see how much a cholesterol panel is. It's definitely something that is of concern though... I hope my good cholesterol goes up after PCT because I'm not sure what else I can do to improve my cholesterol levels. I don't smoke or drink alcohol, I do daily cardio (started a couple months ago, my before bloodwork was done before I started doing cardio), I get good fats (although I definitely get some bad fats via cheese) and I take 500mg niacin every day. If I'm missing something obvious and you have a good suggestion then please let me know!

    EDIT: Looks like I could get a lipid panel for an extra $50 so I may do that after my PCT. I'm a college student and can't afford to be shelling out a bunch of cash to get bloods done multiple times every cycle so I have to be a little bit selective and strategic in choosing when to have it done.
    Niacin will not help on cholestrol. Not fishoil. The only thing ive come across so far is gw and sr9009. And I have put their name to the test. At least sr. I did a complete bw with cholestrol two days ago after running 20 mg ostarine for 6 weeks and sr9009 for 4 weeks. From a leading supplement sarms source. Usually I have a little vad cholestrol values and if my cholestrol is good after 6 weeks on ostarine then, we will know sr9009 is good for cholestrol, as teori says.

  3. #83
    boisebeast is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    582
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Niacin will not help on cholestrol. Not fishoil. The only thing ive come across so far is gw and sr9009. And I have put their name to the test. At least sr. I did a complete bw with cholestrol two days ago after running 20 mg ostarine for 6 weeks and sr9009 for 4 weeks. From a leading supplement sarms source. Usually I have a little vad cholestrol values and if my cholestrol is good after 6 weeks on ostarine then, we will know sr9009 is good for cholestrol, as teori says.
    Yeah your bloodwork will be very informative, I'm patiently waiting to see

  4. #84
    boisebeast is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    582
    Day 36:
    Dose - 17.5 mg ostarine and DAA

    Hit back and biceps today, very good workout! Lately I've been getting really bad muscle cramps post workout. It feels like the cramps you get on clen (except I haven't been on clen for months). Not quite sure why I'm getting them... On a different note, instead of cycling off of DAA I upped my dosage by 25%. I'm going to try to weigh in tomorrow but I've had some sodium tonight so I may have to wait for friday for an accurate weigh in. I'll keep you all posted!
    Tornadoatc likes this.

  5. #85
    boisebeast is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    582
    Day 37:
    Dose - 17.5 mg ostarine and DAA

    Mediocre shoulders and legs workout tonight. I'm still feeling good. Not much to add for today.

  6. #86
    boisebeast is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    582
    Day 38:
    Dose - 17.5 mg ostarine and DAA

    Forgot to mention that I weighed in at 169.3 yesterday. There's clearly some water weight there since that would be an increase of 2.6 pounds from last week. I meant to try to weigh in again this morning to try to get a more accurate reading but I forgot... Tomorrow is my refeed day so it will probably be a few days before I can get an accurate weight. Despite having an awful sleep schedule yesterday, I had a really good chest and triceps workout tonight. If I could just get the long head of my triceps to blow up I would be ecstatic. Tomorrow should be a great back and biceps workout because of the refeed. Have a good night everyone

  7. #87
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    4,998
    Quote Originally Posted by boisebeast View Post
    Day 38:
    Dose - 17.5 mg ostarine and DAA

    Forgot to mention that I weighed in at 169.3 yesterday. There's clearly some water weight there since that would be an increase of 2.6 pounds from last week. I meant to try to weigh in again this morning to try to get a more accurate reading but I forgot... Tomorrow is my refeed day so it will probably be a few days before I can get an accurate weight. Despite having an awful sleep schedule yesterday, I had a really good chest and triceps workout tonight. If I could just get the long head of my triceps to blow up I would be ecstatic. Tomorrow should be a great back and biceps workout because of the refeed. Have a good night everyone
    Look up rich piana . Follow his tricepsadvices. And you will grow. I did. No bullshit. The bullyed man know what he is taking about.

  8. #88
    hmmSARMS is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    1
    great log man been following it for awhile , i will be doing osta here soon i think. what is this sites sponsor for sarms ?

  9. #89
    boisebeast is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    582
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin
    Look up rich piana . Follow his tricepsadvices. And you will grow. I did. No bullshit. The bullyed man know what he is taking about.
    I do follow him, although mostly just for entertainment purposes. He definitely has some good advice for tricep growth although I have to have what he says with a grain of salt since his triceps are more synthol than muscle

  10. #90
    boisebeast is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    582
    Quote Originally Posted by hmmSARMS
    great log man been following it for awhile , i will be doing osta here soon i think. what is this sites sponsor for sarms?
    Thanks man. I'm actually not sure if they're still the site sponsor so I'm not sure if I can say. If a mod gives me the green light then I'd be happy to share, otherwise just look back through the posts in the steroid section and you'll see that they used to advertise their sales and stuff all the time by making new threads

  11. #91
    boisebeast is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    582
    Day 39:
    Dose - 17.5 mg ostarine and DAA

    Surprisingly, I got a good weigh in this morning; I was 166.9. This is a 0.2 pound increase from last week, so I pretty much consider this a neutral week which is very disappointing. I'm going to try to up my calories a bit. I think I may increase my osta dose to 20mg a day as well. I'm just not getting as good of results as I was hoping. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy with the 3.5 gain so far since I feel like I've stayed lean and hard, but obviously that's super mild for mass gains over ~6 weeks and I haven't gotten any strength boost whatsoever. On top of that, I haven't got any side effects. My balls haven't shrunken as far as I can tell and my sex drive is still insanely high. The culmination of these factors is making me wonder if my stuff is properly dosed... hard to know for sure. My source has always been great so maybe the compound itself just isn't that great (much more likely). I'll probably give osta one more shot in a few months and run it at 25mg per day for my next cycle.

  12. #92
    bowly is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    55
    avocados are very good for hdl

    I have added nac..policosanol..niacin..beta sisterol for cholesterol control and increasing hdl


    Quote Originally Posted by boisebeast View Post
    It would be really nice to know, unfortunately I just don't know at this point. I'll look into my options for bloodwork from private labs and see how much a cholesterol panel is. It's definitely something that is of concern though... I hope my good cholesterol goes up after PCT because I'm not sure what else I can do to improve my cholesterol levels. I don't smoke or drink alcohol, I do daily cardio (started a couple months ago, my before bloodwork was done before I started doing cardio), I get good fats (although I definitely get some bad fats via cheese) and I take 500mg niacin every day. If I'm missing something obvious and you have a good suggestion then please let me know!

    EDIT: Looks like I could get a lipid panel for an extra $50 so I may do that after my PCT. I'm a college student and can't afford to be shelling out a bunch of cash to get bloods done multiple times every cycle so I have to be a little bit selective and strategic in choosing when to have it done.

  13. #93
    boisebeast is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    582
    Quote Originally Posted by bowly
    avocados are very good for hdl I have added nac..policosanol..niacin..beta sisterol for cholesterol control and increasing hdl
    Thanks for the suggestions man

  14. #94
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    4,998
    Quote Originally Posted by boisebeast View Post
    I do follow him, although mostly just for entertainment purposes. He definitely has some good advice for tricep growth although I have to have what he says with a grain of salt since his triceps are more synthol than muscle
    Im not sure. He has admitted stuff in his left bis but never tris. And I have seen old pics of him and his tris Looks the same.
    And many "youtube" experts say flex arms are stuffed too. But he prooved their not in his New series flex at 50. Not waterproofe but I think he speaks the thruth.

  15. #95
    boisebeast is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    582
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Im not sure. He has admitted stuff in his left bis but never tris. And I have seen old pics of him and his tris Looks the same.
    And many "youtube" experts say flex arms are stuffed too. But he prooved their not in his New series flex at 50. Not waterproofe but I think he speaks the thruth.
    That is true, he definitely looked great back when he competed so the man knows a thing or no, no question there. Side note, you're looking crazy in your new profile picture. I can tell you've leaned out since you started the SR

  16. #96
    boisebeast is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    582
    Day 40:
    Dose - 20 mg ostarine and DAA

    Alright guys, a couple things to mention from today... I did decide to up my dose to 20mg/day. This stuff is just so mild, I'll go into detail further when I'm finishing up my cycle, but I think that from personal experience 15 and 17.5mg ED are just not enough. I suspect 20 won't be a whole lot different-- at least not for the last 2.5 weeks of my cycle. Next time I think 25mg will be the dose I'll use. The next thing to mention is that I threw out my damn back today at the gym. I'm not sure if it's just a pulled muscle or not, but it's hurting. I'm taking ibuprofen and tomorrow is my off day thankfully, so hopefully I'll be good to go for chest and triceps on tuesday. I'll let you know if I end up having to take more time off, but as long as I don't make it worse, I think I'll be healed up in a couple of days. I will also keep everyone posted on how the dosage increase affects me.

  17. #97
    boisebeast is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    582
    Day 41:
    Dose - 17.5 mg ostarine and DAA

    After seeing Silabolin's bloodwork after his SARM cycle, I decided not to proceed with an increased dose. Instead, I will be keeping the dose at 17.5mg/day for the rest of my cycle. Today was rest day and was much needed. My back is feeling quite a bit better and I'm hoping that I'll be able to go to the gym tomorrow morning. I'm down to about 7 hours of sleep so I need to head to bed now. Catch you all later

  18. #98
    boisebeast is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    582
    Day 42:
    Dose - 17.5 mg ostarine and DAA

    My back wasn't feeling good enough to lift today so I decided to take an extra rest day. Regardless, I will go over the big week 6 update now:

    Joint condition: Big improvements, undeniable, significant healing effect on old injuries
    Skin/Acne condition: No changes
    Hairline: No change
    Sex Drive: No change in libido or sex life. No testicular atrophy noted either
    Depression/Moodiness: None
    Gyno/high estrogenic sides: None
    General health and feeling: Good

    One thing that's been on my mind recently is a concern for how the PCT drugs will affect me. No matter what, I'm going to do a full PCT because of its massive importance in recovery, but I'm really hoping that the clomid doesn't cause a bunch of acne... My plan right now is to run novla at 40/20/20/20 and clomid at 50/25/25/25 (at the same time as the nolva). Please share your thoughts about this PCT protocol

  19. #99
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    4,998
    Quote Originally Posted by boisebeast View Post
    Day 42:
    Dose - 17.5 mg ostarine and DAA

    My back wasn't feeling good enough to lift today so I decided to take an extra rest day. Regardless, I will go over the big week 6 update now:

    Joint condition: Big improvements, undeniable, significant healing effect on old injuries
    Skin/Acne condition: No changes
    Hairline: No change
    Sex Drive: No change in libido or sex life. No testicular atrophy noted either
    Depression/Moodiness: None
    Gyno/high estrogenic sides: None
    General health and feeling: Good

    One thing that's been on my mind recently is a concern for how the PCT drugs will affect me. No matter what, I'm going to do a full PCT because of its massive importance in recovery, but I'm really hoping that the clomid doesn't cause a bunch of acne... My plan right now is to run novla at 40/20/20/20 and clomid at 50/25/25/25 (at the same time as the nolva). Please share your thoughts about this PCT protocol
    Maybe its a good idea to check your total test...and hdl. Hdl got nothing to do with pct but if you are feeling well and your test is stil over 500+ maybe you dont need the nolva...or clomid

  20. #100
    boisebeast is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    582
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Maybe its a good idea to check your total test...and hdl. Hdl got nothing to do with pct but if you are feeling well and your test is stil over 500+ maybe you dont need the nolva...or clomid
    That is a great suggestion, it didn't even occur to me to do that. I think I will go in for bloodwork next week to gauge my test levels and base my PCT protocol off of the results. Thanks for the excellent idea!

  21. #101
    boisebeast is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    582
    Day 43:
    Dose - 17.5 mg ostarine and DAA

    My back finally felt good to go so I was back in the gym doing chest and tris today. Probably the best chest and tris workout I've had in weeks. The weight was flying up effortlessly, no elbow issues, insane pump... pretty much everything you could want in a workout. No new side effects to mention, pretty safe to say that for noticeable side effects on a daily basis, ostarine doesn't have any (in my experience). I will try to weigh in tomorrow although I don't feel that I've gained much since last week but who knows really. I hope everyone is doing well, I'll update you with the weight tomorrow!

  22. #102
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    4,998
    Quote Originally Posted by boisebeast View Post
    Day 43:
    Dose - 17.5 mg ostarine and DAA

    My back finally felt good to go so I was back in the gym doing chest and tris today. Probably the best chest and tris workout I've had in weeks. The weight was flying up effortlessly, no elbow issues, insane pump... pretty much everything you could want in a workout. No new side effects to mention, pretty safe to say that for noticeable side effects on a daily basis, ostarine doesn't have any (in my experience). I will try to weigh in tomorrow although I don't feel that I've gained much since last week but who knows really. I hope everyone is doing well, I'll update you with the weight tomorrow!
    hehe, from my experience i would say ostarine is totally useless for building mass and strength without a testbase. Injuryhealing and aid in fatloss, but except that, useless.
    First 2-4 weeks ok, but when your test lowers, the gains from first weeks will dissapear.
    But we all are different.

  23. #103
    Hrgaland's Avatar
    Hrgaland is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Zagreb, Croatia
    Posts
    72
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    hehe, from my experience i would say ostarine is totally useless for building mass and strength without a testbase. Injuryhealing and aid in fatloss, but except that, useless.
    First 2-4 weeks ok, but when your test lowers, the gains from first weeks will dissapear.
    But we all are different.
    will it be hard for you to post your blood work, I would like to see what has scared him so much. but, we all know you've added sr9009 in your cycle, and you were on bigger dose from the start, so this could also influence in results. Right?
    Last edited by Hrgaland; 05-12-2016 at 02:29 PM.

  24. #104
    boisebeast is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    582
    Quote Originally Posted by Hrgaland
    will it be hard for you to post your blood work, I would like to see what has scared him so much. but, we all know you've added sr9009 in your cycle, and you were on bigger dose from the start, so this could also influence in results. Right?
    He posted bloodwork from his ostarine/SR cycle in one of his other threads I don't expect my level of suppression to match his since his dose was far greater than mine

  25. #105
    boisebeast is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    582
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    hehe, from my experience i would say ostarine is totally useless for building mass and strength without a testbase. Injuryhealing and aid in fatloss, but except that, useless.
    First 2-4 weeks ok, but when your test lowers, the gains from first weeks will dissapear.
    But we all are different.
    I've had a similar experience. I've probably gained about 3 pounds of lean mass-- which is great because I'm putting on about 5 pounds per year at this point, but obviously that is terrible compared to anabolics. After a couple more years I'll give test a go, although I would only want to use it if I could get a prescription for it because it's so sketchy buying gear online. Plus it's illegal in most countries without a prescription (including mine). For my next cycle, I think I'll give s4 a go. Not for bulking though-- just for recomp or cutting. Back to ostarine though: I didn't notice any effects for fat loss (because I was bulking obviously), but it really excelled in healing old injuries and in providing a "full" look 24/7. I guess with 3 pounds of lean mass gained (so far) and my old injuries massively healed up, I can't complain too much. Whether or not I would use it again largely depends on the results of the bloodwork that I will get done next week. I'm going to include this response in my daily entry because I think it's good info for people to read.

    Day 44:
    Dose - 17.5 mg ostarine and DAA

    Hit back and biceps today, thankfully my back felt great despite the injury from earlier this week. It was my shoulders and legs day that tweaked my back earlier this week so I won't be hitting those again until sunday (just to be on the safe side). Everything else that was on my mind I mentioned above in my reply so make sure to give that a read! I'm heading to bed now, catch you all later
    Last edited by boisebeast; 05-15-2016 at 03:23 AM.

  26. #106
    boisebeast is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    582
    Day 45:
    Dose - 17.5 mg ostarine and DAA

    Forgot to mention that I weighed in at 168.6 yesterday. Definitely some water retention going on there, I'll try again to get a better weigh in tomorrow morning. Since my workout days were a bit screwed up form having to take an extra rest day this week, I ended up doing shoulders, triceps, and some calves today. The workout went fine but I didn't get a very good pump. Tomorrow is refeed day so I plan on carbing up big time for an insane back and biceps workout. After tomorrow, I'll be caught up and back on my normal workout schedule again. I'm not sure exactly which day, but I will be going in for bloodwork sometime next week. I'll just be getting my test levels checked (no cholesterol tomorrow, but maybe for my post-PCT bloods), and then I'll be gauging my PCT protocol according to the results of my blood test (credit to Silabolin for that suggestion).

  27. #107
    boisebeast is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    582
    Day 46:
    Dose - 17.5 mg ostarine and DAA

    Got a good weigh in this morning! I weighed in at 167.8 which is almost exactly one pound up from last week, so that is some good news. Before I forget, I have a question for anyone who has used a private lab for bloodwork: So I will be using a private lab website where I order the bloodwork to be done (let's say I pay $70 for this), they contract with a lab who has multiple locations where I show up to get my blood drawn. When I go to get my blood drawn, do I have to pay for the visit to the lab too? The whole point of me going through a private MD lab is so that I don't have to use my insurance, but if I have to pay $70 for the blood test and then also pay when I go into the lab it doesn't seem like it would be a good deal. Anyway, last thing to mention is that I got a tan today so I will be a nice golden brown when I wake up lol. I am so white naturally that it is almost painful haha. Hope everyone is doing well, catch you tomorrow.
    Last edited by boisebeast; 05-15-2016 at 03:23 AM.

  28. #108
    boisebeast is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    582
    Day 47:
    Dose - 17.5 mg ostarine and DAA

    Had a pretty good legs and shoulders workout today. The weight felt light for my leg exercises so I can't complain there. I'm almost at the 7 week mark guys... it's hard to believe but I'm so happy that I've been able to keep up with this log. At the end, I will be posting my overall thoughts on ostarine including a rating for mass gain, strength, fullness, etc. I will also be posting my bloodwork as soon as I get it done. I have to call the lab tomorrow morning to sort a couple things out and then as long as everything goes as expected, I should be getting my bloodwork done soon. I really don't feel suppressed at all. My sex drive is still through the roof and my testicles haven't atrophied. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if I got my bloodwork back and it turned out that the ostarine was fake (although I doubt that because my source has been good to me historically). I will be sure to keep you updated on when exactly I go in for bloodwork and then I'll post the results as soon as they are available to me. I won't be getting cholesterol checked this time, but perhaps in the next round of bloodwork in the future (and if I get that done I'll be sure to return to the log and post it). What you can expect to see this time is total test and estrogen levels.

    EDIT: PLEASE NOTE: I was scrolling back through my posts because it seemed that the number of days I've been on did not line up with the day of the week that I was expecting to end on. After carefully re-reading my posts, I realize I forgot to change the day on several and have ended up off by 3 days. This means that I am actually on day 50 of my cycle today and that tomorrow's post will resume as day 51. Sorry that I didn't catch this earlier. I usually update the log about 2am so I am generally very tired when I do so lol. This is good news though as it means that the bloodwork will be done closer to the end of my cycle and thus will be more accurate in terms of my ending testosterone levels .
    Last edited by boisebeast; 05-16-2016 at 02:30 AM.

  29. #109
    bowly is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    55
    boise pls do your hdl atleast..will be a great help for people who want to know how ostarine effects hdl cholesterol atleast..

    Quote Originally Posted by boisebeast View Post
    Day 47:
    Dose - 17.5 mg ostarine and DAA

    Had a pretty good legs and shoulders workout today. The weight felt light for my leg exercises so I can't complain there. I'm almost at the 7 week mark guys... it's hard to believe but I'm so happy that I've been able to keep up with this log. At the end, I will be posting my overall thoughts on ostarine including a rating for mass gain, strength, fullness, etc. I will also be posting my bloodwork as soon as I get it done. I have to call the lab tomorrow morning to sort a couple things out and then as long as everything goes as expected, I should be getting my bloodwork done soon. I really don't feel suppressed at all. My sex drive is still through the roof and my testicles haven't atrophied. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if I got my bloodwork back and it turned out that the ostarine was fake (although I doubt that because my source has been good to me historically). I will be sure to keep you updated on when exactly I go in for bloodwork and then I'll post the results as soon as they are available to me. I won't be getting cholesterol checked this time, but perhaps in the next round of bloodwork in the future (and if I get that done I'll be sure to return to the log and post it). What you can expect to see this time is total test and estrogen levels.

    EDIT: PLEASE NOTE: I was scrolling back through my posts because it seemed that the number of days I've been on did not line up with the day of the week that I was expecting to end on. After carefully re-reading my posts, I realize I forgot to change the day on several and have ended up off by 3 days. This means that I am actually on day 50 of my cycle today and that tomorrow's post will resume as day 51. Sorry that I didn't catch this earlier. I usually update the log about 2am so I am generally very tired when I do so lol. This is good news though as it means that the bloodwork will be done closer to the end of my cycle and thus will be more accurate in terms of my ending testosterone levels.

  30. #110
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,645
    Quote Originally Posted by boisebeast View Post
    Day 46:
    Dose - 17.5 mg ostarine and DAA

    Got a good weigh in this morning! I weighed in at 167.8 which is almost exactly one pound up from last week, so that is some good news. Before I forget, I have a question for anyone who has used a private lab for bloodwork: So I will be using a private lab website where I order the bloodwork to be done (let's say I pay $70 for this), they contract with a lab who has multiple locations where I show up to get my blood drawn. When I go to get my blood drawn, do I have to pay for the visit to the lab too? The whole point of me going through a private MD lab is so that I don't have to use my insurance, but if I have to pay $70 for the blood test and then also pay when I go into the lab it doesn't seem like it would be a good deal. Anyway, last thing to mention is that I got a tan today so I will be a nice golden brown when I wake up lol. I am so white naturally that it is almost painful haha. Hope everyone is doing well, catch you tomorrow.
    Once you pay the $70 online for the lab request form, you will pay nothing at the actual lab.
    wellshii likes this.

  31. #111
    boisebeast is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    582
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog
    Once you pay the $70 online for the lab request form, you will pay nothing at the actual lab.
    Thank you deadlift!

    Also for everyone, I ordered the bloodwork and even paid an extra $50 to get HDL, LDL, and a general lipid profile. All for the sake of the log
    wellshii likes this.

  32. #112
    boisebeast is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    582
    Day 51:
    Dose - 17.5 mg ostarine and DAA

    Back on the correct day now. Tomorrow morning I'm going in for bloodwork so I'm getting to bed early. I have an awful headache from fasting for the last few hours, probably because I'm used to eating every 2-3 hours at max. Notable blood tests I'm getting done: total test, HDL, and LDL. I'm hoping everything goes smoothly tomorrow having gone through a private lab... we will see. I'll keep you all posted

  33. #113
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    4,998
    your results will be very educational...thanks

  34. #114
    boisebeast is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    582
    Day 52:
    Dose - 17.5 mg ostarine and DAA

    Bloodwork today went super smoothly. I can't have imagined it going any better honestly, great company that I went through. Wish I could give them a shoutout but I don't know if it's against the rules or not so I won't mention it. I'm still waiting on test results. They said they I should have them in 3 days max so hopefully tomorrow if I'm lucky! Can't wait to get my eyes on the results, I have no idea what to expect. Catch you all tomorrow with (hopefully) some results

  35. #115
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    4,998
    total test 200, hdl cholestrol 30......rest ok:-)

  36. #116
    boisebeast is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    582
    Alright here are the blood test results. Test is low as expected (even though I don't feel suppressed). I wouldn't mind a recommendation for a PCT nolva/clomid dose if anyone wants to chime in . I will be ending my ostarine cycle now due to diminishing returns. I'll write my normal daily update tonight.

    Ostarine Only Log (Detailed)-screen-shot-2016-05-18-9.32.42-am.png


    Ostarine Only Log (Detailed)-screen-shot-2016-05-18-9.33.15-am.png
    Last edited by boisebeast; 05-18-2016 at 08:23 PM.

  37. #117
    boisebeast is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    582
    First day of no Ostarine (pre-PCT) - took normal DAA dose

    Alright guys, tomorrow I'm starting PCT. My test levels are sitting at 187 current and I'm feeling great so that is a good start. Here's what I'm planning...
    Nolva: 40/40/20/20
    Clomid: 12.5/12.5/12.5/12.5

    The general PCT for a stack of osta/s4/gw (which should yield far more suppression that my cycle theoretically) is clomid 25/25/25

    There seems to be a consensus that nolva works just fine solo for PCT, but adding in clomid adds effectiveness. I'm worried about how I will react to the clomid, so I want to start light and I will adjust accordingly. If I tolerate it okay, I may up the dose, if I do not, I may cut it out. We will see. I'll continue to update the log throughout PCT. Feel free to tear apart my PCT plan if you feel strongly, I like to think that I generally take criticism well My cholesterol is horrid right now in case you didn't see for yourself, so I'm changing up my diet a bit. I will be cutting out some saturated and trans fats and instead of eating whole eggs, I'll be switching to egg whites. Apparently both clomid and nolva are known to be helpful in improving HDL:LDL ratio, so those should aid in that regard too. Lastly, I will be getting the same bloodwork done again two months after finishing my PCT (recommended by Kelkel). I'll update the log tomorrow with my final weight (assuming I get a good weigh in), and sometime soon I'll write up my final opinion of ostarine so look out for that big post. Fingers crossed for PCT going well... I'm nervous in all honestly about side effects. Wish me luck!
    Last edited by boisebeast; 05-19-2016 at 01:07 AM.

  38. #118
    bowly is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    55
    so abt 7 weeks osta at 17.5 caused such a suppression..and I believe you had daa alongside for quite sometime..thats hard

    nolva raises test by 140% but lowers igf..clomid is very good but causes me to become very emotional..lol..

    I would do clomid 50/25/25/25 and nolva 20/20/20/20...but after a retest you may need to prolong nolva longer if you want to recover fully

    what was your daa intake while on osta

    for cholesterol I would take it seriously..1 avocado daily for hdl..morn empty stomach 3gm garlic for ldl and total cholesterol control /add niacin/NAC/phytosterols-beta sisterol/policosanol and lot of fish oils


    Quote Originally Posted by boisebeast View Post
    First day of no Ostarine (pre-PCT) - took normal DAA dose

    Alright guys, tomorrow I'm starting PCT. My test levels are sitting at 187 current and I'm feeling great so that is a good start. Here's what I'm planning...
    Nolva: 40/40/20/20
    Clomid: 12.5/12.5/12.5/12.5

    The general PCT for a stack of osta/s4/gw (which should yield far more suppression that my cycle theoretically) is clomid 25/25/25

    There seems to be a consensus that nolva works just fine solo for PCT, but adding in clomid adds effectiveness. I'm worried about how I will react to the clomid, so I want to start light and I will adjust accordingly. If I tolerate it okay, I may up the dose, if I do not, I may cut it out. We will see. I'll continue to update the log throughout PCT. Feel free to tear apart my PCT plan if you feel strongly, I like to think that I generally take criticism well My cholesterol is horrid right now in case you didn't see for yourself, so I'm changing up my diet a bit. I will be cutting out some saturated and trans fats and instead of eating whole eggs, I'll be switching to egg whites. Apparently both clomid and nolva are known to be helpful in improving HDL:LDL ratio, so those should aid in that regard too. Lastly, I will be getting the same bloodwork done again two months after finishing my PCT (recommended by Kelkel). I'll update the log tomorrow with my final weight (assuming I get a good weigh in), and sometime soon I'll write up my final opinion of ostarine so look out for that big post. Fingers crossed for PCT going well... I'm nervous in all honestly about side effects. Wish me luck!
    Last edited by bowly; 05-19-2016 at 10:52 AM.

  39. #119
    Mp859's Avatar
    Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,445
    Using serms seems overkill to me.

  40. #120
    boisebeast is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    582
    Quote Originally Posted by bowly View Post
    so abt 7 weeks osta at 17.5 caused such a suppression..and I believe you had daa alongside for quite sometime..thats hard

    nolva raises test by 140% but lowers igf..clomid is very good but causes me to become very emotional..lol..

    I would do clomid 50/25/25/25 and nolva 20/20/20/20...but after a retest you may need to prolong nolva longer if you want to recover fully

    what was your daa intake while on osta

    for cholesterol I would take it seriously..1 avocado daily for hdl..morn empty stomach 3gm garlic for ldl and total cholesterol control /add niacin/NAC/phytosterols-beta sisterol/policosanol and lot of fish oils
    Thank you for sharing your input. To answer your question, I was taking 5,700mg of DAA ED for the second half of my cycle. I also appreciate your advice for the cholesterol stuff! I will be taking big measures to bring that into the normal range and I will not be doing any cycles until I do so.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mp859 View Post
    Using serms seems overkill to me.
    Thanks for your input man, you're not the first to say that to me. I think better safe than sorry though

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •