Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By hollowedzeus

Thread: Best way to run cardarine with mk677

Jonbana is offline Member

Best way to run cardarine with mk677

im going to add cardarine with my mk677 can someone give me a brief low down to make sure what im researching adds up , length dosage , timing etc..

and what I can expect

from what I see 10-20mg a day 10mg once a day or if running 20mg take twice a day as half life is 16-24 hours

usually run for 12-14 weeks with not pct required ,

correct me if im wrong here , stacking with mk677 at 25mg a day
    Last edited by Jonbana; 08-31-2017 at 09:19 AM.

also the more research I do people say any sarms in a pill form is fake... I don't see how this is possible ? they said specially cardarine in pill form not liquid is fake its a phyrohormone or something

hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    I think the rumour came about that caps are fake because some companies sold prohormones as sarms after they were banned.

Caps are powdered sarms
    Liquid is powdered sarms suspended in a soloution. Ive see a couple of labs offering both.

Liquids last longer i think but the only people that say capsulated sarms are fake are those who exclusivly sell liquid sarms (dylan gemeli)

Liquids will also be more prominent as its easier to claim not for human consumption if it's not in a cap
    Jonbana likes this.

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What do you want to use the cardarine for?

fat lost

Quote Originally Posted by Jonbana View Post
    also the more research I do people say any sarms in a pill form is fake... I don't see how this is possible ? they said specially cardarine in pill form not liquid is fake its a phyrohormone or something
    The base physical form of SARM's is a white powder. It can be put in capsules, pills, or suspended in liquid.

Northernpumps is offline Junior Member
    Gimellis company switched to capsules too just sayin... and my wife is currently taking pill form cardanine(little dbol sized pills ) as well as capsule form cardanine and both are good to go (both from unrelated company )

AllexCord is offline Banned
    The two stacked together are amazing. I've been on MK-677 and GW along with some S4 the last couple months and it's been unbelievable for what it's done to my body composition. I've maintained the same weight but really leaned out nicely. It's been incredible in all aspects.

likelifting is offline Senior Member
    I would rather inject than run through my digestive system(liver), is my first thought. I could be wrong on that though.

AllexCord is offline Banned
    Good stuff, Nutrabol is an HGH analog. It's the greatest benefit is for overall recovery. It will produce significant fat loss effects, but it needs to be run a long time for the fat loss effects to take effect. Cardarine GW is an almost immediate endurance booster and fat loss aid. But its important to buy legit SARMs , You can try free shipped offer from ProvenPeptides if you from USA. Good Luck!

All live matter is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AllexCord View Post
    Good stuff, Nutrabol is an HGH analog. It's the greatest benefit is for overall recovery. It will produce significant fat loss effects, but it needs to be run a long time for the fat loss effects to take effect. Cardarine GW is an almost immediate endurance booster and fat loss aid. But its important to buy legit SARMs, You can try free shipped offer from ProvenPeptides if you from USA. Good Luck!
    I too am about to start these two together. When you say a long time 6-12 months? I’ve heard that before as a timeline

Thread Information