Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Friggnewtown
  • 1 Post By AR's King Silabolin

Thread: Cardarine and weight loss and HPTA

Friggnewtown is offline Junior Member

Cardarine and weight loss and HPTA

It's been said once before that sarms are the newest Prohormone. With several openly admitting that they indeed do interfere with your endocrine system. Yet some claim to not do so. Cardarine is one of them.

I'll be focusing on fat loss for whenever my next cycle is ever to be. I do not want to interfere with my endocrine system nor HPTA anymore at the moment. I am going to be exploring HGH but can I safely stack cardarine with it?
    jolter604 likes this.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Friggnewtown View Post
    It's been said once before that sarms are the newest Prohormone. With several openly admitting that they indeed do interfere with your endocrine system. Yet some claim to not do so. Cardarine is one of them.

I'll be focusing on fat loss for whenever my next cycle is ever to be. I do not want to interfere with my endocrine system nor HPTA anymore at the moment. I am going to be exploring HGH but can I safely stack cardarine with it?
    Read more bro. Cardarine is not a SARM and workes totally different than on the hormonell pathway.

And...prohormones and SARMs are not the same category. Those who say that, have big holes in their knowledge.

Sent fra min SM-N9005 via Tapatalk
    jolter604 likes this.

gbgadriano is offline Junior Member
    Cardarine = PPAR modulator as I know,

Brianwhite745 is offline New Member
    Cardarine is not classified as a sarm. It has absolutely no effect on hpta and will not suppress natural testosterone production.

Cardarine and hgh will stack just fine together for fat loss. In fact, I believe those two compounds will stack well with just about anything. The beauty of those compounds is that they don't affect natural test production

Thread Information