Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Couchlockd

Thread: Caedarine GW501516

jolter604 is offline Knowledgeable Member

Caedarine GW501516

I was going to use this at 20mg fir 8 weeks with 3 iu hgh and 3000mg hmb . this will be between cycles, hopefully i will get at least 3 pou ds and so.e body fat reduction.

Anyone have any experience with cardarine?

Addicted to Pain....

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    I plan on using Cardarine as soon as my water touches down

but I'm bringing a lot of scary stuff as well as some equally not scary stuff saying that the scary stuff is blown out of proportion so I don't really know
    jolter604 likes this.

CAADsprint is offline Junior Member
    I'm on it right now with about 3-4ui of hgh. I can't tell if it's working yet been on it for about a week. Although I hear if you get blood work you'll be able to see that your lipolipid whatever is elevated meaning your burning fat more efficiently or what have you. That HGH tho. I fuckin love it. Took 10ui within a day because I left a vial out for 12 hours and during work BOOM all of a sudden I feel like a decrepit pile of shit. My joints hurt and I got so tired. People be lookin at me like WTF and on the inside I'm like "oh yeah baby that MFin gh just hit" lmfao
    Last edited by CAADsprint; 03-05-2019 at 03:23 AM.

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CAADsprint View Post
    I'm on it right now with about 3-4ui of hgh. I can't tell if it's working yet been on it for about a week. Although I hear if you get blood work you'll be able to see that your lipolipid whatever is elevated meaning your burning fat more efficiently or what have you. That HGH tho. I fuckin love it. Took 10ui within a day because I left a vial out for 12 hours and during work BOOM all of a sudden I feel like a decrepit pile of shit. My joints hurt and I got so tired. People be lookin at me like WTF and on the inside I'm like "oh yeah baby that MFin gh just hit" lmfao
    You feel like shit on HGH?

Very expensive and causes joints to hurt and not much change in mirror unless it's ran with something that compliments it? Well, sign me up......

CAADsprint is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    You feel like shit on HGH?

Very expensive and causes joints to hurt and not much change in mirror unless it's ran with something that compliments it? Well, sign me up......

Lol what I was getting at is that the did Ed effects are sometimes to strong. It's getting better with use. For me I can see the changes and feel them

Wake up with more energy don't need coffee blah blah
    Skin is better
    It does trim you down
    I can eat more junk food or whatever. Like pizza or what not
    More drive at the gym
    Muscles are more lean/quicker recovery

Some guy I work with thought I started another cycle I said it has to be the hgh because that was the only significant factor that changed. Results very and I think that when an IFBB pro takes it who is already caked to the max in muscle, already has experienced the burst from aas etc then I can see why they say they don't see it. Me personally I can. But comparing it to some good anabolics with a test cycle. Yep no way

Thread Information