Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By TechnoTriceps

Thread: Sarm Cycle advice

newtothis97 is offline New Member

Question Sarm Cycle advice

Hey guys so im running my first cycle of LGD-4 at pretty small doses.
    Wk 1 and 2: 2.5mg/d
    Wk 3-5: 5mg/d
    Wk 6-8: 7.5mg/d
    With vitamins, cratine etc. For PCT i have about 200mg of Nolvadex , a little less than i might need but thought a good way to use it would be four weeks, 10/10/5/5. Im split between starting it mid-cycle or slightly overlapping towards the end? Any opinions or advice?
    Thanks.

DinAZ is online now Associate Member
    It is great that you are thinking about PCT. On Reddit I see a bunch of young men complaining about tits or side effects coming off SARMS because they didn't do PCT.

Your idea seems to use less nolvadex /tamoxifen than you would for AAS PCT makes sense to me, but I don't know the dosages for SARMS PCT so I will let someone else answer that part.

TechnoTriceps is offline New Member
    Nolvadex is good but you may want to try enclomiphene citrate at the end of your cycle and post cycle to boost your natural production up. I was able to increase my total levels by 600 points by adding 12 mg a day of EC. If I come off trt I would definitely use it to get my natural levels back up. Some sites that sell sarms have it.
    Cylon357 likes this.

Cylon357 is online now Nice Guy Cy
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TechnoTriceps View Post
    Nolvadex is good but you may want to try enclomiphene citrate at the end of your cycle and post cycle to boost your natural production up. I was able to increase my total levels by 600 points by adding 12 mg a day of EC. If I come off trt I would definitely use it to get my natural levels back up. Some sites that sell sarms have it.
    Where did you get your enclomiphene from? I've tried it from Receptorchem, ExpressPCT and peptide warehouse and not been impressed with any of them.

Thread Information