DAAS is offline Senior Member

HELP ME please need advice asap

So my lack of test. has gotting to the point where it is ruining not only my body but my life and my relationship.

We no longer have sex and last night she told me it was because she didnt really enjoy it any more.

I feel like all my problems are from a cycle which i never recovered.

I want to go see a doctor but I need to get blood work done prior.

I took clomid at 50mg for about a 5 days then took a few days off and then ran it at 35mg for two days, ending yesterday morning.

My question is if i went in to get blood work today would it be a waste because the clomid is still raising my test. levels.? how long does the clomid last for.

PS my balls still dont hang but i dont want to not qualify because i passed by a few numbers.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    how long ago did you end your cycle. What was your cycle?
    That is a horrible pct. That is why you feel like shit.
    What are you trying to qualify for? TRT? I wouldnt want to go on trt unless you had to. Run a proper pct.

nilrac is offline Member
    Standard PCT is 4 weeks of Nolva and Clomid. 5 or so days of Clomid is weak.
    You should try and run a proper PCT and see where it gets you.

How old are you?

It was test.

My pct was nolva 40/40/20/20
    ran HCG the whole cycle.
    Didnt work so i tried Nolva 40/20/20/20/20
    and clomid 150/100/100/100

didnt work.

I am currently just starting another PCT just clomid this time. I plan on 35mg a day for 70 days. but i need help now

nilrac is offline Member
    ???
    You said...
    "I took clomid at 50mg for about a 5 days then took a few days off and then ran it at 35mg for two days, ending yesterday morning."

yes, i was running it at 50mg in the begining, but I plan on doing 35mg only because of emotional side effects.

how much test did you run? And for how long?
    How old are you?

and yes qualify for TRT. Ive been dealing with this for a long time i dont remember how long. Year/years. ive tryed several PCT's from Serms to OTC to just waiting and im tired of feeling like death every day of my life.

Never was scared of needles so i dont think i would mind

nilrac is offline Member
    @DAAS
    You are only 22 years old? Here lies the problem...

22, 350mg/week for the first three then i up it to 400mg

where is the problem?

yes im 22.

my risk was just like every one else.

yes i could have grown more on my own for more years, but that doesnt change the fact that i need help now.

that was then this is now. I just want to live again.

its going to be hard to find a dr to put a 22 year old on trt.

I would to the pct forum and post up for swifto.

And trt sucks. You say you wouldnt mind. trust me

nilrac is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DAAS View Post
    where is the problem?

yes im 22.

my risk was just like every one else.

yes i could have grown more on my own for more years, but that doesnt change the fact that i need help now.

that was then this is now. I just want to live again.

Well it's not... thats why you have countless vets and experienced users on here trying to advise people not to touch AAS before atleast 25 years of age otherwise they run the risk of severely damaging the HPTA. And this is what has happened to you by the sounds of it. Regardless, other than advising that you run a vigorous PCT there isn't much else I can help you with. As gixxer stated, Swifto is a very experienced dude and knows a great deal about recovery. Otherwise I genuinely wish you all the best. Good luck.

Flier is offline Productive Member
    Yes, head over to Swifto World and post him your story.
    Google Triptorelin, and ask him if that would be for you.

"Ruining relationship"? Married? GF?
    If this is a keeper, tell her what u´re going through!
    It would be a relief for her to find out and understand why you have been acting weird.

FCVtec is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    its going to be hard to find a dr to put a 22 year old on trt.

I would to the pct forum and post up for swifto.

And trt sucks. You say you wouldnt mind. trust me
    Why do you say trt sucks? Not criticizing, just wanna hear negative side of TRT in your opinion if you dont mind.

Quote Originally Posted by FCVtec View Post
    Why do you say trt sucks? Not criticizing, just wanna hear negative side of TRT in your opinion if you dont mind.
    if you need to do it to feel normal it sucks.
    I have to buy test all the time for ever to feel normal. Health insurance doesnt pay for it and expencive from pharm. Also i was laid off for 6 months so i to cut back on stuff and couldnt afford test. So i felt like shit.
    So trt itself doesnt suck. But having to do it does

5x10 is offline Associate Member
    any of you guys on trt try dr scallys protocol to get back into normal ranges?
    its worth a shot

and i can see where you can tell the young ones not to do a cycle as it could potentially keep them shutdown, but im pretty sure its not age independent and more of a per person reaction
    meaning, he can be 20,25, or 30 and would have stayed shutdown post cycle

I have to buy test all the time for ever to feel normal. Health insurance doesnt pay for it and expencive from pharm. Also i was laid off for 6 months so i to cut back on stuff and couldnt afford test. So i felt like shit.
    Got it. Thanks for reply.

Flier is offline Productive Member
    Health ins. dösen´t pay for TRT treatment. That´s crazy. Having low test can, as we know, lead to a range of other health problems, ie a slow death, like cancer.
    And where the ins. co. fail the national plan does not pick up, I recon.
    The US is awesome, love the people and opportunities, but examples like yours, I realize u really gotta stand on your own 2 feet over there.
    Can u get Nebido over there? Pin only every 12 weeks, and must be cheeper.

We should start a Steroid .com fund, to help guys like yourself.

What 5x10 says, Unless u have surgically removed or physically damaged parts of your HPTA, u know with aggressive PCT protocols guys have been brought back from decades of abuse.

Quote Originally Posted by 5x10 View Post
    any of you guys on trt try dr scallys protocol to get back into normal ranges?
    its worth a shot

and i can see where you can tell the young ones not to do a cycle as it could potentially keep them shutdown, but im pretty sure its not age independent and more of a per person reaction
    meaning, he can be 20,25, or 30 and would have stayed shutdown post cycle

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Why? Lets see, if he is 22 then he may have to pin for 50+ years? Yeah fun even if you dont mind pinning. Being on TRT for that long will probably create other problems or at least you will have to watch for problems you would not normally have to watch for.

I agree with the statement having to do or take anything to feel NORMAL sucks when if all things where right you would just feel fine.

To the OP, your an idiot if you think age has nothing to do with your problem, just being honest.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Why? Lets see, if he is 22 then he may have to pin for 50+ years? Yeah fun even if you dont mind pinning. Being on TRT for that long will probably create other problems or at least you will have to watch for problems you would not normally have to watch for.

I agree with the statement having to do or take anything to feel NORMAL sucks when if all things where right you would just feel fine.

To the OP, your an idiot if you think age has nothing to do with your problem, just being honest.
    I wasnt specific enough, I just meant TRT in general. Of course if you are 22 TRT is a LAST resort and def. not recommended. I just wanted to know what were his reasons to say TRT sucks that s all.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I wasnt specific enough, I just meant TRT in general. Of course if you are 22 TRT is a LAST resort and def. not recommended. I just wanted to know what were his reasons to say TRT sucks that s all.
    Again, basically just having to pin all the time, having to take 2 or 3 different things to feel normal or at least better than when you had low T and also the fact you still have to almost hide it because a lot of people will accuse you of taking STEROIDS to get into shape unless you are 20% bf. They dont associate or give you credit for the 4-5 days a week you spend in the gym, it's ALL due to the steroids you are using.

I feel your pain man. I've been training for close to a decade now and always was pretty dedicated specially in the last 3 years. I get the occasional HATER in their only way letting me know they know I am on roids with little smart questions or comments and it's hilarious that these are the guys that are out of shape and live in the sauna or chatting around the gym and their pity full workout consist of a series of machines that hit all different muscles .... Haters will always hate man

Now, are there major downfalls for HRT as far as health risks goes?? Of course the fertility issue is one but are there any other major health problems caused from long term HRT?

Thats what i was trying to say. Yes my system hadnt reached a homeostasis before I threw it off but, how does that matter? If it had before I did steroids it will still be thrown off now.

And as far as TRT sucking, I doubt I would mind having to do it once or twice a week.
    My only thoughts are maybe 20 years down the road Test. injections may not even exsist, so what then?? but that could happen in any medication

Also wondering what long term problems of trt are. IM pretty sure test just keeps you healla healthy/ manly. Fertility is a risk but arent there meds one can take to get all that back. I thought I watched a show on it.

Im not saying I want TRT, im saying it sure sounds better then feeling like a piece of shit for the next however long it takes for my system to fix it self. ie maybe never.

Thread Information