Still not recovered after 4 months

23 230lbs 6'4 12% Bf.

FSH 0.9 (1.5-9.7)
    LH 1.9 (1.8-9.2)
    Total test 14.4 (12-39)
    Free test 250 (260-740)
    SHBG 40
    Evertything else is normal range estrogen, prolactin and thyroid

One week into my cycle my LH and FSH were higher than what it currently is.

Baseline before cycle:
    LH?
    FSH?
    Test 24.1
    SHBG 44
    Free Test 427

10 weeks of test prop 100mg eod. Nolva and aromasin for PCT. It seems my testictles are back to normal size and function.

From reading it looks like there is something wrong with my piturary, and the best thing for that would be clomid? Should i start 4 weeks of clomid to see where that leaves me?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    How about telling us first that no one warned you about doing a cycle before 25. Then tell us that age has NOTHING to do with it. Yeah being younger and doing everything perfect can still put you at a higher risk than someone older.

Continue with PCT, get your blood work done in a few more weeks.

Good luck.

kbm12345 is offline Junior Member
    Ive finished PCT ages ago, but i have read low FSH and LH are caused by a problem in the piturary which hopefully can be fixed with clomid. Will try to get the Dr to prescribe it to me tommorow. Then start nolva+clomid + low dose of Aromasin , hopefully it will work.

Feel sorry for people with low test, these past 6 weeks pretty much havent had the motication to leave my bed. And no motivation to study for exams. Depressing as hell.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    the pct forum would be best

Dragon666 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kbm12345 View Post
    Ive finished PCT ages ago, but i have read low FSH and LH are caused by a problem in the piturary which hopefully can be fixed with clomid. Will try to get the Dr to prescribe it to me tommorow. Then start nolva+clomid + low dose of Aromasin , hopefully it will work.

Feel sorry for people with low test, these past 6 weeks pretty much havent had the motication to leave my bed. And no motivation to study for exams. Depressing as hell.
    Yup. Experienced the same thing.... even dropped a few classes from this. At the time I thought I was just lazy, or retarded. Now (thank gawd) I know what's up. It's amazing how much that little molecule can change your whole psyche and in turn your life....

Pizzle is offline New Member
    Run another pct with clomid this time and stay away from aas for a few more years.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon666 View Post
    Yup. Experienced the same thing.... even dropped a few classes from this. At the time I thought I was just lazy, or retarded. Now (thank gawd) I know what's up. It's amazing how much that little molecule can change your whole psyche and in turn your life....
    haha yeah exaclty and it is a real undescribale sublte feeling, i basically did not leave my bed for 6 weeks, while f'ning up my exams and couldnt even tell something was wrong. Then got my blood tests and realised why i havent left my bed and had no motication to study.

Went to the doctor and he was like free test is not low, so ridiculously arrograntly, and i was like how is it not low, when it doesnt even fall in the normal range. Then he just get repeating its not low. Anyway he would not give me clomid, i printed off studies from pubmed showing how clomid reverse low LH and FSH for steroid uses. He said i had rocks in my brain for wanting that and hes not that "type of doctor" wtf that means.

I cracked it at him and said yeah but your the type of dr that hands out anti depressants and pain killers like skittles, then got pretty close to him and said who the **** are you to say i have rocks in my brain. hopefully i scared him a bit, the arrogrant prick. Then stormed out without singing the bulk bill thing.

Just going to order clomid off of ar-r

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kbm12345 View Post
    haha yeah exaclty and it is a real undescribale sublte feeling, i basically did not leave my bed for 6 weeks, while f'ning up my exams and couldnt even tell something was wrong. Then got my blood tests and realised why i havent left my bed and had no motication to study.

Went to the doctor and he was like free test is not low, so ridiculously arrograntly, and i was like how is it not low, when it doesnt even fall in the normal range. Then he just get repeating its not low. Anyway he would not give me clomid, i printed off studies from pubmed showing how clomid reverse low LH and FSH for steroid uses. He said i had rocks in my brain for wanting that and hes not that "type of doctor" wtf that means.

I cracked it at him and said yeah but your the type of dr that hands out anti depressants and pain killers like skittles, then got pretty close to him and said who the **** are you to say i have rocks in my brain. hopefully i scared him a bit, the arrogrant prick. Then stormed out without singing the bulk bill thing.

Just going to order clomid off of ar-r
    Its not uncommon for doctors with little knowledge of AAS to be completely against the use of compounds such as nolva and clomid. Try finding another doc or see an endo. Not trying to be a dick but this is another prime example of the damages steroids can do at a young age

Started taking 5mg of aromasin and 10mg of tamoxifen ED while clomid arrives and already feel 100x better, and acne has gotten substanuatlly worse on my back. So I think its definitely working.

nidhogg is offline New Member
    When i was 19 i had approximately the same levels you had post PCT, this was before i even touched creatine.

It is a possibility that your low T levels are due to your depression and not the other way around

Quote Originally Posted by nidhogg View Post
    When i was 19 i had approximately the same levels you had post PCT, this was before i even touched creatine.

It is a possibility that your low T levels are due to your depression and not the other way around
    What?

GotNoBlueMilk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nidhogg View Post
    Lots of studies show a relationship between low T and depression, but nothing comes even close to showing depression causes low T. How would you even go about inducing depression without chemicals so as to measure the change in T levels.

Thread Information