Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Master Pain is offline Junior Member

Question i JUST HIT A BLOOD VESSEL INJECTING AM I OK???

I just injected 2cc's of AS, 1cc EQ and 1cc TEST E in the same syringe using an 25g needle! I injected in my right leg tonight and it was more difficult to push this time than usual?? towards the end of the injection i started feeling this itching sensation in the area i was injecting in and a slight bit of dizzyness also??? as i pulled the needle out imediatly a large sum of blood ran down my leg! i imediaty applied pressure with a alcohol cotton ball and it quickly became dripping full of blood so i had to soak up another cotton ball with alcohol and reapply pressure and it also became very full of blood but not as bad as ther first! the spot i injected in swelled up with a lump and a slight sight of bruisng! and it also has a itching feeling around the injecting site, the sweeling has gone down to almost nothing now but still a little black n blue there.
    I have never hit a vesal before so i am kind of freaked out right now! is there anything i need to do or know at this time??? or will i be ok?? i just dont want to all of a sudden drop to the floor and pass out because of something that went wrong here any advice is very much appreciated guys

Jef-El is offline Associate Member
    not sure on your situation, but you should always asperate the plunger.

Quote Originally Posted by Jef-El
    not sure on your situation, but you should always asperate the plunger.
    I have never asperated before just ham and jamed! i will definalty do it now after this!

Rebel Yell is offline Associate Member
    Your leg right?
    If your pin was a 1" or 1 1/2" and you went deep enough, you may be sore for a day or so , but you should be fine.

Next time, like Jef-El said, you should always aspirate .
    Just in case, pics here at www.spotinjections.com

Good luck to ya brother.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell
    Your leg right?
    If your pin was a 1" or 1 1/2" and you went deep enough, you may be sore for a day or so , but you should be fine.

Next time, like Jef-El said, you should always aspirate .
    Just in case, pics here at www.spotinjections.com

Good luck to ya brother.
    I used a 1" needle! thanks for the link on aspirating!

Good , then you didn't lose much gear. <g>

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell
    Good , then you didn't lose much gear. <g>
    lose gear??????????

hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member
    that happened to me yesterday, needle cam out followed by tons of blood for a second or two, i nearly **** myself. but that was all that happend, seems fine today. I guess thats hitting a blood vessel? I NEVER aspirate .

Senior_FKG is offline Associate Member
    that happened to me in my ass, but i aspirated and just a few drops of blood squirted out..nothing major, it was ok

Quote Originally Posted by hardgainer1
    that happened to me yesterday, needle cam out followed by tons of blood for a second or two, i nearly **** myself. but that was all that happend, seems fine today. I guess thats hitting a blood vessel? I NEVER aspirate.

I hear ya there, when all that blood came running out like a bat out of hell i was like WTF shi*!!!! now what. i guess first times on things like this are always scary.

just to know, what is the worst that can happen if a blood vessal gets hit??? anything bad except some blood and pain???

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    man i did something similiar 4 days ago and my **** leg still hurts. I aspirated howeve and came up clean. i figure it hurts because of theb lood which was flowing while i was injecting (at least thats the reason i came up with) I've been using some heat in an attempt to make it feel better and it seems to be working a little. today my girl accidently hit me there and it hurt like nothing i've ever felt.

steggs is offline Associate Member
    you prob passed through a vein or blood pocket ,happens more often than you think

no prob you r fine

dieslman is offline New Member
    ALWAYS ASPIRATE ! If you where to go into a vein and inject say 3ml of something you could end up brain damaged, going THROUGH a vein isn't a problem and going through a blood vessell is common but you should worry about the misfortune of if you where to end up with the needle actually IN the vein !

MikeyZ23 is offline Associate Member
    If you're alive, I'd say you're ok. Seriously though, aspirate no matter what. It takes so little time to do but will save you needless pain/injury in the long run.

ProUser910 is offline Associate Member
    i just dont get whats so tuff about aspirating its not like theyre givin u a major task like lift 400lbs before u inject ull be fine all u have to do is pull the plunger back and thats it - if this guys lookin for sympathy he should look between r and t in the dictionary cause hes not getting it from me if he wont take 1.4 seconds to aspirate

righton is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ProUser910
    i just dont get whats so tuff about aspirating its not like theyre givin u a major task like lift 400lbs before u inject ull be fine all u have to do is pull the plunger back and thats it - if this guys lookin for sympathy he should look between r and t in the dictionary cause hes not getting it from me if he wont take 1.4 seconds to aspirate
    Don't get me started.

Raven8264 is offline Junior Member
    If you aspirate and get blood, is it ok to withdraw the needle and re-inject with the blood in it, or is the gear in the syringe ruined at that point?

dgthekid is offline Junior Member
    i wouldnt use it again. but i guess it might still be ok

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    change needles

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    wtf? You wouldn't use it... hate to break it to you but the blood actually originated from within your body.... don't waste it unless you just have a lot of money to throw away....

Oakley is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Pain
    I just injected 2cc's of AS, 1cc EQ and 1cc TEST E in the same syringe using an 25g needle! I injected in my right leg tonight and it was more difficult to push this time than usual?? towards the end of the injection i started feeling this itching sensation in the area i was injecting in and a slight bit of dizzyness also??? as i pulled the needle out imediatly a large sum of blood ran down my leg! i imediaty applied pressure with a alcohol cotton ball and it quickly became dripping full of blood so i had to soak up another cotton ball with alcohol and reapply pressure and it also became very full of blood but not as bad as ther first! the spot i injected in swelled up with a lump and a slight sight of bruisng! and it also has a itching feeling around the injecting site, the sweeling has gone down to almost nothing now but still a little black n blue there.
    I have never hit a vesal before so i am kind of freaked out right now! is there anything i need to do or know at this time??? or will i be ok?? i just dont want to all of a sudden drop to the floor and pass out because of something that went wrong here any advice is very much appreciated guys
    Your BP might be really high go check that as soon as you cant to monitor it. if your still functioning fine right now then i would just be careful but ****ing with viens usually **** goes wrong within mins of doing so. and noticing your replying means your cohearant and that you havent had a stroke from air being in the syringe. honestly you prob just went through one especially going that deep into tissue and when you pulled out it just opened it up so high bp with push more bloood than usual

Raven8264 is offline Junior Member
    Well if you could push it back out and switch needles no biggie, but I didn't know if the blood would immediately mix in with the juice or not once in the syringe. I was just curious if it's ruined or ok at that point

steggs is offline Associate Member
    no its fine to reinject the blood wont do anything to the gear

jrmyjjhnsn is offline New Member
    i would replace the needle because its going to be dull from your first inject, not a biggie just easier to penatrate with a new needle.

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hardgainer1
    that happened to me yesterday, needle cam out followed by tons of blood for a second or two, i nearly **** myself. but that was all that happend, seems fine today. I guess thats hitting a blood vessel? I NEVER aspirate.

If you NEVER aspirate , can we assume that this is because you have decided that shooting 400 mg of test into your heart is a good thing or do you have some other rationale?

Why would someone not aspirate? I am really missing something here.

Why would someone not aspirate ? I am really missing something here.[/QUOTE]

Show me a video(no stills) on a lat or trap shot and see how easy it is to aspirate!

Quote Originally Posted by righton
    Why would someone not aspirate? I am really missing something here.

Show me a video(no stills) on a lat or trap shot and see how easy it is to aspirate ![/QUOTE]

I got it now. It is ok to put oil based testosterone into your heart because it is hard to aspirate a lat or trap shot.

Thanks that really cleared things up.

Can I dry my hair in the bathtub because I am really in a hurry also?

I got it now. It is ok to put oil based testosterone into your heart because it is hard to aspirate a lat or trap shot.

Can I dry my hair in the bathtub because I am really in a hurry also?[/QUOTE]

Do a little, or for you a lot more research and then get your head outta your a$$.

Can I dry my hair in the bathtub because I am really in a hurry also?

Do a little, or for you a lot more research and then get your head outta your a$$.[/QUOTE]

Uhh, I think it is time for you to get out of the swamp and do a little reading.

The AMA (American Medical Association, in case your not familar) requires aspiration for all IM and IV injections. Note the word requires... it means you must do it.

Oh, but I got it, you're smarter than AMA because you read somewhere that the actual chances of doing damage with an injection is actually very small since the rheology of the different fluids viscosities vitrually eliminates the possibility of a fatal or even signifantly hazzardous quantity of the oil from entering the vein. In other words, there is a chance that an injection into a vein may cause damage, but it is not probable.

Aspirating is a safety measure similar to using a safety belt- I have driven my car well over 10,000 times without a wreck, but I still use my safety belt.

Your arguement is highly irresponsible. If you want to drive without a safety belt, screw bar whores without a condom or inject yourself with drano, GO FOR IT. Just don't recommend that other people take unnecessary chances because you read an article somewhere that you almost understood.

Show the text from the AMA and i'll show a half dozen from the NEJM (The New England Journal Of Medicine)on aspirating then come back with all your BS!! I go by what my doc and thousands DO, not say!!! I've been to other countries where there were mass innoculations and i've never seen ANY nurse or doc aspirate . Does that mean the WHO doesn't give a f**k about ppl in 3rd world countries, try again.Go around to any clinic during flu season and see how many aspirate, another eye opener. Now quit the f'n analogies and come back with facts. I hope you almost understood that.
    Last edited by righton; 08-25-2004 at 06:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 100%NATURAL-theGH
    wtf? You wouldn't use it... hate to break it to you but the blood actually originated from within your body.... don't waste it unless you just have a lot of money to throw away....

LOL, I'm with ya there.
    It's not liek I dropped a piece of chicken on a dust floor and then not eat it, WAIT, I WOULD EAT IT! When On EQ, ME EAT EVERYTHING LIKE CONAN.

But like jrmyjjhnsn, chaning pinz to keep it sharp is a good idea

chances is offline Associate Member
    I've been to other countries where there were mass innoculations and i've never seen ANY nurse or doc aspirate. Does that mean the WHO doesn't give a f**k about ppl in 3rd world countries, try again.Go around to any clinic during flu season and see how many aspirate, another eye opener.
    Doctors, nurses, and paramedics give hundreds of shots EVERYDAY. When you do it that often, you get complacent about it. Unless you give injections as much as they do, comparing your, or anyone else's, ability to their's is ludicrous, not to mention totally irresponsible when your audience, for the most part, has never really studied vascular, and nervous anatomy (to the same level as a medical professional) and has only given relatively few IM shots. They (doctors, nurses and even paramedics) also have the facilities to fix it if they do hit a vein. There is a big difference between a doctor's office, hospital, or even field hospital and your bathroom or bedroom.

I don't understand why you are so adamant about doing such a simple thing. Jesus, what is the big f***king deal? Do you argue just to argue? WTF?

chance

Quote Originally Posted by chances
    Doctors, nurses, and paramedics give hundreds of shots EVERYDAY. When you do it that often, you get complacent about it. Unless you give injections as much as they do, comparing your, or anyone else's, ability to their's is ludicrous, not to mention totally irresponsible when your audience, for the most part, has never really studied vascular, and nervous anatomy (to the same level as a medical professional) and has only given relatively few IM shots. They (doctors, nurses and even paramedics) also have the facilities to fix it if they do hit a vein. There is a big difference between a doctor's office, hospital, or even field hospital and your bathroom or bedroom.

I don't understand why you are so adamant about doing such a simple thing. Jesus, what is the big f***king deal? Do you argue just to argue? WTF?

chance
    Judging by the contridictions in your statement...your not that bright, are you?

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    I always apirate.....not aspirating is pretty stupid IMO......

anabolicwannabe is offline Associate Member
    hmm since we're on needles question, do we have to push out ALL the air in the syringe after drawing the gear? (not aspirating here.) hmm what if there are some air left? like really small bubbles that you overlooked by mistake or something.?

tattoomike is offline Associate Member
    anyone who just smashes a needle into their ass or leg or whatever and doesn't aspirate , imo is a ****in moron and is asking for a serious problem or mabye death, like many of the guys said, do it every time, bubbles=good, blood=bad, does it need to be simpler???

and a few small bubbles arent gonna hurt you at all, it takes alot more than that, even in your bloodstreem to kill ya

Finally,all the highly educated med pratictioners stating their opinions.

chances is offline Associate Member
    Judging by the contridictions in your statement...your not that bright, are you?
    What CONTRADICTIONS? All I said was:

1. Doctors and nurses give 100s of shots a day and become complacent. Doesn't make it right. Besides how can you compare our experience to theirs.
    2. They have the facilities to deal with an oil embolis. Most people on this board don't.

How are those contadictory? My main point still is WHY ARE YOU ARGUING THIS POINT? If it saves a bro's life to do it, what is wrong with it?

You're replies so far have been pretty immature and it sounds to me like you can't see anything other than your own opinion and you use the childish barbs to attack those that would dare disagree with you.

Unless you have something constructive to say, I'm done.

chance

got fina? is offline Member
    No big deal. Happens to me 2 out of 10 times i inject. Maybe u passed through a vein doesnt mean it went into it as long as u aspertate before pushing the stuff in ull be ok..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information