Thread: Talladega Jerks

skank is offline Member

Talladega Jerks

Sunday April 29th, Jeff Gordon won at Talladega Speedway. Besides winning 2 in a row and being the point leader in Nascar he passed the late Dale Earnhardt Sr. as 6th all time in wins at 77! On the victory lap many of the fans through beer cans and other objects at Jeffs car as he drove by. There are many that dislike him for stupid reasons, I guess because he is so successful and passed the great Earnhardt in wins. Jeff and Dale were great competitors and good friends also. They owned businesses together. Dale Sr. would never have wanted the fans to do what they did.
    All Nascar fans have a favorite driver and also 1 or 2 drivers they dislike. That is fine to hate another driver and boo or yell. But to throw shit at the driver is really ignorant, unsafe, and disrespectful! It doesn't do Nascar any good either. A few arrest were made as the police were ready. I hope in the future the tracks crack down further. Maybe stop beer sales until the middle age adolescents grow up.
    Last edited by skank; 05-01-2007 at 07:41 PM.

Kato is offline Member
    to bad they didn't go good 'ol boy on this home o and kick his bitch ass!!!

skank is offline Member
    What is a home o? If you mean homo, I would say he has had some pretty fine women. Wouldn't you?

lpicken is offline Associate Member
    LOL! You nascar fans are barbarians fueled by cheap beer and cheaper methamphetamines.

skank is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lpicken
    LOL! You nascar fans are barbarians fueled by cheap beer and cheaper methamphetamines.
    I quit going to the races years ago because of that craziness at some tracks. Although there are other speedways that are more civilized. I catch a race once in a while on tv instead. No traffic, no barbarians.

gigem is offline Banned
    guess you just have to remember where nascar originated and who made it what it is.

skank is offline Member
    Good point gigem. Just wish they would show a little respect. A good driver can come from anywhere, not just the south and thats whats happening. The new breed of young drivers are coming from all over the country.

gigem is offline Banned
    i agree with you on that the sport is changing every day and has become something im sure no one could have imagined. theres going to be dumbasses everywhere you go . i also agree on the repect but when you get all those drunk rednecks flowing with adrenelin it can be tough lol

JAYROD is offline Senior Member
    i was a big nascar fan years ago but i found out after the daytona 500 in 2001 i was really just a dale earnhardt fan. i tried rooting for j.r. then rusty wallace and then jeff gordon but i soon stopped watching all together because to me it wasn't even close to the same without that black 3 car out there. i've only been to two races which were texas and darlington so i know how the idiot nascar fans behave but they are the minority, most nascar fans are intelligent middle class decent people. i was very dissapointed about some of the fans reactions when gordon won at phoenix and made his victory lap with the #3 flag as a tribute to the great driver and then the bs that happened on sunday with the crap being thrown on the track. the funny thing is that the parents of these morons were the fans that hated and booed earnhardt 20 years ago because he was winning too much and he was so aggressive on the track. i think jeff gordon is a great champion and a class act for the sport and i hope he continues win races and championships for a long time.

skank is offline Member
    Yeah that black #3 made for some great racing. He pushed that car to its limits. Jeff learned alot from Dale.

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    dude they go see people turn left all day....did you expect sophistication?

gigem is offline Banned
    yeah one good thing now its beer instead of moonshine could you see 80000 people lit on shine lol

JAYROD is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gigem
    yeah one good thing now its beer instead of moonshine could you see 80000 people lit on shine lol
    really! how about 200,000 at texas motor speedway. having that many texans in one spot is bad enough! lol! BOOMER SOONER!!!

gigem is offline Banned
    yeah thats the truth lol whoop

Thread Information