Rwy
    Rwy is offline Productive Member

Knicks Fan here and this series is a wrap

Kinda knew coming into this the knicks had slim to none chances pulling this off. This season was a roller coaster. Probably lost shumpter to an acl injury.

Lebron is an unreal basketball player its sad he needs to flop the way he does. The flopping makes me not want to watch the game

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    Yeah that game was pretty bad. Id like to see it at least close once they go to Ny

Rwy
    Took a game. Prety shocked

JohnnnyBlazzze is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I'm not a Knicks or Heat fan or even any teams in the East for that matter BUT I am a Heat/LeBron hater haha.

I think Amare had a HUGE impact coming back, even know his hand isn't fully healed, he made his presence known. He got Chandler fired up to and with those 2 playing well in the post i think they can beat anybody. Melo of course doing what he does best, outstanding playoff performances with 38 points i believe. If the knicks can string together some momentum and tweak a few things they can win a few more games. It would be a long shot saying they will take the series, the Heat are going to have to collapse for that to happen and i think they have to much experience and talent to collapse. I'm still rooting for the Knicks to crush cry baby LeBron though lol.

Sad news about Baron Davis, he's been a favorite of mine for a while but i'm sad to say i believe his career has ended. I cringed and had to look away when they showed that replay, ehhh, scary stuff.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Lettem collapse

I don't see it

But lettem

Hmmmm...lemme go c who plays tonite

Quote Originally Posted by jpkman View Post
    Lettem collapse

I don't see it

But lettem

Hmmmm...lemme go c who plays tonite
    I think the percentage for a team comming back after being down 3-0 in the 1st round of the playoffs is like below 15% lol. I really do want the Heat to be crushed, the more embarrassing the better.

There's 2 teams that i'm all about in the playoffs, 1 being the Lakers winning, and 2 being whatever team LeBron is on to loose.

Jazz/Spurs and Grizzlies/Clippers tonight.

Spurs game won't be exciting at all but the Clippers vs Griz game always has some drama.

Yeh when I saw those 2 games were on I was like come on honey were goin out to eat...lol

X2 on anybody but lebron hopefully it will work gain this year...the thunder need to toughen up I like them and think they can beat the heat if they play their game

Yeh when I saw those 2 games were on I was like come on honey were goin out to eat...lol

X2 on anybody but lebron hopefully it will work gain this year...the thunder need to toughen up I like them and think they can beat the heat if they play their game
    Yep, you can never count out the spurs either, apart from OKC i think they're playing some of the best basketball in the league right now. Celtics are another you can't count out, ray allen is back and healthy and i know that whole boston squad is hungry for another ring, who knows whats going to happen to there team next year. If anything the Heat have there work cut out for them. Hopefully it'll just be the same ol LeBron, hide somewhere along the sideline and don't ask for the ball in crunch time haha. Fingers crossed.

Yeh I couldn't believe how the spurs bounced back from last years great reg season /early playoff departure ...I thought it was their last stand...yes them and Boston r similar...veteran clubs...if they can just stay tough

Yeh I couldn't believe how the spurs bounced back from last years great reg season /early playoff departure ...I thought it was their last stand...yes them and Boston r similar...veteran clubs...if they can just stay tough
    Yea dude, them and celtics are ollllllld lol. I think the spurs are more old. You know some of those old guys are hungry for a ring though, everybody wants to go out on top, and there real close to goin out. I think is OKC/Lakers is going to be one of the better series comming up.

hopefully the playoffs will be as good as last years...i enjoyed that...surprised at the bulls and okc last year....okc looks a lil better though

A lot of people hate on the NBA playoffs and are all about NCAA. Don't get me wrong i love March Madness but I think the NBA playoffs are good every year, I have a ton of buddies that just hate on the NBA for no reason because it's the "NBA" and claim the players don't try...cmon now. The last 5 years I've been watching I'm always into it, sometimes even more the NCAA.

Clips and Grizs had a good one last night .

Not me...I wouldn't lose a min sleep If any college sports weren't televised....gonna watch my magic fight 4 their lives tonite and maybe switch over to the Celtic game and watch PP add to his HOF numbers

I didn't even realize the magic were in the playoffs, forgot the Pacers have been taking it to them. I think Howard is going someplace else after this season, they just don't seem like they have the desire or energy to make a run, especially up against a young pacers team.

Celtics are always fun to watch, I think Hawks/Celtics series is a good one to, Celtics are slowly starting to find there groove, possibly peak at the perfect time.

Side note - Big night for some 3-1 teams tonight, think you will see the entire 2nd round start to unfold. Predictions will look something like this, most of them happening tonight to.

Celtics v 6ers
    Pacers v Heat
    Lakers v OKC
    Spurs v Clippers

I think Memphis will take a game away from Clippers before letting them advance though. Exciting matchups to come.
    Last edited by JohnnnyBlazzze; 05-08-2012 at 10:15 AM.

lol at the first statement

yes that pacer team looks like a really good college bb team (just guessing how would i know...lol)

the magic are definitely not solid... i wonder how far the pacers can go actually...

yeh boston can look real good but lack toughness...if they can make perimeter shots it wont affect them...definitely my fav team after the magic in the east but like u said the magic arent in the playoffs this year..lol

If the Pacers can knock out the Heat next round they're is no excuse not to win it all. Heat will be there biggest challenge but in all reality i just don't think they have the experience or talent to knock away the Heat. It will take great coaching, lots of heart, and hard work. The thing about the NBA though is that on top of all those 3 key points, you also need a superstar that can finish/take over games, I think that's what separates college and NBA. The Pacers don't exactly have a superstar, they have incredible talent but nobody that can change the course of a game.

The Heat on the other hand have multiple weapons and the most versatile team in the NBA easily, as much as i hate to say it, any team with LeBron has tremendous amount of potential, i meen look what he did with the Cavs single handily. Not to mention the Heat have Wade and CB. Just don't see Pacers getting past that point.

cant argue with any of that logic except for the lebron nonsense...lol

I can't argue that it isn't nonsense, I'm trying to find something to back him up besides his stats but can't seem to find anything...

Rwy
    Cippers Grizz is the closet thing to how basketball used to look like in the 90's

Its been the only series worth watching. Woodson said Lin is done for season today but the season will be over tomorrow.

The knicks need time a training camp under their belt with all of their players for proper spacing

Next year will be better for them

Tgankfully the giants won the super bowl so I am good lol

Guess we will see if I learn who those players r this year or not

Quote Originally Posted by Rwy2778 View Post
    Cippers Grizz is the closet thing to how basketball used to look like in the 90's

Its been the only series worth watching. Woodson said Lin is done for season today but the season will be over tomorrow.

The knicks need time a training camp under their belt with all of their players for proper spacing

Next year will be better for them

Tgankfully the giants won the super bowl so I am good lol
    The Knicks need a new coach, but yea it's going to take a few years for them to develop. There's been talk about moving Stoudamire because he doesn't exactly fit in Melo's "playstyle" also i know they dislike each other. Who know's the Knicks will make moves in the offseason, probably the most out of any team.

I wouldn't count on Lin, he had like 4 good games and now he's injured. Who knows how he is going to be coming back. In his first 3 games he had a 23-20 assist-turnover ratio which is utter trash.

He reminds me of the Tim Tebow, maybe that's why the Jets snagged him....They saw a little Lin in him haha.

Rondo just tossed Atlanta the ball...Wtf

Rwy
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnnyblazzze View Post
    The Knicks need a new coach, but yea it's going to take a few years for them to develop. There's been talk about moving Stoudamire because he doesn't exactly fit in Melo's "playstyle" also i know they dislike each other. Who know's the Knicks will make moves in the offseason, probably the most out of any team.

I wouldn't count on Lin, he had like 4 good games and now he's injured. Who knows how he is going to be coming back. In his first 3 games he had a 23-20 assist-turnover ratio which is utter trash.

He reminds me of the Tim Tebow, maybe that's why the Jets snagged him....They saw a little Lin in him haha.
    Hmmm there has been very little chatter about them disliking each other. I have heard it but barley.

I would love for them to move Amare but not sure they can get much in return.

Woodson has his work cut out for him next season..

Rondo just tossed Atlanta the ball...Wtf
    I was dissapointed man, Rondo made an outstanding defensive play. If you watch though he looks up to get rid of it right away, Rondo wanted nothin to do with taking the game winning shot. On the flip side, if you watch him once he gets down the court NOBODY is calling for the ball, granted they were isolating so that rondo could get space, still Pierce or Allen should have been begging for the ball but they were nowhere to be found.

Quote Originally Posted by Rwy2778 View Post
    Hmmm there has been very little chatter about them disliking each other. I have heard it but barley.

I would love for them to move Amare but not sure they can get much in return.

Woodson has his work cut out for him next season..
    Dwight Howard

Rwy
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnnyblazzze View Post
    I was dissapointed man, Rondo made an outstanding defensive play. If you watch though he looks up to get rid of it right away, Rondo wanted nothin to do with taking the game winning shot. On the flip side, if you watch him once he gets down the court NOBODY is calling for the ball, granted they were isolating so that rondo could get space, still Pierce or Allen should have been begging for the ball but they were nowhere to be found.

Dwight Howard

I can tell you every knick fan is praying for the amare chandler for d12 trade

whats d12

Rwy
    dwight howard number 12

thanks...think i shoulda known that since i live in O town

he pissed me off last year though...not all his fault i know

they'd have to give more than that glass smashing corn row having stoudemire for dwight

curioususer is offline Junior Member
    How do u feel about Lin leaving the Knicks?

Rwy
    He is not leaving. The Knicks will match anything. Regardless of his skill set the Asian Community will buy anything with his name on it.

I go to a ton of games and once he broke out it was china town at the garden

Thread Information