Justin332 is offline Associate Member

Can you use Propecia or Dutasteride just for cycle?

I haven't seen officially one way or the other, but i've been wanting to do a tren /test cycle and am concerned that I"ll lose the rest of the hair on the front of my head.

Can you use propecia or duta JUST for the cycle to help prevent hair loss? Also using Nizoral 2%

I can't take propecia or duta all the time because it absolutely kills my sex drive.

All feedback is greatly appreciated.

Chemical engineer is offline New Member
    I do both. The Nizoral 2% works as good if not better than the Fina. Your mileage may vary. Saw palmetto also works for me. I could be atypical.

Justin332 is offline Associate Member
    Right, but you can use test and fina just for the cycle only, then come off once you're done? I was also told that DHT inhibitors won't even work with tren .

Chemical engineer is offline New Member
    I am assuming that if you use Fina just for the cycle that it would help keep the majority of the DHT from forming. Tren is a 19 nor and it wont help. Nizoral helps rinse the dht off the shaft of the follicle. I have had very good results with Niz 2%. If you are concerned I would continue using the shampoo after cycle. Big difference between 1% and 2% for me. Hope that helps...thats all I got.

laurahill is offline New Member
    Propecia is very effective medication which is used to prevent hair fall and regrow hair.Many people had good experience after taking propecia.I think propecia really works great.

Thread Information