optionsdude is offline Member

new soap less acne

Okay recently my gym (24hr) changed their soap and dispensers. At first I hated the soap,but I am a cheap bastard and was not going to buy soap. So I used the new soap which is a foam made by gojo I believe, and its a ginger bodywash or something like that. I have had acne on back and shoulders forever and it gets a little worse while on trt. However, a few weeks ago my wife asked me what I had been doing different because my back was lokoing much better. I looked the next day and my shoulders and back have no white capped mountains and haven't for a few weeks now. This new soap is the only thing that I have changed. Still on a TRT type dose 150mg/ml test c per week. So it's gotta be the soap.

FONZY007 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by optionsdude
    Okay recently my gym (24hr) changed their soap and dispensers. At first I hated the soap,but I am a cheap bastard and was not going to buy soap. So I used the new soap which is a foam made by gojo I believe, and its a ginger bodywash or something like that. I have had acne on back and shoulders forever and it gets a little worse while on trt. However, a few weeks ago my wife asked me what I had been doing different because my back was lokoing much better. I looked the next day and my shoulders and back have no white capped mountains and haven't for a few weeks now. This new soap is the only thing that I have changed. Still on a TRT type dose 150mg/ml test c per week. So it's gotta be the soap.
    Shit try and find out the name...

Will be going to the gym this afternoon and will write it down so I don't forget.

Okay it's the gojo citrus ginger body wash. I'm gonna bump my dose of t up to an even 200 mg/ml per week and see if it stays the same. The only problem is this soap really dries up your skin. It doesn't bother me I'm married and could care less if some one thinks my legs are dry looking.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It's amazing how much difference soap makes. I had a buddy in high school who had bad acne. I finally talked him into changing soap and also in about 2 weeks he could not thank me enough.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    I use Blade from CVS Pharmacy and the acne disappeared as well. The right soap along with tanning can do wonders. Glad you have found similar results.

There is one other thing that it could be besides the soap. I didn't think about it at first, but it could be making a difference. My new test is made with grapeseed oil. The last clinic used sesame oil.

Oh and I did increase dose to 200 mg/ml almost 2 weeks ago and still no whitecaps.

Thread Information