Rwy
    Rwy is offline Productive Member

On Test Breaking Out

I never get acne ever and I am breaking out now. So while its only 5-6 on my upper torso some are big and under the skin and look gross. I use my gf's lufu and scrub and I go to the beach every weekend so I am pretty tan.

What does everyone do when they break out on cycle

BlueWaffle21 is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    PanOxyl from walmart or publix and some of those girly scrub mittens

fusion777 is offline Junior Member
    try noxzema that always helped me out , thats for when i HAD acne all the way up Untill i was 19 , but Ive never ran a cycle so i dont know how much it would work.I doubt anything will help you while your on test Untill you get off , best of luck to ya!

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rwy View Post
    I never get acne ever and I am breaking out now. So while its only 5-6 on my upper torso some are big and under the skin and look gross. I use my gf's lufu and scrub and I go to the beach every weekend so I am pretty tan.

What does everyone do when they break out on cycle
    Any idea of your estrogen levels? Sometimes you can knock the acne back if you KNOW e2 is too high. For me, this is an indication of just that.

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I heard a guy saying put some lemon juice on them. I tried dishwashing soap in the shower for a while and some other things. Nothing worked for me. I took a low dose of accutane and it was a dramatic improvement. I was very reluctant to do it because it can cause crohns desease. The short version is it could result in you having to carry a bag around to collect shit in if I understand right. So yeah I was pretty reluctant but it got to a point where I didn't feel I had a choice.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    TOKidd has an informative thread on steroid induced acne. Its a very good read.

Relief From Steroid induced Acne

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...e#.UHNuEq7X_ft

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post
    Any idea of your estrogen levels? Sometimes you can knock the acne back if you KNOW e2 is too high. For me, this is an indication of just that.
    This is what my first recommendation was going to be. Correct AI dosage has a HUGE effect on my acne.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Acne is part of the game my lady uses oxy on my back every night and tanning helps

boxingfan30 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueWaffle21 View Post
    PanOxyl from walmart or publix and some of those girly scrub mittens
    agreed on the PanOxyl... I also use Tazorac daily for help for just aging skin and such.

Indymuscleguy is offline Senior Member
    Can you still get Accutain?

Quote Originally Posted by Indymuscleguy View Post
    Can you still get Accutain?
    good question, but if one was on test, I don't think that would be a good combo.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    As said AI's will make a huge difference in the amount of acne. Other than that white teashirts changed frequently definately whenever you sweat will help lessen outbreaks as will a scrubrush and non oil containing clensers.

Don't scrub to much though... it can actually make it worse and I would use some sort of no oil based moisturizer. If the skin is dried out and/or damaged it will react by producing more oil to try to heal and recover from that which ... make more zits lol. I'm not sure of a good non oil based moisturizerfor the whole body, but someone here i'm sure knows.

AnabolicDoc is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The Accutane brand of isotretinoin has been discontinued. There are 4 existing brands under which it is sold: Absorica, Amnesteem, Claravis, and Myorisan. It's under restricted distribution in all 4 brands and there is no generic manufacturer. That means you need a prescription from your doctor and then you need to enroll in one of the special distribution programs.
    I think it's a medicine to stay away from, but if you're set on getting it I think you'll need to see a doc. But maybe it's available online - it seems that most things are.

Rwy
    Rwy is offline Productive Member
    e levels are fine

I actually ran out of body wash soap so I just grabbed the anti bacterial soap off my sink and it helped clear up my skin so I have been using that from here on out

Thread Information