Thread: Bio Oil

Ajc330 is offline Senior Member

Bio Oil

Just ordered the 4.2 oz bottle of Bio Oil for my stretch marks, i hope it helps me out, will update this thread in the future to let everyone know how it worked for me

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajc330
    Just ordered the 4.2 oz bottle of Bio Oil for my stretch marks, i hope it helps me out, will update this thread in the future to let everyone know how it worked for me
    I use this for skin as moisturizer and on scars. I like it. Didn't know it was good for stretch marks. I think it takes awhile to see the benefits!?! And hope it works for ya!

thank u, just got it today, gonna start up right away and will update in a week

krugerr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    A lot of women use this after pregnancy to reduce the stretchmarks on their bellies. I know my Mrs did and it really reduced the colour of them. Personally, I love the stretch marks across my chest/shoulders/biceps!

Quote Originally Posted by krugerr View Post
    A lot of women use this after pregnancy to reduce the stretchmarks on their bellies. I know my Mrs did and it really reduced the colour of them. Personally, I love the stretch marks across my chest/shoulders/biceps!
    glad it worked for the Mrs. i just pray it works for me , i heard different creams and oils help different people, bio oil was my first choice so if i dont see results in a few months i still have hope .. but why on earth would u love ur stretch marks hahaha they look hideous well mine do atleast

just put on my first application, smells pretty good, not a girly scent, just a clean oily scent, and rubs on well, no excess oil is left on my skin, can put a shirt on right after and not worry about it bein a mess under there , will update in a week for any results

SKOR is offline New Member
    Ajc330, and update on the Bio-Oil?

Thread Information