1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member

Laser scar tissue removal

Couldn't find anything on this so if I missed it please let me know...had gyno surgery about 4 years ago and within the year I had balls of scar tissue behind the nips...just as painful as the gyno and still noticeable...to me anyway....has anyone tried having these balls of tissue removed by laser or am I stuck having them cut me open to remove? Guess I'm tired of living with it so its time to do something

100% is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1badcamaro View Post
    Couldn't find anything on this so if I missed it please let me know...had gyno surgery about 4 years ago and within the year I had balls of scar tissue behind the nips...just as painful as the gyno and still noticeable...to me anyway....has anyone tried having these balls of tissue removed by laser or am I stuck having them cut me open to remove? Guess I'm tired of living with it so its time to do something
    How long ago did you have it done?

chi
    chi is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1badcamaro View Post

did they say this would happen? I would go back to your surgeon and get a consultation and go from there. Sounds like the surgery may have not gone the way it was suppose to?

Thread Information