want2bulk is offline Junior Member

Superdrol gyno help

A friend used superdrol a couple months ago and now gyno has flared up. I've heard of these gyno demons coming months after superdrol use before so hopefully someone can help. I know nolva is not recommended so how about some arimidex ? What dose? This is all I have on hand. Thanks.

UpstateTank is offline Banned
    do a search for C_Bino's gyno reversal thread...they dotn call him the tittie master for nothin

rar1015 is offline Anabolic Member
    Here's the link to it. Lots of good info here.

All you need to know about GYNO.

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    start using nolva (tamoxifen ) at 40mg everyday until it goes away. if its not working bump up the dose to 60mg if it still doesnt work buy some Letro from the board sponsor and go with 1.25mgs ed to start. if needed bump it up to 2.5mg ed. **letro will cause some sex drive loss**

hawktribal is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kloter1
    start using nolva (tamoxifen) at 40mg everyday until it goes away. if its not working bump up the dose to 60mg if it still doesnt work buy some Letro from the board sponsor and go with 1.25mgs ed to start. if needed bump it up to 2.5mg ed. **letro will cause some sex drive loss**
    i'd stay away from nolva. i ran into some gyno problems from a nolva only PCT off of SD. i had to buy some letro, ran at 2.5 mg ed (i realize that's high) until it went away and the letro kicked it out real quick and ihaven't had any problems since. but kloter isn't kidding about the sex drive. it was nonexistent bc of letro for me.

rake922 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by want2bulk
    A friend used superdrol a couple months ago and now gyno has flared up. I've heard of these gyno demons coming months after superdrol use before so hopefully someone can help. I know nolva is not recommended so how about some arimidex? What dose? This is all I have on hand. Thanks.
    Bump for the text in bold...
    Last edited by rake922; 10-01-2006 at 09:55 PM.

briancb1 is offline Member
    Its been said that you could run letro after the cycle to somewhat prime your system and then move on to a traditional PCT with nolva. Can anyone back this up or shed anymore light?

Thread Information