Thread: Phenibut

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer

Phenibut

Anyone get any experience with this supplement?

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Bumpage

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    Why do you want to take it?
    Many people take it for it euphoric results and mood enhancement.There's something called serotonin syndrome if you take too much SSRI's or even 5-htp. It's possible that you can release too much GABA in the brain causing somewhat hangovers and dizzyness. Phenibut directly works on gaba receptors un like any other drug/supplement. Most of the drugs affect gaba inhibition or re-uptake. People take .5-.75g to start and determine tolerance which the body developes quite fast . You have to be patient and careful in order to determine you dosage. Albeit, I have no experience but have researched a bit out of curiosity and heard some feedback.

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Prada
    Why do you want to take it?
    Many people take it for it euphoric results and mood enhancement.There's something called serotonin syndrome if you take too much SSRI's or even 5-htp. It's possible that you can release too much GABA in the brain causing somewhat hangovers and dizzyness. Phenibut directly works on gaba receptors un like any other drug/supplement. Most of the drugs affect gaba inhibition or re-uptake. People take .5-.75g to start and determine tolerance which the body developes quite fast . You have to be patient and careful in order to determine you dosage. Albeit, I have no experience but have researched a bit out of curiosity and heard some feedback.
    I dont want to take it But my friend asked me to ask around. Personaly I avoid things like that as much as I can. But he has had some trouble with anxiety ect and was curious if it can help.

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    I see. I dont like taking things that can perhaps f-up neurotransmitters or makes you mentally unstable or unbalanced. I've heard people taking it to relax and "chill" and even some to help them sleep but as long as you dont overdue it. Some wake up with a hangover. Many take .5g dont feel anything after an hour and then take another .5g and end up f-ud. So easy does it. Of what Ive read its definitly potent stuff, just like Salvia(not saliva). Eventually like I said people grow, eventualy, a tolerance to it. So best as a "as neccessary" product or cycled.

Giants11 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Doesn't do that much fo rme personally, but perhaps I need to up the dosage!
    "without your word you're a shell of a man" - Tupac

***Giants11 is a fictional character any advice given is purely for entertainment purposes, always consult a physician before taking any supplements, drugs or changing your diet.***

wileyjones is offline New Member
    did not do much for me, nothing really, I used triple the dosage (3 grams) reccomended and still nada.

Thread Information