judge_dread is offline Member

Thermogenetic stack..need opinion

I ve done a lot of search lately about a good thermo-energy stacking...I have plenty Ephedrine HCL 50mgs,Caffeine anhydrous 200mgs, Theofylline 200mgs.I am thinking of gettin some Synephrine, Yohimbine HCL ,Green Tea Extract and L-Carnitine (which is damn cheap here in Greece).What would be a good stack with all (or some) of the above products?
    What about this: Caffeine 100mgs+Ephedrine 12,5mgs+Theofylline 100mgs+Green Tea?
    Waiting 4 your thoughts...
    Last edited by judge_dread; 06-24-2005 at 01:21 AM.

judge_dread is offline Member
    no one yet??

prolangtum is offline Senior Member
    looks good

Quote Originally Posted by judge_dread
    I ve done a lot of search lately about a good thermo-energy stacking...I have plenty Ephedrine HCL 50mgs,Caffeine anhydrous 200mgs, Theofylline 200mgs.I am thinking of gettin some Synephrine, Yohimbine HCL ,Green Tea Extract and L-Carnitine (which is damn cheap here in Greece).What would be a good stack with all (or some) of the above products?
    What about this: Caffeine 100mgs+Ephedrine 12,5mgs+Theofylline 100mgs+Green Tea?
    Waiting 4 your thoughts...

there is no benefit, other than CNS stimulus to adding ephedrine and theophylline (choose one or the other). Combining them will be quite hard on the cns.

Rider is offline Associate Member
    I am interested too in that Judge ..so u are saying that ephedrine and theofylline must not be at the same stack...but theofylline is a relative of caffeine so is it not the same as Caffeine+Ephedrine stack?
    Last edited by Rider; 06-27-2005 at 07:01 AM.

^val^ is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by judge_dread
    ... L-Carnitine (which is damn cheap here in Greece)...
    which specific product are you referring to judge? Is it the Oskana ampules found in pharmacies?

Quote Originally Posted by Rider
    I am interested too in that Judge ..so u are saying that ephedrine and theofylline must not be at the same stack...but theofylline is a relative of caffeine so is it not the same as Caffeine+Ephedrine stack?
    they are similar- not the same. Studies have found that theophylline and ephedrine are interchangeable with respect to BMR when taken with caffiene. Your will recieve no BMR benefit stacking E with T, though they the combo will have greater CNS stimulus effect (which may be hard on the CV system- though little research has been done in this area)

yannick32 is offline Associate Member
    L-Carnitine is a worthless supplement and has been proven many times i studies to have no effect what so ever on fatloss.

Check out the ast website

Thread Information