freakon is offline Associate Member

b12 injecting 1ml daily

does it have any long term side effects? i have read that the body stores B12 in the system for weeks, if so wouldnt injecting daily be harmful to the body. thanks

Primalinstinct is offline Associate Member
    Have you been diagnosed with a B-12 deficiency?

Most people do not need injections and get what they need through nutrition.

freakon is offline Associate Member
    i dont suffer from B-12 defficency, but i do have the sides from the as that i am using lethrgy, lack of apetite. both of which B-12 is supposedly used to overcome. I know alot of people here use B-12 to supplement their cycle, which the average dosage is 1000mcg per day. Most people with the defficency usually use 1000 mcg per month. Hence the question of possible overdosing or other long term side effects.

Primalinstinct is offline Associate Member
    Ive used it for all the same reasons you have, as well as cutting an injection. You are just dosing for a Hippo not a human. lol.

I couldn't tell you the possible sides. And if a guy actually did that much for a long term, he probably wouldn't smart enough to tell you.

Good luck.

bulldawg_28 is offline Senior Member
    I ran injectable b12 at 1000 mcg/day for 4 months straight. I experienced no sides. But if I were you, I'd cut your injections down to 1 injection of 1000 mcg's per 2 weeks. If you're lethargic, then your diet is not dialed in, or are you taking any supplements other than the usual protein and creatine?

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg_28 View Post
    I ran injectable b12 at 1000 mcg/day for 4 months straight. I experienced no sides. But if I were you, I'd cut your injections down to 1 injection of 1000 mcg's per 2 weeks. If you're lethargic, then your diet is not dialed in, or are you taking any supplements other than the usual protein and creatine?
    Completly wrong. diet does have an effect on legarthy, but there are many other possibilites. such as low natrual testosterone production, high blood pressure, bad sleping patterns, other substances... No2, creatine, even clomid or a letro could cause the feeling of being lethargic. the list goes on.

Thread Information