POPS is offline Senior Member

Thumbs up Spawn cycle summary

Ill try to make this as simple as possible.

Pros - amazing strength, stamina, no gyno

Cons - sweatting, temper, acne, loss of libido

I cycled this @ 3 caps/day taken at : 1st - 7am, 2nd - 1pm, and 3rd - 7pm RELIGOIUSLY, NEVER MISSED!!! I dont seem a reason to ramp up, just run 3 pills/day for 30. Supplements also taken were : life support, trip omgs, multi, glucosamine, l-arg/l-orth, fish oil, bcaas, whey and casein protein.

These are MY personal experiences with spawn. My strength started to go up towards the end of the 2nd week. When I would normally be just about finished with my routine, Id have some extra go. Going into the third week I felt my body getting more and more pumped every single day and when I was in the gym I got even more pumped. Thats when I noticed that I was getting bigger. Like I said in my log, my friends at work were coming up to me saying " dude, you got big !" Hearing that made me want to lift harder and harder every time I get into the gym. I started to feel like a monster lifting weight for 8-10 reps that I used to get for only 5-6!

As for my diet, I was pretty well dialed in just over maintenance. My tdee was @2950 and I was consuming right around 31-3200/day. I had only 1 re-feed meal which was on the 2nd Sat.night with my wife where I actually had a sml glass of red wine with dinner. Under no circumstances would I drink while on cycle, but for some reason I just had the one...and only 1...

From start until now I only went from 192 to 196. Now considering that I was only intaking cals at maint or just above I can honesly say that it is lean muscle. Plus doing low intensity cardio for 45 min x 4 days/week. Besides, my shirts fit nice and tight while my pants are on the loose side. I didnt want to do an all out bulk because Im kinda carb sensitive and its rather challenging to lose bf. I see a few guys that ran spawn and put on 10-15 lbs in a month, WOW! 80% of that has to be water, right?

The sweatting and minor acne started about the 2nd week. I only got acne right around my waist line, nowhere else, not even on my back, which surprises me. The sweatting was a little nuts at times. Not too much at night but at the gym my shirt was soaked. Never before...

My temper, well............. Im already a hot blodded Italian/Czech as it is but holy crap was my temper/fuze bad. The smallest thing would make me go ballistic! Not a good thing at all. Every time I would freak out I would find an empty room at work and start doing push-ups to let out some steam. This helped out a lot...

For my libido, my newly wife was not happy at all. Lets just say that this is the only good thing that Im happy about finishing this cycle, lol....

To summarize all of this:

would I cycle this again, ABSOLUTELY!!!!!!!! I know that the cons outweigh the pros but I got big and strong, thats why I chose it!

AND

This isnt my first time. Hdrol was great in January of '09 but spawn is the holy grail for me!

Thanks again to all my friends that helped me out on choosing this for my second cycle. Was it successful, ABSOLUTELY!!!! If you guys were not here to answer questions that i had, who knows where I would be; definately smaller, lol!!!!!

BTW, pics coming tomorrow..............

TrynaImprove is offline Junior Member
    Way to go papa! u really opened the door for all of us people that never took spawn or its clones (yet!). Congrats on the success and thanks for the info. it greatly helps alot! Keep rollin with the good news!

Spawn cycle pics - before and after

first pic is 32 days ago at 192, and second pic is today at 196......

might not look like much by photos but in my mirror, Im all smiles
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Spawn cycle summary-photo_100109_001.jpg   Spawn cycle summary-photo_100109_002.jpg  

Kibble is offline Anabolic Member
    Spawn is incredible. It brought my bench from 275 x 7 to 315 x 7.

Okinawa_Power is offline Senior Member
    Pops keep lifting heavy and continue to eat right......I just finished my cycle and I will post some pictures in the next few days.....I got up to 214lbs.......I want to drop down to 195-200lbs at 7-8% BF.......

thanks for checking in bro. Havent heard from you in a while. Glad that your cycle has been going good.....Yeah, strength is still up but I also changed up my diet a bit and upped my cardio to shed my bf.

Doing pct now with creatine to keep as much strength and size as possible..

1st-timer is offline New Member
    thanks, i was following your cycle closely. looking at something similar.

Okinawa_Power is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by popsinc View Post
    thanks for checking in bro. Havent heard from you in a while. Glad that your cycle has been going good.....Yeah, strength is still up but I also changed up my diet a bit and upped my cardio to shed my bf.

Doing pct now with creatine to keep as much strength and size as possible..
    I've been playing in the woods for the last week....really sucked because it was the last week of my cycle so I only hit the gym 3 days out of 7.....Lost a lot of water weight out in the woods because of the damn heat around here....I'll take some pictures and post in about a week....Want to get my diet in check seeing how I was eating cookies and ice cream for the last 6 weeks!!!!!!! Glad your doing good!!!!

lucyluciano is offline New Member
    I love spawn, too bad it's gone!

SuperLift is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lucyluciano View Post
    I love spawn, too bad it's gone!
    it can still be bought in plenty of places

kalspic is offline Senior Member
    looking good... your love handles have gone down quite a bit

Quote Originally Posted by kalspic;4***080
    looking good... your love handles have gone down quite a bit
    Thanks bro! Since I started pct a few weeks ago I totally changed my diet, training routine and upped my cardio to 6 days/week. I also threw in some clen . Hopefully in the near, near future those love handles will be gone for good!!! Ill keep you all posted.

Thanks for the support!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by popsinc View Post
    Ill try to make this as simple as possible.

Pros - amazing strength, stamina, no gyno

Cons - sweatting, temper, acne, loss of libido

I cycled this @ 3 caps/day taken at : 1st - 7am, 2nd - 1pm, and 3rd - 7pm RELIGOIUSLY, NEVER MISSED!!! I dont seem a reason to ramp up, just run 3 pills/day for 30. Supplements also taken were : life support, trip omgs, multi, glucosamine, l-arg/l-orth, fish oil, bcaas, whey and casein protein.

These are MY personal experiences with spawn. My strength started to go up towards the end of the 2nd week. When I would normally be just about finished with my routine, Id have some extra go. Going into the third week I felt my body getting more and more pumped every single day and when I was in the gym I got even more pumped. Thats when I noticed that I was getting bigger. Like I said in my log, my friends at work were coming up to me saying " dude, you got big !" Hearing that made me want to lift harder and harder every time I get into the gym. I started to feel like a monster lifting weight for 8-10 reps that I used to get for only 5-6!

As for my diet, I was pretty well dialed in just over maintenance. My tdee was @2950 and I was consuming right around 31-3200/day. I had only 1 re-feed meal which was on the 2nd Sat.night with my wife where I actually had a sml glass of red wine with dinner. Under no circumstances would I drink while on cycle, but for some reason I just had the one...and only 1...

From start until now I only went from 192 to 196. Now considering that I was only intaking cals at maint or just above I can honesly say that it is lean muscle. Plus doing low intensity cardio for 45 min x 4 days/week. Besides, my shirts fit nice and tight while my pants are on the loose side. I didnt want to do an all out bulk because Im kinda carb sensitive and its rather challenging to lose bf. I see a few guys that ran spawn and put on 10-15 lbs in a month, WOW! 80% of that has to be water, right?

The sweatting and minor acne started about the 2nd week. I only got acne right around my waist line, nowhere else, not even on my back, which surprises me. The sweatting was a little nuts at times. Not too much at night but at the gym my shirt was soaked. Never before...

My temper, well............. Im already a hot blodded Italian/Czech as it is but holy crap was my temper/fuze bad. The smallest thing would make me go ballistic! Not a good thing at all. Every time I would freak out I would find an empty room at work and start doing push-ups to let out some steam. This helped out a lot...

For my libido, my newly wife was not happy at all. Lets just say that this is the only good thing that Im happy about finishing this cycle, lol....

To summarize all of this:

would I cycle this again, ABSOLUTELY!!!!!!!! I know that the cons outweigh the pros but I got big and strong, thats why I chose it!

AND

This isnt my first time. Hdrol was great in January of '09 but spawn is the holy grail for me!

Thanks again to all my friends that helped me out on choosing this for my second cycle. Was it successful, ABSOLUTELY!!!! If you guys were not here to answer questions that i had, who knows where I would be; definately smaller, lol!!!!!

BTW, pics coming tomorrow..............

Where do you get Spawn? How much weight did you gain?

Jon the Rooster is offline Junior Member
    Spawn is discontinued, but you can still find it searching the net.

From start until now I only went from 192 to 196.
    He gained 4lb before pct. I'm curious how much he kept after pct tho myself.

popsinc?

Thread Information