LakersFan is offline New Member

Noob needing help getting back into lifting.

Sup guys. First post here, been doing a lot of reading and studying for about a month now on this site. Lot's of great info.

Long story short. (I hope it's short and I hope I put this in the right forum)

I'm 32, Married with a kid. 6'2" and I was up to 275 back in April. I'm now down to 229.

In my twenty's I was right at 200 not sure how much bf%. But I was lifting a lot and working hard labor. I looked pretty good and was pretty strong. I was a carpet layer, which is very demanding physical work. Back then I was eating clean 5-6K calories only taking Protien, BCAA, and Creatine.

Problem is 5 years ago I got into sales and quit doing physical work, had a baby and blew up to 280. (wife actually had the baby, I just helped make him )

For the last 10 months I am back to laying flooring. It involves a lot of hard work, moving a whole house of furniture, tearing up and installing new floorings, crawling around on knees all day......etc.
    But my problem is my body aged a lot over the last 5 years, while not being active. At the end of day I am so tired and sore, with all my joints hurting. I don't feel like working out at all.

I've been working out here and there for the last 4 months. Dropped 40lbs from some p90x, Clen , t3 CLA, creatine, and eating a much cleaner diet.

My workout buddy and I are have started the strong lifts 5x5. (no need to discuss if this works or not, that's what he wants to do and he has all the equipment at his home. And so far I personally have had great success with it. )

But at the end of the day I am so tired and so sore I can't seem to go work out anymore. And when I do, I am so sore the next few days that it effects my performance at work.

My long term goals are to get to a point where I plateau out and need the assistance of some AAS. But I do know I'm not there yet from the info I have read here.

But my question is what do you guys recommend me to take being legal or not to help me get going after work, where I won't be so sore and tired after work that I can lift. I've looked at peptides and hgh stuff igf1 stuff....etc. But don't know where to start.

Sorry for the long post, and I appreciate any help.
    Mods please move to correct forum if I posted this in the wrong spot.

digsy1983 is offline Member
    Hey lakers, solid 1st post! I'm not versed in peps, but this forum is for over the counter supplements. If peps are what your after post in the correct forum. I highly doubt people will advise/recommend you taking anything on this site.
    As for over the counter sups, are you taking any amino acids? If you take L-glutamine before bed it actually increases thr amount of GH your body produces while asleep and reduces recovery time. Post up what sups youre taking now, createin ect.

Thread Information