Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By RescuesPitbulls

Thread: HELP-Prohormone Info

vign5440 is offline New Member

HELP-Prohormone Info

Firstly-I wasn't entirely sure which section of the forum I should post this on. My apologies if I've incorrectly categorized the post.

So to begin, I'm a 20 year old male, I've been working out "seriously" for about a year and a half/two years. Despite good "noobie" gains and moderately steady gains, I've recently hit stagnation and plateau. I've been 5'10 190 pounds for the last 5 months or so, despite my best efforts at breaking that 200 pound mark. I'd like to note that I started-2 years ago- at 160 pounds. I've also recently been stagnating in much of my lifting. Most notably bench press (5x225) and BB bicep curl (5 x 115). Squats and shoulder presses, and some misc workouts have progressed nicely, oddly enough.
    So there's just some background.

I was looking at starting a cycle of LG Sciences: Bulk Andro Kit.
    I was essentially wondering if you guys thought 20 was too young to start this cycle. I have done my research with age and steroids relative to more potent cycles, though given the "mild" nature of this kit, I decided to treat my case as somewhat "unique".

Thank you in advance!

CHUDmac is offline Junior Member
    I am on my second PH cycle. The first one got me some good results, but I was not as educated as I am now when I took my first one.

What I have heard and read is
    1. There should be little (if any) need to touch PH or AAS before you are 25.
    2. NEVER believe anything is non-liver toxic. This translates into always do a PCT.
    3. I've always preferred the "dry" PHs (since I was looking for strength and definition) to the "wet" ones (more commonly used for bulking).

Are you looking to mass up, or get stronger for bigger lifts?

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Why are you unique? Because you hit a plateau? Please forget any PH or AAS, all you need to do is have your diet evaluated in our nutrition forum. If you can't gain weight you aren't eating enough.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

RescuesPitbulls is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vign5440 View Post
    Firstly-I wasn't entirely sure which section of the forum I should post this on. My apologies if I've incorrectly categorized the post.

So to begin, I'm a 20 year old male, I've been working out "seriously" for about a year and a half/two years. Despite good "noobie" gains and moderately steady gains, I've recently hit stagnation and plateau. I've been 5'10 190 pounds for the last 5 months or so, despite my best efforts at breaking that 200 pound mark. I'd like to note that I started-2 years ago- at 160 pounds. I've also recently been stagnating in much of my lifting. Most notably bench press (5x225) and BB bicep curl (5 x 115). Squats and shoulder presses, and some misc workouts have progressed nicely, oddly enough.
    So there's just some background.

I was looking at starting a cycle of LG Sciences: Bulk Andro Kit.
    I was essentially wondering if you guys thought 20 was too young to start this cycle. I have done my research with age and steroids relative to more potent cycles, though given the "mild" nature of this kit, I decided to treat my case as somewhat "unique".

Thank you in advance!
    Ok guy, i'm 22 but i'm going to give you the straight business. I'm 22 years old , 5'7 174lbs at the moment. I bench press 225lbs for sets of 15 with ease. I've deadlifted 495lbs & squatted 400+ lbs. I'm interested going the AAS route but i am clearly growing. Stop thinking about the AAS, invest in some solid food & up your calorie & protein, sleep more, have more sex. If you've been 190lbs for 5 months you are clearly not fixing your calorie intake. Eat more, if that doesn't work do what? You got it ! EAT MORE.
    austinite likes this.

Thread Information