Emperor9 is offline Associate Member

First time on Clen not feeling it

my background is im 38 years old 260lb and 20 percent bf. i have done about 7 or so cycles since i was 24. This is my first time using clen and i am not sweating or getting shakes, i know the supplier is 100 percent legit. i started at 40mcg a day then upped 20mcg for 4 days. so now im at day 5 i tried 120mg and caffeine pill. but barley sweat ,even with vigorous cardio. is there something wrong or am i just too big and need a massive dose?

Reiid13 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Emperor9
    my background is im 38 years old 260lb and 20 percent bf. i have done about 7 or so cycles since i was 24. This is my first time using clen and i am not sweating or getting shakes, i know the supplier is 100 percent legit. i started at 40mcg a day then upped 20mcg for 4 days. so now im at day 5 i tried 120mg and caffeine pill. but barley sweat ,even with vigorous cardio. is there something wrong or am i just too big and need a massive dose?
    Tapering up clen lets your body get used to , but not get used to the amount of mcg ( you don't want your body to be tolerant )

If your cardio was vigorous you'd sweat regardless of clen . I was the same I wasn't all jittery like a crack head till I got to 140 , an even then it was just a case of id work up a sweat easier and could feel my heart pumping a bit if I was working hard .

I knew mine was good as I took my temp before I started , then took it daily and watched the thermometer almost explode

Your source maybe a legit person but is the clen legit ?

thanks for the response. i did feel a slight temperature rise , i will say i normally dont sweat much even if my heart rate is at 150 normally doing cardio. this is why i wanted to try clen , i want to sweat buckets and drop weight faster while cutting.

Khazima is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Some people don't get many sides from clen /albuterol. Personally i cop it beyond being worth taking, raised anxiety/sweating/shakes/twitches. The sweating and increased temperature are fine but the rest is hard to deal with. I found more benefits from adding 2 extra 20 min cardio sessions per week.

thanks for the response. i did feel a slight temperature rise , i will say i normally dont sweat much even if my heart rate is at 150 normally doing cardio. this is why i wanted to try clen, i want to sweat buckets and drop weight faster while cutting.

Stick to it mate if your a person like me who can take the sides .

Monitor your temp and weight and you'll see a difference

Be sure to do two weeks on / two weeks off and use taurine 5g a day to keep cramping at bay

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Emperor9 View Post
    thanks for the response. i did feel a slight temperature rise , i will say i normally dont sweat much even if my heart rate is at 150 normally doing cardio. this is why i wanted to try clen, i want to sweat buckets and drop weight faster while cutting.
    Check your body temp and see where your at. With CLEN you will typically be 1-2 degree warmer

Quote Originally Posted by ALIN View Post
    Check your body temp and see where your at. With CLEN you will typically be 1-2 degree warmer
    yes it is 1 degree or so warmer, but still no real sweating. bf is down slightly using a bf electric hand reader, so not really accurate. my joints are killing me, dont know if i can go another week on it.

my joints are killing me, dont know if i can go another week on it.
    Sure you got clen and not Winnie lol ?
    Clen drys out your joints ?

skaz915 is offline Member
    I only messed with clen once when i was a newb in the game. I think i tappered up to 160 and i definitely knew i was on. My heart wanted to jump out of my chest.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Reiid13 View Post
    Good point. CLen does not cause joint pain! Winny can!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by skaz915 View Post
    I only messed with clen once when i was a newb in the game. I think i tappered up to 160 and i definitely knew i was on. My heart wanted to jump out of my chest.

My blood pressure goes thru the roof….and mine is normal.

Personally i hate clen due to the shakey hands. can't write/sign my name. its a noticeable shake in my hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Reiid13 View Post
    actually it was the anavar that gave me joint pains, and i know everyone thinks its just winny, but i know my BP anavar is real anavar 100 percent and taken with clen dried me out a lot to the point of joint pains. i took a half cc of test p for a few days and now my joints feel lubricated again.

actually it was the anavar that gave me joint pains, and i know everyone thinks its just winny, but i know my BP anavar is real anavar 100 percent and taken with clen dried me out a lot to the point of joint pains. i took a half cc of test p for a few days and now my joints feel lubricated again.
    That's awesome man that your joints are feeling better.

Well some would disagree with real anavar claims , but hey man if it's working ... That's awesome too

Have a good day buddy

skaz915 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    My blood pressure goes thru the roof….and mine is normal.

Personally i hate clen due to the shakey hands. can't write/sign my name. its a noticeable shake in my hands.
    Yep, i won't touch clen again

Pushinhard is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Khazima View Post
    Some people don't get many sides from clen/albuterol. Personally i cop it beyond being worth taking, raised anxiety/sweating/shakes/twitches. The sweating and increased temperature are fine but the rest is hard to deal with. I found more benefits from adding 2 extra 20 min cardio sessions per week.
    I already get anxiety now and then on my own. Sometimes after a hard few sets on legs or something that makes me light headed. I can't imagine being on Clen and feeling like I just puffed
    about 10 hits of Albuterol... lol I would would be a walking panic attack

I'm on 140 mcg today , and last 140mcg tomorrow - feel a bit jittery and get a little SOB if I'm doing any long activity .... But apart from that all good

gljrage42 is offline New Member
    Never did anything for me but after operation raw deal cant find

Not a Clen fan. Sides r troublesome for the benefits. I haven't cycles in a while.

uhit is offline Member
    I actually tried clen for 2 days for the first time.

It was 40mcg - 80mcg. The sides I got with 40mcg was shaking hands, increased heart rate, a bit uneasy feeling

Then with 80mcg all the above and this PAINFUL ASS CRAMP occuring in my hammys all the fricking time.

Yeah, I won't be using that drug any time soon

tballz is offline Senior Member
    Not a fan of clen either anymore. More of an albuterol man. Less sides and I can sleep at night.

Thread Information