• 1 Post By jimmyinkedup
  • 1 Post By marcus300
  • 1 Post By marcus300
  • 1 Post By krugerr

Thread: This is how i gained 6 Lbs muscle in two Months

matri.x is offline Associate Member

Red face This is how i gained 6 Lbs muscle in two Months

hello everybody,

for the last 3 months i was trying to find the BEST FORMULA EVER for building muscle mass. from tons of studies i picked few different major clinical trials that showed increase in muscle Mass and then try it myself.

Greetings everybody,

Sorry for for the absence, as you already know i have to try things first before posting anything, right?

well, this trial took me about 3 months of searching on the net for studies and then see if it works in real life like expected. The Goal is always same BUILD MUSCLE and INCREASE STRENGTH.

the most relevant studies :

the first trial proved that taking a drink of 2/3 quick carbs and 1/3 whey protein directly after Workout causes insulin spike and dramatically increase the flow of amino acids into the muscle cells while replenishing the depleted Glycogen reserve in the muscle. the ratio stated up correspond to serving 50g protein and 100g carbs.

the second study showed that quick carbs and fast proteins directly after workout DOES activate the main protein synthesis pathway but only for a short period of time and suggest adding slow carbs and slow protein (Soy protein precisely) to the post workout drink to achieve a longer anabolic state.
    Mmm where can i found Slow Carbs with Soy protein ?

How NOT to use these products:

for the first Month, i've been taking 1 scoop of True Mass in post workout and 2 scoops of MHP before bed. this was a complete waste. i've seen very little to no results at all.

This is how i gained 6 pounds in two months.
    for the 3 months that follow, i've been taking 1 scoop fast protein and quick carbs + 1 slow carbs with soy protein + 1 pill of Multi Vit (for the digestive enzymes and pre-workout blend) . and i do the same again for Post Workout. With this routine for 2 months i've been able to move from 69Kg to 73Kg that about 6 lbs in two months.

if you have any questions i'm in your services
    this is quick post, i will update with studies links and authors.
    Last edited by matri.x; 10-23-2015 at 09:47 AM. Reason: advertising

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    no advertising,
    almostgone likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    no advertising,
    How could you say that, what advertising ?

all i do information sharing nothing more. and i have been registred here for more than 6 months posting once in a month !

you really wrong about me.

Greetings everybody,

Sorry for for the absence, as you already know i have to try things first before posting anything, right?

well, this trial took me about 3 months of searching on the net for studies and then see if it works in real life like expected. The Goal is always same BUILD MUSCLE and INCREASE STRENGTH.

the most relevant studies :

the first trial proved that taking a drink of 2/3 quick carbs and 1/3 whey protein directly after Workout causes insulin spike and dramatically increase the flow of amino acids into the muscle cells while replenishing the depleted Glycogen reserve in the muscle. the ratio stated up correspond to BSN True Mass serving 50g protein and 100g carbs.

the second study showed that quick carbs and fast proteins directly after workout DOES activate the main protein synthesis pathway but only for a short period of time and suggest adding slow carbs and slow protein (Soy protein precisely) to the post workout drink to achieve a longer anabolic state.
    Mmm where can i found Slow Carbs with Soy protein ? well MHP Up Your Mass is the answer.

How NOT to use these products:

for the first Month, i've been taking 1 scoop of True Mass in post workout and 2 scoops of MHP before bed. this was a complete waste. i've seen very little to no results at all.

This is how i gained 6 pounds in two months.
    for the 3 months that follow, i've been taking 1 scoop True mass + 1 scoop up your mass + 1 pill of Uni-vit (for the digestive enzymes and pre-workout blend) . and i do the same again for Post Workout. With this routine for 2 months i've been able to move from 69Kg to 73Kg that about 6 lbs in two months.

here is the document, no links fine now? you people stand in front of information !

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Yup, we sure do. In fact you should probably be so mad that you just leave and never come back. Thats what I would do if I were you. LOL
    almostgone likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by matri.x View Post
    How could you say that, what advertising ?

all i do information sharing nothing more. and i have been registred here for more than 6 months posting once in a month !

you really wrong about me.
    you posted a link which sent people to a site what was selling sh1t.

no one believes a word you say and the products you talk about are just plain old expensive whey etc.
    almostgone likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    you posted a link which sent people to a site what was selling sh1t.

no one believes a word you say and the products you talk about are just plain old expensive whey etc.
    Oh My GOD,

first I DONT SELL ANYTHING, I DONT ADVERTISE ANYTHING.

second, if you live in the US you can formulate these stuff at home i just noted few examples.

last, if you think i advertise any of these products, then check my old post where i totally blame those products for being AMINO Spiked.
    Last edited by matri.x; 10-23-2015 at 09:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by matri.x View Post
    Oh My GOD,

first I DONT SELL ANYTHING, I DONT ADVERTISE ANYTHING.

second, if you live in the US you can formulate these stuff at home i just noted few examples.

last, if you think i advertise any of these products, then check my old post where i totally blame those products for being AMINO Spiked.
    you posted a link to a site what was selling products, I deleted it. Its simple to understand if you post a web site what is selling something its advertising.

we don't allow this sorry.
    jimmyinkedup likes this.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Look whether your intention was to directly market said products or not indirectly you did and you are.
    We are a forum here that has to protect not only our members but our interests as well. By allowing such a post it implies or could be interpreted as a form of endorsement by us. This is not acceptable to us.
    I have gone well boyond what is required as far as an explanation to you. I hope that you understand but even if you do not you will have to refrain from such posts now and in the future. We would love for you to continue on here as a contributing and productive member however if you cannot respect this policy it may be best for you to move on and make such contributions elsewhere. There are plenty of forums that couldn't give 2 shits what products people support or push on their boards nor do they care about protecting their members and themselves from the possible ramifications. You may be more comfortable at such a forum however I can tell you right now that does not describe this forum.

mark woods is offline Associate Member
    Wow 6lbs in 2 mths???really??
    I hate a massive refeed last week and put 10lbs in one day...
    I used food, some good some bad!
    Pm for exact foods?

Quote Originally Posted by mark woods View Post
    Wow 6lbs in 2 mths???really??
    I hate a massive refeed last week and put 10lbs in one day...
    I used food, some good some bad!
    Pm for exact foods?
    10 pounds in one day ? i can't believe this except if you put 4 Danabol in there.

krugerr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by matri.x
    10 pounds in one day ? i can't believe this except if you put 4 Danabol in there.
    If you've been dieting hard, and then a really heavy 10,000Kcal refeed. That's easily done.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum

73rr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Think about mma fighters. Some of them weigh in at 215lbs and then when they step in the ring they are 225lbs even 230lbs.

They do this by exactly what Kruger said ^^^

MrFreshmaker is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by krugerr
    If you've been dieting hard, and then a really heavy 10,000Kcal refeed. That's easily done. Sent from my iPhone using Forum
    That should be mostly water right?Cuz after dieting for a while,I dropped to 73 kg in end of july,since then till now,I gained 8 kg(18lb).I know it's fat too but i wonder is it water too?!!
    P.S.natural though.

mark woods is offline Associate Member
    Yes its water that was the point of my post.I was being a bit funny with my post...6lbs in 2 mths who cares everybody's weigh fluctuates and to me it's a foolish thread...

Quote Originally Posted by mark woods View Post
    Yes its water that was the point of my post.I was being a bit funny with my post...6lbs in 2 mths who cares everybody's weigh fluctuates and to me it's a foolish thread...
    6 lbs in two months is a dream for ectomorphic such me, it does't matter how much i eat

krugerr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by matri.x
    6 lbs in two months is a dream for ectomorphic such me, it does't matter how much i eat
    Then you're not eating enough.

add 500kcal a day and you should add 1lb a week. Check out the diet section.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum
    73rr likes this.

Thread Information