Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Bonaparte
  • 1 Post By InternalFire
  • 1 Post By Ashop

Thread: animal packs?

chefjmo is offline Junior Member

animal packs?

While on cycle I've read many suggestions on what vitamins are needed and to take. Alot. Animal packs (original ) sufficient to cover all that's needed? Is there more needed that the packs don't cover?

73rr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I believe it's cheaper to go buy all your vitamins individually but if u have the money then yes from what I have seen animal pak isn't a bad brand and has what u would want.

Other than the.liver support what.else is truly . necessary? I just have half a can and was putting off buying other supplements until they are all gone.

73rr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    To tell u the truth all I take is d3 (one a day) and men's ones a day (twice a day).

Liver support is a good idea. Other then that I wouldn't say anything else is NEEDED. but ppl have different apinions

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    They're just vitamins and a bunch of herbs that you don't need.

MikeyZ23 is offline Associate Member
    Universal has been around for years. It's definitely a great multivitamin supp. I know many guys get great results just taking 1 pack per day. They're pretty strong. Great product.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyZ23 View Post
    Universal has been around for years. It's definitely a great multivitamin supp. I know many guys get great results just taking 1 pack per day. They're pretty strong. Great product.
    What types of results or benefits have they noticed?

In all honesty I'm just worried about pissing it all out. It's around $40 a can. There's one pill that turns my piss like lemon lime gator aide!

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyZ23 View Post
    How can you possibly isolate and attribute "results" to a multivitamin?
    songdog likes this.

InternalFire is offline Anabolic Member
    if you research somewhat the content and how much of what you're getting and what is necessary for you, you would find yourself that 40$ a month is a rip-off for something you wont even feel the benefit, where otherwise if you invest in individual higher quality vitamins and minerals it will cost you less than 40$ a month for a longer run and for greater and better content. If we did a homework on research - there are lots of cash savings, lots of it, and benefit your health too, or we can all enjoy the spare cash we have and just throw them out with animal pak etc I myself went trough maybe 10+ boxes of 44pcs each can, and boy I tell you, a waste of money, I got nothing beneficial but in a general overview - lethargy, upset digestion-stomach, sleepynes during the day, neon-green/yellow urine and a big bill for the sh!t that I didn't even benefit me properly. most important vitamins I take now are cheaper mg/$ and higher potency/dosing/bioavailability compared to animal pak , so I suggest people save more money/get better content and feel ton better doing some research. Ignorance my friends is a bad habit that cost money and your health.

PS: if you feel like it anyway, youre all free to use animal pak, for some it may work well/some may respond better *genetically* , and for others it may not, however, consider this - "placebo" is a strong medicine, and it works most times too

PS #2: I used to shop around for some time and find specials where they could cost as little as 25eur~28-30$ a can of 44packs, if you feel like it works for you, be smart too.

Ignorance takes your money <-> knowledge brings you money
    songdog likes this.

Blog Entries
    Why would anyone want to take all those damn pills? Way too many for me. In the past I was taking a bunch of diff herbs and vitamins, now my goal is to keep the pills and supplements to a bare minimum.

Rusty11 is offline Senior Member
    That a very expensive "magic pill".

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneMuscle View Post
    if you research somewhat the content and how much of what you're getting and what is necessary for you, you would find yourself that 40$ a month is a rip-off for something you wont even feel the benefit, where otherwise if you invest in individual higher quality vitamins and minerals it will cost you less than 40$ a month for a longer run and for greater and better content. If we did a homework on research - there are lots of cash savings, lots of it, and benefit your health too, or we can all enjoy the spare cash we have and just throw them out with animal pak etc I myself went trough maybe 10+ boxes of 44pcs each can, and boy I tell you, a waste of money, I got nothing beneficial but in a general overview - lethargy, upset digestion-stomach, sleepynes during the day, neon-green/yellow urine and a big bill for the sh!t that I didn't even benefit me properly. most important vitamins I take now are cheaper mg/$ and higher potency/dosing/bioavailability compared to animal pak , so I suggest people save more money/get better content and feel ton better doing some research. Ignorance my friends is a bad habit that cost money and your health.

PS: if you feel like it anyway, youre all free to use animal pak, for some it may work well/some may respond better *genetically* , and for others it may not, however, consider this - "placebo" is a strong medicine, and it works most times too

PS #2: I used to shop around for some time and find specials where they could cost as little as 25eur~28-30$ a can of 44packs, if you feel like it works for you, be smart too.

Ignorance takes your money <-> knowledge brings you money
    I agree ,I've never felt like I benefited from the original packs. Now the animal "flex" I have. (Joint) but at the same time I haven't invested in them either. So what are the base vits I need for a cycle? Liver supp.yes and aminos.yes what else? I've read.vit c as well but don't understand stand that. I'd like to be smart with my $! It's hard to come bye now a days . Haha

InternalFire is offline Anabolic Member
    it should depend on alot of your stats, your body type and your diet macros etc etc, and regardles youre on or off cycle, these I suggest to everyone who wants to improve there well-being and daily quality of life.

I could suggest just few but there are tons more, however - on a daily I use vitC 1g (best is buffered ascorbic acid form), b12 methylcolabamine (5000mcg sublingual), some generic form of B6 and many misc. others vits and minerals - (most of what you'd need ) you should get from your diet, but stuff like MSM, Creatine, high EPA/DHA ratio omega3 fish oils, theanine, tryptophan, NAC, lysine, magnezium, zinc, iron, maca powder, potasium, glutamine, beta-alanine, COQ10, vitD3 10.000IU etc, vitA (eating ~20g frozen raw lamb liver daily) ... but thats just me, that has proven to work well for me, and you should definitely read in on about each one of them and benefits provided to the body, just a baseline to start thinking I suppose, good luck

Quote Originally Posted by hellomycognomen View Post
    Why would anyone want to take all those damn pills? Way too many for me. In the past I was taking a bunch of diff herbs and vitamins, now my goal is to keep the pills and supplements to a bare minimum.
    Too many for me to swallow in day.
    songdog likes this.

EldisME is offline New Member
    there's no magical pill. Not sure how's working it for you, but I've tried it myself and it has been for no good. it simply did not worked for me. ALIN, people are swallowing so many of them for getting some effects. I one, didn't get any and I wouldn't recommend it.

They turned my urine bright green and it smelled like strong vitamins every time I urinated

EldisME is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIN View Post
    They turned my urine bright green and it smelled like strong vitamins every time I urinated
    so you think that's a good thing? better check your urine at a doc's lab and see what he's gonna tell you

The living is offline New Member
    The original animal stak was potent. Then it got banned

Thread Information