Polska is offline Anabolic Member

PRO HORMONE users give me your input...

I am looking into a pro hormone stack at the moment, as I am not going to run another AAS stack until spring.

I want something which DOES NOT aromatize... I do not want any estrogen related sides, i.e, bloating. I am keeping a clean diet, running some ECA, and actually burning off some fat while maintaining muscle mass. I want something that will help me put on some LBM without water-retention. I am trying to keep a clean, cut, look. The last thing I want is to look smooth and bloated.

I know that 4-diol is probably out as it aromatizes... but what about 19-nor, 1-ad?

Bro's who are knowledgable in this area please reply...
    I know very little when it comes to prohormones as I've never really dabbled with em before. Thanks in advance.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    I liked 1-AD when I took it. I had to take 3 times the recommend dosage to see any gains though. Personally at that amount it would have been cheaper for me to take a steriod . But I like to research new things.

Pain

painintheazz - what dosage was that? and how did you take it? oral, transdermal, etc? no sides (bloating, acne)?

I took ergopharm 1-AD, oral. I should say that I started to notice some strenght gains at 600mg per day (split 3 times per day) I noticed the best gains, strength and size, at 900mg per day. I went up to 1200mg per day but didn't notice any gains above what 900mg was giving me.
    As for sides I didn't notice much water gain but it is really hard to judge that unless you get it measured. I got some acne on my back but I am very pron to acne. I was able to keep about 70% of the mass gains, about 10lbs, and only about 50% of my strength gains, at the very end of the cycle my 225 bench went up 6 reps but about 4 weeks later it was down 3. Hope that helps bro.

Pain

O ya I ran it for 7 weeks and then ran out of cash.

Pain

I will def. look into it, thanks bro. Just haven't decided which delivery method would be the best for me. I hear transdermal delivery is pretty effective, but then again I hear a lot of things

Rictor33 is offline Associate Member
    transdermal is #1. If you want a good place to get transdermal ps/ph gels that are much better than 1-ad (and SO much cheaper) pm me and il hook you up with where to get all the stuff to put together a ph/ps cycle that will have people thinkin your juicin.

Thread Information