Results 1 to 28 of 28
Like Tree35Likes
  • 2 Post By Kyle1337
  • 1 Post By Obs
  • 1 Post By Obs
  • 1 Post By Kyle1337
  • 1 Post By Kyle1337
  • 1 Post By Kyle1337
  • 1 Post By Obs
  • 2 Post By Kyle1337
  • 1 Post By HoldMyBeer
  • 1 Post By Kyle1337
  • 1 Post By Kyle1337
  • 1 Post By Kyle1337
  • 1 Post By Obs
  • 1 Post By i_SLAM_cougars
  • 1 Post By Kyle1337
  • 2 Post By Kyle1337
  • 2 Post By Obs
  • 1 Post By i_SLAM_cougars
  • 1 Post By Obs
  • 1 Post By Obs
  • 1 Post By i_SLAM_cougars
  • 1 Post By Kyle1337
  • 2 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By Obs
  • 1 Post By Kyle1337
  • 2 Post By Kyle1337
  • 2 Post By i_SLAM_cougars
  • 1 Post By Obs

Thread: Kyle's 15-25# For Stage Progress

  1. #1
    Kyle1337's Avatar
    Kyle1337 is online now Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    407

    Kyle's 15-25# For Stage Progress

    First off, do or die. Don't care.

    Anyway, I've done so many random cycles and until I started piecing information together from GH (on this board) and after a few books to educate me and countless hours of research I still have absolutely no fucking idea what the fuck. So anyway....

    I'm about 192 on stage, 6'1" (estimating on weight). My classic physique class can be up to 220. Now it's not all about size, but ok who am I kidding how the fuck would I win being 30 pounds under max weight? Yea, been to enough shows to realize, you need to be big.

    I've never competed and absolutely will not do so until I can bring my absolute best. I don't care what others bring, there is always someone better. What I am going to bring will be in my mind the best that I can physically do at that time, but only the time that is right.

    I want to work a mixture of "dry" gains and "wet" gains into my cycle. (wow do I hate those terms). My cycle is going to be split into phases, since this seems to work best with the bodies adaptation to anything you out into it. I am very lean right now, about 8% bf and I am going to jump up 500 calories from where I am now.

    My diet is oatmeal, blueberries, eggs, chicken, turkey, beef, rice, potatoes, nuts (you know what I'm talking about Obs). That's it. I don't fuck with protein powder anymore. Whole food. Real food. I don't believe in the IIFYM. I did that forever, it gave me digestion issues. It doesn't work for me.

    Training is intense. I ache, sometimes bleed, nearly blackout, grunt, burn. I workout. This is the most important piece of the puzzle. I don't fuck off when it comes to a lift. I am so focused on my lifts I don't give a fuck what happens around me. My mind to muscle is intense, I literally think of nothing but that muscle contracting and stretching, every rep, every set, staring into the deepest of deep of my muscle.

    Anyway, my cycle info is going to be the one thing I need structure with. Keep in mind I am stubborn, but very open to real criticism. I am not your average builder. I don't have genetics to be pro, but I don't give a fuck if I have to do what they do to their bodies to get me the look I WANT. I of course won't be them, but I am not afraid to give it my best. I will probably edit and clean this up since it's on my phone, but bear with me.

    1-10 weeks (goal is to start off with minimal water retention)

    • 900mg EQ
    • 400mg Cyp
    • 600mg Mast E
    • 20-40mg/day Dbol 1-5 week


    Growth Factors/Ancillary

    • 3iu HGH post workout
    • 10iu insulin upon waking
    • 10iu insulin post workout
    • 12.5mg Mk677 at night
    • 500mg Insulin Secretagogue /day
    • T4 75mcg /day
    • 10mg Nolvadex /day



    Weeks 11-22 more emphasis on water/estrogen retention -

    • 500mg Cyp
    • 400-600mg Tren E
    • 600mg EQ
    • 50mg Adrol weeks 11-15
    • 20mg Dbol weeks 14-18
    • 40mcg Clen weeks 11-15



    Growth Factors/Ancillary

    • 3iu HGH post workout
    • 10 iu insulin upon waking
    • 5 iu insulin pre workout
    • 15-20iu post workout
    • 25-50mg /day mk677
    • 500mg Insulin Secretagogue /day
    • T4 75mcg /day
    • 20mg Nolvadex /day


    Weeks 23-37 Final phase

    • 250mg Cyp
    • 800mg Primo
    • 400mg NP
    • 25mg Var Weeks 31-37
    • 50mg Winny Weeks 23-27



    Growth Factors/Ancillary

    • 3iu HGH post workout
    • 10 iu insulin upon waking
    • 5 iu insulin pre workout
    • 10 iu insulin post workout
    • 25-50mg /day mk677
    • 500mg Insulin Secretagogue /day
    • T4 75mcg /day
    • 20mg Nolvadex /day


    Thoughts?
    Last edited by Kyle1337; 09-04-2019 at 06:58 PM. Reason: Updated final weeks and formatting
    Obs and i_SLAM_cougars like this.

  2. #2
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    17,778
    That looks well thought out.
    I think you will kick ass.
    Kyle1337 likes this.

  3. #3
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    17,778
    Kyle's 15-25# For Stage Progress-source.jpg
    Last edited by Obs; 09-02-2019 at 11:27 PM.
    Kyle1337 likes this.

  4. #4
    Kyle1337's Avatar
    Kyle1337 is online now Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    407
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    That looks well thought out.
    I think you will kick ass.
    I've spent my fair share piling info. We'll see. Not much info around for secretagogue, but the little I've pieced is it is a small percentage of help if nutrient timing is done correctly.

    Training is split 6 days a week, basically push/pull/legs repeat. Saturday is my off day.
    Obs likes this.

  5. #5
    Kyle1337's Avatar
    Kyle1337 is online now Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    407
    Macros starting soon (cycle has started) Probably next week when I meal prep sunday.

    425c, 85f, 220p. Jumps me up about 400 calories from my cut. Don't wanna start off so harsh and instantly gain water and fat. Going to let my metabolism ramp up with the new drugs.
    Obs likes this.

  6. #6
    Kyle1337's Avatar
    Kyle1337 is online now Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    407
    Started MK-677 last night. Took one this morning too just to kinda get them into the blood stream... Boy was I exhausted today. Usually the MK-677 hits after a few days, not next day haha. Shit's good.

    Blood sugars are only 99 mg/dl in the morning - going to come up soon. I did start the insulin secretagogue too. Never used it, but serving is 3 caps/2x a day. I started with just 1 cap with my 2nd meal and 2 caps with my 3rd meal. I felt some strange feeling in what I believe the pancreas (given location on body pain and googling it) I guess that shit is doing something (or placebo) I dunno.

    5 iu novalog R post workout with 75g carbs too. After few days i'll start 5iu in am, then few more roll into 10 and 10 plus full serving of the GDA.

    Dbol will start tomorrow 20mg pre workout.

    Last night started the EQ/Mast
    Last edited by Kyle1337; 09-05-2019 at 06:10 PM.
    Obs likes this.

  7. #7
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    17,778
    Stay after it man.
    You guys are making me want mk677.
    Never tried it
    Kyle1337 likes this.

  8. #8
    Kyle1337's Avatar
    Kyle1337 is online now Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    407
    GH got me hooked on it. Really helps with slin since one of it's effects is increased blood glucose. Should bump me up at least 15 mg/dl in the am. Last time I ran this stuff, I was basically considered diabetic LOL. Which, is really what we want since if we're injecting extra slin we need extra glucose to match it. PM if you want the link for it - Seems alot of it is crap, but this place has legit shit - same place I bought the GDA.
    Obs and GearHeaded like this.

  9. #9
    HoldMyBeer is online now Productive Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    1,578
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Stay after it man.
    You guys are making me want mk677.
    Never tried it
    I think you've mentioned having to choke down food before. It does help quite a bit increasing appetit (from what I hear). Doesn't sound like a bad idea to me
    Obs likes this.

  10. #10
    Kyle1337's Avatar
    Kyle1337 is online now Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    407
    206.9# this morning. Started 12 days ago at 200#. Had a decent get away with food out the ass to kick start my fall gains over labor day weekend... Holding some water I'm sure. Pumps gave been sick though.

    I'm taking 5iu slin in the am before meal 1 and then 2 pills of the slin secret (serving is 3) before meal 2 and meal 3. Meal. 4 I take nothing. Meal. 5 is post workout and I take 5 iu slin and final meal nothing.

    Soon I'll be on full serving 3 pills 2x a day for meal 2 and 3. Just letting my body slowly roll into the supps. Was feeling tired that day I took Mk677 in the am, but I moved it to night only. Feeling much better right now doing that.
    Obs likes this.

  11. #11
    Kyle1337's Avatar
    Kyle1337 is online now Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    407
    Day 15 208#.

    going up faster than I wanted (such is life)

    Up to 3 pills 2x a day of 500mg insulin secretagogue - I take them on meal 2 and 3.

    Mk-677 going well, only on 12.5mg/day to minimal water

    Upped Dbol to 40mg today.

    Pumps have been sick recently too. Feeling damn good.

    Blood sugar check tomorrow to see where I am. Started 99 mg/dl should be probs 104ish and climbing to 110 soon enough.
    Obs likes this.

  12. #12
    Kyle1337's Avatar
    Kyle1337 is online now Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    407
    Still going strong. You'd think for as intricate as this cycle is I'd have more people commenting, also for reasons why I am doing it. Too small for stage need that weight (fuck being tall)
    Obs likes this.

  13. #13
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    17,778
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle1337 View Post
    Still going strong. You'd think for as intricate as this cycle is I'd have more people commenting, also for reasons why I am doing it. Too small for stage need that weight (fuck being tall)
    Yeah I would think more would be following too.
    I have noticed the number one factor in response to a thread is the title.

    Vauge and scandalous gets business.
    We are like a bunch of gossiping women looking for drama in titles.

    You can rename the title if you contact admin.

    Something like:

    ***SHIT on BICHESS***

    I saw a thread about "carpet bombing" today and was certain I was getting a porn link.
    Nope...
    Kyle1337 likes this.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    869
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle1337 View Post
    Started MK-677 last night. Took one this morning too just to kinda get them into the blood stream... Boy was I exhausted today. Usually the MK-677 hits after a few days, not next day haha. Shit's good.

    Blood sugars are only 99 mg/dl in the morning - going to come up soon. I did start the insulin secretagogue too. Never used it, but serving is 3 caps/2x a day. I started with just 1 cap with my 2nd meal and 2 caps with my 3rd meal. I felt some strange feeling in what I believe the pancreas (given location on body pain and googling it) I guess that shit is doing something (or placebo) I dunno.

    5 iu novalog R post workout with 75g carbs too. After few days i'll start 5iu in am, then few more roll into 10 and 10 plus full serving of the GDA.

    Dbol will start tomorrow 20mg pre workout.

    Last night started the EQ/Mast
    The first night I took MK677 I woke up in the middle of the night and started eating everything. Then I woke up about 2 hours later for work and ate more. It can definitely spur your appetite. I’ve also had a wicked back pump for a couple days that I have to assume is from that.
    Obs likes this.

  15. #15
    Kyle1337's Avatar
    Kyle1337 is online now Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    407
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Yeah I would think more would be following too.
    I have noticed the number one factor in response to a thread is the title.

    Vauge and scandalous gets business.
    We are like a bunch of gossiping women looking for drama in titles.

    You can rename the title if you contact admin.

    Something like:

    ***SHIT on BICHESS***

    I saw a thread about "carpet bombing" today and was certain I was getting a porn link.
    Nope...
    Hmm.. I'm thinking maybe "BETTER GAINS ON AI" or "GAINED 100 POUNDS IN A WEEK - PROOF" Or we could just do "PUMPKIN SPICE BASIC GEAR CYCLE"
    Obs likes this.

  16. #16
    Kyle1337's Avatar
    Kyle1337 is online now Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    407
    Quote Originally Posted by i_SLAM_cougars View Post
    The first night I took MK677 I woke up in the middle of the night and started eating everything. Then I woke up about 2 hours later for work and ate more. It can definitely spur your appetite. I’ve also had a wicked back pump for a couple days that I have to assume is from that.

    Hah, that's some shit! I love it. Except it's making me sleep until 1 hour before my alarm instead of 3 hours. Wait what?? Oh right - it's because if I wake up at any given time (which is rare because I literally hit pillow and DEAD - even on tren bitches) I have to piss. I hate going piss 1 hour before alarm because I fall deep sleep and am even more fucking tired.
    i_SLAM_cougars and Obs like this.

  17. #17
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    17,778
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle1337 View Post
    Hmm.. I'm thinking maybe "BETTER GAINS ON AI" or "GAINED 100 POUNDS IN A WEEK - PROOF" Or we could just do "PUMPKIN SPICE BASIC GEAR CYCLE"
    Val will soon be offering limited edition pumpkin seed oil base test E.

    I shit you not.
    Testing will be over soon and I am pleased to be a crash dummy on this one.

    This has never been done before.
    The benefits to cholesterol through oral administration are documented.

    To my knowledge there has been no injectable studies.

    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/9299202/

    You won't believe how dark it is.
    Limited edition for haloween.

    I will be doing a write up on the experience.
    i_SLAM_cougars and Kyle1337 like this.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    869
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Val will soon be offering limited edition pumpkin seed oil base test E.

    I shit you not.
    Testing will be over soon and I am pleased to be a crash dummy on this one.

    This has never been done before.
    The benefits to cholesterol through oral administration are documented.

    To my knowledge there has been no injectable studies.

    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/9299202/

    You won't believe how dark it is.
    Limited edition for haloween.

    I will be doing a write up on the experience.

    If he starts making pumpkin spice steroids , and other season shit I’m going back to getting my shit from the pharmacy
    Obs likes this.

  19. #19
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    17,778
    Quote Originally Posted by i_SLAM_cougars View Post
    If he starts making pumpkin spice steroids , and other season shit I’m going back to getting my shit from the pharmacy
    Lmao he did it as a novelty but it is just too cool.
    i_SLAM_cougars likes this.

  20. #20
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    17,778
    What you all think about peppermint oil for christmas?

    Lol that shit would burn!
    i_SLAM_cougars likes this.

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    869
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    What you all think about peppermint oil for christmas?

    Lol that shit would burn!
    I feel like Tren cough won’t be the worst thing that happens when you knick a vein. Your lungs are going to feel like you just smoked a carton of menthols.
    Obs likes this.

  22. #22
    Kyle1337's Avatar
    Kyle1337 is online now Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    407
    Quote Originally Posted by i_SLAM_cougars View Post
    I feel like Tren cough won’t be the worst thing that happens when you knick a vein. Your lungs are going to feel like you just smoked a carton of menthols.
    Lmao I can't wait! Peppermint pumps!! Hopefully it masks the tren formaldehyde stench when sweating. That shit is God awful.
    Obs likes this.

  23. #23
    GearHeaded's Avatar
    GearHeaded is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    5,577
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle1337 View Post
    Lmao I can't wait! Peppermint pumps!! Hopefully it masks the tren formaldehyde stench when sweating. That shit is God awful.
    double check your calorie intake. you may need to increase. with your workload for work, plus training, plus the tren raising your TDEE, you may accidentally be finding yourself in a deficit on some days (or at certain times of the day) .. that smell often times comes from the body breaking down excessive amounts of proteins (much more common during a cut then a bulk)
    Obs and Kyle1337 like this.

  24. #24
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    17,778
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    double check your calorie intake. you may need to increase. with your workload for work, plus training, plus the tren raising your TDEE, you may accidentally be finding yourself in a deficit on some days (or at certain times of the day) .. that smell often times comes from the body breaking down excessive amounts of proteins (much more common during a cut then a bulk)
    I am proof this is true.

    Thank you gh
    Kyle1337 likes this.

  25. #25
    Kyle1337's Avatar
    Kyle1337 is online now Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    407
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    double check your calorie intake. you may need to increase. with your workload for work, plus training, plus the tren raising your TDEE, you may accidentally be finding yourself in a deficit on some days (or at certain times of the day) .. that smell often times comes from the body breaking down excessive amounts of proteins (much more common during a cut then a bulk)
    I've never actually used tren to bulk really. I usually stick to the Deca 's. This will be my first attempt with it. Appreciate to feedback - I'll be sure to pay attention to that.
    Obs likes this.

  26. #26
    Kyle1337's Avatar
    Kyle1337 is online now Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    407
    Day 23 - 213.2#. I ate too many pumpkin spice shit this weekend. I am such a basic white girl my god... Gonna start injecting pumpkin spice with my insulin . Pumps are getting sicker due to the carbs. I am starting to fill out my XL T-shirts again (jk they are smedium you fuckers) but really... feeling good.
    i_SLAM_cougars and Obs like this.

  27. #27
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    869
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle1337 View Post
    Day 23 - 213.2#. I ate too many pumpkin spice shit this weekend. I am such a basic white girl my god... Gonna start injecting pumpkin spice with my insulin. Pumps are getting sicker due to the carbs. I am starting to fill out my XL T-shirts again (jk they are smedium you fuckers) but really... feeling good.
    Talk to OBS. His happy ass is banging pumpkin test (It’s a real thing) by the gram
    Kyle1337 and Obs like this.

  28. #28
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    17,778
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle1337 View Post
    Day 23 - 213.2#. I ate too many pumpkin spice shit this weekend. I am such a basic white girl my god... Gonna start injecting pumpkin spice with my insulin. Pumps are getting sicker due to the carbs. I am starting to fill out my XL T-shirts again (jk they are smedium you fuckers) but really... feeling good.
    Lol! That some funny shit!
    Kyle1337 likes this.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •