• 2 Post By Fiskevatten
  • 1 Post By spywizard
  • 2 Post By redz

Thread: I started taking Anavar

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    s1nc1ty is offline Member

I started taking Anavar

20 mg a day. One tablet in the morning and second one in the evening. Im using pharma grade anavar , im pretty sure it is atleast, it has all the hologram signs, batch number, factory address info leaflets etc so it should be dosed right atleast
    Goal : to gain strength and aid recovery and overall to aid in my weight training as i lift barbells, dumbells and kettlebells
    If i could add couple kg-s to my lifts id be happy.

I gave blood to measure my test and free test levels this morning and will do again next month. Depending on the level of supression and how im feeling i will decide whether to stop at 6 weeks or go longer

I started yesterday morning so ive taken 3 pills so far and i dont know if this is a coincidence but today im feeling fucking great lol. Maybe i just rested well in the weekend or maybe its the anavar but im feeling great’ clear vision, lots of energy, ready to rumble.

I will post the bloodworks etc here as they come

Lets see what happens but even this low dose should be much more effective then creatine, beta alanine or other "natural" supplements

Oh and as pct i got clomid... not sure how necessary or beneficial it is tho with this kind of "cycle"
    Last edited by s1nc1ty; 08-15-2022 at 03:43 AM.

Thread Information