Cman5811 is offline Junior Member

Test E 250 Winny cycle To bulk or to lean cut?

So i am currently 23 years old, I know age is a bit low, no need to tell me mind is made up. So im 6 foot, 190 pounds at 8 percent body fat. You know the rock how he is buff as fuck and all but doesnt have a 6 pack? I think thats my body type because ive yet to see a 6 pack in my entire life and im decently lean lol. Anyways at that weight and height would you reccomend to do a clean bulk or to try to cut and just add lean muscle instead of mass?

Clove1234 is offline Associate Member
    At 8 percent you should most definately have some Abs i would imagine. Have you had your body fat tested.

Most everyone on here will reply and tell you to bulk. 6’ 190 is pretty skinny. Focus on gaining mass. But be aware, with mass comes fat and water weight. There just really isn’t any way around it.

ptmikey is offline New Member
    Probably go for a lean bulk and add in some ab workouts to your weekly sessions to get some definition and hopefully make them 'pop' out.
    I'm starting my 12 week test E and 5 week winny cycle at the end of the month!
    hope it goes well bro, keep us updated

Clove1234 is offline Associate Member
    Training abs doesn’t give you definition at all. And the term lean bulk i think is complete bull shit.

Either bulk and accept the consequences, obviously you can do fasted cardio and watch your diet to gain as little fat as possible. Or cut and lower your macros/intake.

But like said before, gain some weight. Your skinny. If you are really at 8 percent and don’t have abs, you need some serious mass gain

AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Whether you bulk or cut on cycle largely depends on your diet, just as it does off cycle. Being on steroids will just expedite the process and allow you to hold onto more muscle, possibly even add muscle while in a caloric deficit. Winny will bring out the separation and definition in the muscle. I'm currently running Winny at a relatively low dose (on top of tren and low dose test) and seeing great results.
    Your stats sound off to me, though. 6 feet at 190 lbs with 8% bf is fairly muscular and f*ckin shredded. That build doesn't seem to fit your question and the fact that you don't have visible abs. The only way ones abs aren't visible at 8% is if they've literally never done a single ab exercise and/or compound movements and have absolutely no ab development. Hence, not having done compound movements would mean you haven't built enough muscle naturally to be a shredded 190. So, in short, I believe your said weight is prob quite a bit higher than it actually is which means Clove is right in saying that you're skinny. I'm not insulting you just pointing out the reality because we can't make progress until we acknowledge the truth and honestly assess ourselves and set attainable goals.
    If your mind is made up to take steroids, then take steroids. Just FYI if your diet and training aren't in check they will be a complete waste and you'll be dealing with the consequences of shutting down your hpta for nothing. Something to consider...

Thread Information