RebelMan is offline Junior Member

Chest Routine

Monday Workout
    - Flat Bench 4 sets 12,10,8,6
    - Incline 3 sets 12,10,8
    - Decline 3 sets 12,10,8
    - Peck Deck 3 sets
    - Cable Cross Overs 3 sets

and the same workout of friday expect I do 4 sets of incline and only 3 of flat bench.

This is the workout I have been doing for the past couple of months now and have not seen the results I have wanted to. I am trying to develope the upper and inner part of my chest more. I was wondering if I should use more weight and less reps, or add/remove some of the exercises. If you have any suggestions please let me know.

Vegas Kid is offline Senior Member
    You might want to check out the search feature. I know there are a shit load of q's + comments on there about chest exercies. Since you're pretty new you might want to include some stats while you're at it so others have a better idea of your build.

Not to flame but this is almost the exact same thread as D00fys.

Take a little time and read up. I'm new and trust me, there is plenty of info already on the board.

P.S. Welcome to the Board.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Just my opinion but to focus on upper move the sets up from 3 to 5 on the incline, and maybe try some dumbell flys vs. the pec dec or do both. I have been following Big Kevs workout as much as I can, which means I just work chest once a week but it is many more sets. You should take a look at it. Just do a search. If your lower chest is fine then you might want to eliminate the decline add another set or two to flat as well. I know I am sore for a couple of days after my chest routine.

Guess everyone is a little different, if you mix up dumbells/barbell/crossover you should hit things from a little differnent angle which should help. If you have an adjustable bench play around with the incline angles.

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    if your not seeing good results or the results you want the 1st thing i would do is only the body part once a week goto 4 sets
    and on the incline bench use dumbells also try bumbell pullovers

for my upper chest and front of my shoulders i do dumbell presses
    the weight is over my head and i start to lower it i i turn the weight inwards squeezing my chest so that my finishing position is palms facing me and whe weight touching in the middle of my chest.

Thread Information