siddy101 is offline Associate Member

Effective shoulder workout?

I know since iv'e been here all I am is questions but yeah...

I am currently doing m-press and rows for my shoulders, dislike them both, but it never feels like I have punished them enough, I rarely get afterburn or soreness the next day, I know I have enough weight on my stick and reps are 'till fail basically(for mill press), but yeah to get to the point whats an effective shoulder workout that other ppl use?

Thanks in advance
    Siddy

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    I do...

M-press, (standing) front raises/lat. raises...among others but I find these to be the most effective

the latter focuses on the largest muscle (lat deltoid) of the group causing the most pronounced size/width of the three.

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries
    dumbell presses heavy blew my shoulders up .... big time .... but military presses standing helped make my delt heads show ... bulkier...

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    oh, also the "Arnold presses" ...If you've never done then before...I suggest using a fairly light weight lol. You'll be suprised how little weight you need for an intense workout

yungfaceb3 is offline Associate Member
    Remember soreness is not always a good indicator of growth. My shoulders RARELY get noticebly sore, but they grow like crazy wheras my chest gets more sore than any other bodypart pretty much..but it grows the least. If your looking for growth then I would reccomend behind the neck presses, clean and presses, and heavy side laterals. If you are trying to just punish them to complete and total failure..i would recomend arnold presses..one or two sets heavy..then run the rack or pyramid for reps of six. Couple this with running the rack for side laterals and your shoulders will be toast!

siddy101 is offline Associate Member
    cheers

Thread Information