BIGMAC250 is offline Associate Member

Exclamation TITTIES i got em and dont want em

what do i have to do besides diet and cardio to get these damn things to go away faster....its not gyno its just fat....my dad used to be a body builder and he pretty much said if you dont work out your lower chest you dont have to worry about your nips pointing out and looking like cones when you got a shirt on...well im starting to think that some of what he says is bs.....i really need some help with this.......these right here are why i got the name TITTIES in hs and i want them gone ASAP. any help will be awesome...thanx....also i have a naturaly thick chest so im sure that aint helping the look any either.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_0294 prob.jpg 
Views:	705 
Size:	570.1 KB 
ID:	91433

Tatudlifter is offline Junior Member
    You can't spot reduce fat, i wish there was an easier way but cardio and diet is the only way. Try the man bra, a tight t-shirt under a loose one. Other wise you got to own your titties until you cardio them off. Good luck!

stpete is offline Banned
    Inclines. Barbell, dumbell, incline dumbell flies, plus i'd throw in plenty pec deck and flat bench dumbell flies. But i think inclines are most important. Do those first thing on chest day. It helped mine.

hahahaha...trust me...ive been there with the tight undershirts.....i really dont need them anymore because i have managed to get my nip to point down instead of out so now it looks like ive gt pecks when i have a shirt on....i also understand that spot fatloss is impossible...i was just speaking in terms of will working out my lower chest and my inner chest kind of help spread it out or whatever so it is not as concentrated in that one area....or am i just ****ed untill it just starts to go away from diet and cardio.

Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post
    Inclines. Barbell, dumbell, incline dumbell flies, plus i'd throw in plenty pec deck and flat bench dumbell flies. But i think inclines are most important. Do those first thing on chest day. It helped mine.
    i already do all of those and my mid and upper chest is fine its the lower part ive always had problems with.....i have taken my dads advice over the years when it came to this but i think it is time for me to start doing declines and shit...im just worried that they will look worse than in this pic.

also this pic is from may 31st...from what i see in the mirror i have made some improvements but i am taking more pics on friday or satuday at the 2 week mark of being on cycle and working my ass off to see if minimal changes are visable....shit they might be better than what i think they are gonna be.

All kidding aside declines will work great but that lower chest at least for me was the hardest to get dialed in. It took a good year before my pecs started to shape up like i wanted them to. Everyone is different and i hope you find what best works for ya!

Quote Originally Posted by Tatudlifter View Post
    All kidding aside declines will work great but that lower chest at least for me was the hardest to get dialed in. It took a good year before my pecs started to shape up like i wanted them to. Everyone is different and i hope you find what best works for ya!
    then in that case im deffinitally going to start doing decline work.....luckily for me i believe my chest is probably my easy spot to get to grow....i mean you cant tell by the pic but the muscle that is underneith that fat is actually pretty damn thick....and in all honesty as dumb as this sounds i think that has a lot to do with why my chest looks much worse than someone in my bodyfat range...but im deff goin to start decline work.....thanx for the input bro.....also if you are interested check out my progress in the members pics forum...i am going to be posting some new pics in the next few days to see if my work is starting to pay off....i will be looking for ctitisism and and input possible....later man....thanx again

FrankieJJ23 is offline Banned
    big i got the same problem but cardio diet and chest x2 a week is helping me but im not vet but its been helping, also im looking into fat loss creams to apply to the area where you want to lose the fat which would be your chest and prolly lower sides. Thats what im doing i jhust ordered some stuff for free 10$ s\h gonna see how it works out, if its decent i may stick with it. I was looking for other stuff but can't seem to find out the names. I also superset with chest heavy\light

No problem, i will check up because it was such a problem spot for me i'd like to see how it's working for you. Later!!!

Garbanzo Dude is offline Member
    I have the same issue....I 've hears decline helps....also someone told me to do 40 push ups first thing in the morning every morning....it's all worth a shot...what do you have lose other than fat titties

Nicotine is offline Anabolic Member
    clean up the diet. cardio 30 mins every single day. and dont rush it.

it took time to put the weight on. it'll take time to come off. ANYTHING worth while takes time and effort.

do good upper chest. pull that shit up. do cable flyes, wide dumbell flyes, incline chest press. avoid decline if you dont want titties...

FallenWyvern is offline Senior Member
    I heard if your forum name isn't a food you shouldn't eat, you lose 20lbs fat on the spot.

Seriously last time I checked you can't spot remove fat.

It always amazes me seeing 40% bf people doing crunches. Time better spent doing cardio and having strict diet.
    Last edited by FallenWyvern; 06-16-2008 at 10:07 PM.

biodiversity is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FallenWyvern View Post
    It always amazes me seeing 40% bf people doing crunches. Time better spent doing cardio and having strict diet.
    yea man it piss me off espacially if they dont listen when i try to help them, what also irritate me is when i am bulking and i lose my 6 packs my friends start asking arent you doing abs workout ?

Peducho0113 is offline Senior Member
    Cardio Cardio and more Cardio plus keep your diet in check and you should be fine.

Peducho0113 is offline Senior Member
    Have you look into ****theraphy?

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGMAC250 View Post
    what do i have to do besides diet and cardio to get these damn things to go away faster....its not gyno its just fat....my dad used to be a body builder and he pretty much said if you dont work out your lower chest you dont have to worry about your nips pointing out and looking like cones when you got a shirt on...well im starting to think that some of what he says is bs.....i really need some help with this.......these right here are why i got the name TITTIES in hs and i want them gone ASAP. any help will be awesome...thanx....also i have a naturaly thick chest so im sure that aint helping the look any either.

You are the same guy who, and i quote "makes my diet up as i go along." I see that diet is working out well for you.

Sit down and write up a structured diet and stick with it daily. Once you have that down with the cardio you won't have any problems shedding BF.

FortKnox36 is offline Associate Member
    Some guys develop some breast tissue as they mature. You could just have a little more than the avg person. If you have a good cardio and diet, from how it looks, it seems you will still have a little boob like chest. So next step after you cardio/diet is good is to consult with a plastic surgeon and ur insurance and see what they can do to surgically remove it. My buddy had it done and he looks totally different.

But i would deff get a good diet/cardio going b4 u consider surgery. Knockout all the possiblities first. Surgery is your last option.

C

itburns22 is offline New Member
    Weighted dips and decline BB press bulked up my lower chest. after 6 mths of bulking i dieted for 3 months. That helped me get rid of the extra fat on my lower chest.

FortKnox36 is offline Associate Member
    decline BB press is a strain on u rotator cuff. dont do 'em

muscleporsche is offline Associate Member
    hahahaha...trust me...ive been there with the tight undershirts.....i really dont need them anymore because i have managed to get my nip to point down instead of out so now it looks like ive gt pecks when i have a shirt on....i also understand that spot fatloss is impossible...i was just speaking in terms of will working out my lower chest and my inner chest kind of help spread it out or whatever so it is not as concentrated in that one area....or am i just ****ed untill it just starts to go away from diet and cardio.
    How do you get your nips to point down not out???

FREAK is offline BLACK MARKET BUILT

post em in my cleavage thread j/k

test_cyp is offline Associate Member
    Looks like gyno bro.

Quote Originally Posted by muscleporsche View Post
    How do you get your nips to point down not out???
    just did flat bench and incline bench movements....no declines....it worked but i need to get my lower chest developed

Quote Originally Posted by test_cyp View Post
    Looks like gyno bro.
    see im not sure i honestly dont think it is only because i have had these things since i was 10 11 years old and they just got worse with the years...so i dunno im gonna see what happens

Quote Originally Posted by FortKnox36 View Post
    Some guys develop some breast tissue as they mature. You could just have a little more than the avg person. If you have a good cardio and diet, from how it looks, it seems you will still have a little boob like chest. So next step after you cardio/diet is good is to consult with a plastic surgeon and ur insurance and see what they can do to surgically remove it. My buddy had it done and he looks totally different.

But i would deff get a good diet/cardio going b4 u consider surgery. Knockout all the possiblities first. Surgery is your last option.

C

insurance could cover that....how much would something like that cost w/ or w/out insurance...i mean can they tell if its gyno or if im just a fat ass..hahaha

rodgerj is offline Associate Member
    Right so you think it's just fat? well I have good news for you then. Now I have not tried this myself in the nipps but I have injected abdominal fat deposit b4 with good results. Anyway check out phosphatidylcholine and deoxycholate. They are normally used in what is called lipodisolve (and a host of other names). It's also given in **** but the injections are not as deep. Basically the compounds break down the fat tissue and shrink the fat cells. It works great with cardio.

One thing to say though is it does cause some swelling for a few days after so do it on a Friday and you should be good by Monday. Search the web and you will find a local place that does it (and research it). It is basically spot reduction!

If you have Money to burn check out Ultra- shape. It is the next latest non invasive technology out there for 'melting fat'. It uses ultrasound to break down the fat. Similar to the way ultrasound is used to get rid of kidney stones. Costs about $1000 but it will get rid of your tits. At that price though, you could probably get actual lipo suction or mini lipo.

I would be very interested in your results if you try any of these.

Thread Information