wilkesgt is offline New Member

Exclamation Need help! Anyone!

ok so ive been working out my whole life. play football in high school and all that good stuff... but i have a problem, i have never really had just naturly strong. it seems that just no matter how hard i try i just cant get bigger or stronger. ive tried every supp. you can think of, i even work out work out harder then anyone in the gym, and im in the military so i do PT every morning too.i just dont know what to do. i even went to get tested for low testosterone , which came back negative i guess. throughtout my teens years i battled depression, which i still do now. it just sucks, to be that gym who spends friday nights at the gym killing myself while everyone else goes out and drinks or smokes. and they still do better then me on a PT test.something just isnt right, im debating steroids seems ike my last resort, but i cant even find anywhere to get those. i just need help, ideas anything. seems like my dream is slipping away......

bigcal01 is offline New Member
    What's your diet like? If your not eating to get bigger than it's hard to get stronger. Much of it is a mind game as well and you seem to be psyching yourself out with negative thought patterns.

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    if ur test levels are low I'm sure you can get a doctors prescription.

Thread Information