just lookin for advice for my training

daily DIET
    1 - cereal/ protein shake
    2 - maltodextrin/ protein shake
    3 - 350g chicken or steak/ pasta or rice/ broccoli
    4 - maltodextrin/protein shake
    5 - 7 or 8 whole Eggs/ pasta or rice/ broccoli
    6 - 3 x 95g cans tuna/ protein shake

All up its about 300 g carbs and 270 g protein.

LIFTING
    Legs - 3 sets squats (after 3 warmups)
    - 3 sets leg press
    - 3 sets chest down leg curls
    - 3 sets seated leg curls
    - 3 or 4 sets calfs (on some sort of standing machine)

Chest - 3 or 4 sets flat dumbell press (after warmup)
    - 3 sets incline dumbell press
    - 2 sets flat flys
    - 2 sets incline flys
    Tri - 3 sets incline skull crushers
    - 3 sets dips
    sometimes do a couple sets of close grips benchies aswell

Back - 3 or 4 sets Lat pulldowns (after warm-up)
    - 3 or 4 sets seated rows
    - 3 sets Deadlifts (after warmup)
    Bi - 3 sets standing barbell curls
    - 3 sets seated dumbbell curls

Shoulders - 3 or 4 sets seated dumbell press (after warmup)
    - 3 or 4 sets uprite rows
    - 3 sets side raises
    - 3 sets shrugs
    - 3 sets bent over cable extensions (mainly for rear delts)

I usually do the same weight for each set apart from squats and deadlifts which i pyramid up
    each week i increase the weights by 2.5kgs except for smaller muscles like bis and tri i increase by 1.25 - 2kgs each week.
    i lift each muscle once a week; FRI - legs, SAT - chest, SUN - off, MON - back, TUES - shoulders, WED and THURS - off
    i don't do any cardio apart from walk for 2.5 hours everyday after meal 3 or 5.

The first time i used this regime i didn't do sqauts or deadlifts and only did a few crappy leg exercises every two weeks
    I booted 250ml Test E twice a week for 10 weeks
    and 30mg d-bol each day for first 5 weeks
    Nolva for PCT 2 tabs a day for 2 weeks starting two weeks after last shot

I went from 82 kg to 99 kg in the ten weeks and there was no real change to my waist size, it was all upper body and legs where i gained. i was on the piss every 2nd or 3rd third weekend aswell, and had a lot of days off diet here and there. When i finished my cycle i stopped training for ten weeks and stopped eating rite and went back to 87.5 kgs (haha what a waste). I never got the 'flat', no energy/depressed sort of feeling that people said i would tho.

This time around I've been doing the same (with legs this time tho) for the last three weeks (d-bol for first 2.5 weeks instead of 5 weeks this time/ Test E is the same as the last cycle). I've gone from 87.5 kgs to 93.5 in those 3 weeks already. Hoping to get to at least 105kgs this time (not drinking piss, or having days off diet this time at all) I'm 26 yo and 6'1.5 feet (185cm) and my natural build is an ectomorph (skinny - for years i lifted with same sort of diet and training with no gear but only ever got to about 87-88 kgs after like 12 weeks of solid training).

Does anyone have any advcie for me, any diet or training tips or amendments i should make, or any additional supplememts and gear or dietary inclusions, or anything at all???????????????? please respond (I tried to keep it as short as i could)

gthom47 is offline Associate Member
    as far as diet goes are each of those numbers one meal? if so you need to get that worked out. there should be no need for 4 protein shakes throughout the day. much better to get more protein from food sources with one or two shakes during the day. if you are bulking up while on cycle what calorie goals are you looking for? you mentioned carbs and protein but not fat. when do you lift in regards to meals?

as far as lifting i am a little surprised to not see any pullups on your back day. just a personal change not a necessary one but i love doing DB pullovers for chest, you could do that instead of 2 fly exercises.

stanleytapp is offline New Member
    Best weight lose plan.

jimmi is offline New Member
    gthom47 thanks for responce. yeah each number is a meal. If not so many protein shakes what would u have for each meal.
    probably looking for about 3500 cal. u reckon more?
    i lift after meal 1
    im not sure how much fats i am having. i'm not concerned about it tho cause i don't seem to get fat.
    yeah i was gonna add a few sets of pullups eventually

Quote Originally Posted by gthom47 View Post
    as far as diet goes are each of those numbers one meal? if so you need to get that worked out. there should be no need for 4 protein shakes throughout the day. much better to get more protein from food sources with one or two shakes during the day. if you are bulking up while on cycle what calorie goals are you looking for? you mentioned carbs and protein but not fat. when do you lift in regards to meals?

as far as lifting i am a little surprised to not see any pullups on your back day. just a personal change not a necessary one but i love doing DB pullovers for chest, you could do that instead of 2 fly exercises.
    thanks for responce. yeah each number is a meal. If not so many protein shakes what would u have for each meal.
    i lift after meal 1
    im not sure how much fats i am having. i'm not concerned about it tho cause i don't seem to get fat.

gthom47 thanks for responce. yeah each number is a meal. If not so many protein shakes what would u have for each meal.
    i lift after meal 1

Quote Originally Posted by stanleytapp View Post
    Best weight lose plan.
    what would u suggest

tbody66 is offline Anabolic Member

The diet info is correct here, one shake post-workout, the rest real food. For more spedifics about macros and calories we would better serve you if you posted pics so we can get a good idea of bf, since your needs should be calculated off of LBM not bodyweight. We could also make suggestions about body-parts if we could see what was lacking.

gthom47 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmi View Post
    i lift after meal 1
    i would eat more than just cereal before you work out if that is all that is in your stomach. as for meal 1 i would suggest 5 egg whites, 2 real eggs, and 1/2 cup of oats, then go lift. 3500 cal total seems about right. for macro breakdown i would do 300g protein, 95g fat, 360g carbs. instead of protein shakes get lean sources of protein, chicken, tuna, stuff like that is great.

Thread Information